PDA

View Full Version : Help needed.

Danny
28-11-2006, 01:13 AM
Ok so i've just started on Runescape and done the tut... Now i'm trying to find a bank.. i asked another member but they led me somewhere, told me to sort out my recovery thing, once i'd done it they'd disappered... well basically i'm where Romeo is, so can someone help me find a bank? +rep.

,Nick
28-11-2006, 01:16 AM
What world you on ill take you to one :)

hit-by-a-car
28-11-2006, 01:18 AM
:rolleyes: i SENCE scamming going onn, its easy there is a mapp.

Buzle
28-11-2006, 01:20 AM
If your neer Romeo, go WEST - follow the road and you'll find a bank. ;]

Danny
28-11-2006, 01:41 AM
world106 i believe.. and how can i be a scammer if i'm just asking where somewhere is? Well i thought it was 106... apparently it's 81.

RSTurbo
28-11-2006, 11:00 AM
You can really scam someone for asking where a bank is, yes, ofcourse, we all do it...:$

If you still need a Bank, I can show you where one is?

Joord
28-11-2006, 11:13 AM
theres a bank both east and west, 5 second walk. Your at fountain in varrock i think?

RSTurbo
28-11-2006, 11:16 AM
theres a bank both east and west, 5 second walk. Your at fountain in varrock i think?
Indeed he is.

hit-by-a-car
28-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Basically follow your nose.

TheMagicMen.
28-11-2006, 06:32 PM
West, East.

DO NOT GO NORTH!

Joord
28-11-2006, 06:41 PM
West, East.

DO NOT GO NORTH!

north is the way to go ;):P

Redmoon Evil
28-11-2006, 06:46 PM
You can really scam someone for asking where a bank is, yes, ofcourse, we all do it...:$

Bet you feel really stupid now. ;)

Ashley 12344
28-11-2006, 06:49 PM

Pmsl, made me laugh.

Btw, if your going to put SENSE in caps, at least spell it right.

RSTurbo
28-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Nope, as I said "If you still need a bank" ;).

Redmoon Evil
28-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Not quite what I was saying pal lol

Ok so i've just started on Runescape and done the tut... Now i'm trying to find a bank.. i asked another member but they led me somewhere, told me to sort out my recovery thing, once i'd done it they'd disappered... well basically i'm where Romeo is, so can someone help me find a bank? +rep.

In conclusion; hit-by-a-car Sensed that Nick was a scammer, even though he could of been totally innocent blah blah blah. And you thought that he was calling Ozzeh a scammer.

[Jay]
28-11-2006, 07:35 PM
stup multi qouting i keep reading the same thing again :'( anywas use the map its ontop of your screen it says world map and you are in varrock give it a few days and you will get used to it :)

RSTurbo
28-11-2006, 07:37 PM

In conclusion; hit-by-a-car Sensed that Nick was a scammer, even though he could of been totally innocent blah blah blah. And you thought that he was calling Ozzeh a scammer.

Ohh, how did you work that one out? :S.

Panel-Host
28-11-2006, 08:13 PM

What u on about?

Danny
28-11-2006, 08:17 PM
I thought he was calling me a scammer also... anyways, where can i find an egg? i've been to a farm where there's chickens and been killing em but still not gotten one.

Also i've done the first thing i asked for help with

[Jay]
28-11-2006, 08:43 PM
I thought he was calling me a scammer also... anyways, where can i find an egg? i've been to a farm where there's chickens and been killing em but still not gotten one.

Also i've done the first thing i asked for help with

omg i have been playing runescape for about a year now and i dont know if you can get an egg :'(

Danny
28-11-2006, 08:55 PM
Yeah ya can get eggs. :P

Joord
28-11-2006, 08:58 PM
The chicken farm on the left of the cow field is where you'll find an egg.

Danny
28-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Thank you, got the egg. +rep!

Deserting
28-11-2006, 09:04 PM
If you press ''World Map'' on the top of your runescape screen, it will show you the map of runescape, on this map of runescape the bank will be marked with the ''$'', hope this helps =]

Danny,
29-11-2006, 07:11 PM

I assume he means the other guy was scamming coz he said sort your recoveries so in other words change them to this .... maybe? probly just a nice guy telling him to make recoveries but maybe not

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!