PDA

View Full Version : Website Design Competition

Liz♥
28-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Lost_Witness

Win a high spec Dell computer!

Habbo are teaming up with leading PR agency Rare Communications to launch a fanstastic new competition, available exclusively on Habbo. We're looking for the best web designer out there, one who has what it takes to make it to the top. Through a process of elimination, we will find just one winner: someone with the design X-Factor!

So, how do you show us your potential? Well, in association with Rare, we're laying down a challenge! We would like you to create a brand new professional/industry standard website design for Rare Communications. Rare work with some of the biggest names in youth and entertainment, so the site has got to be fresh, funky and still bring across the professionalism that Rare Communications represent.

To enter the competition you MUST read our Xfactor Design pages carefully which includes the Terms & Conditions of the competition and the Design Brief. There is a lot of important information that will not only help you with your design but also boost your chances of winning the fabulous prizes; a high spec Dell multimedia PC with Adobe Creative Suite 2.3, dinner with Lost_Witness and UKChaserAl in London and much, much more!

Xfactor Design

Although this has been mentioned in the entertainment section, another article has been published on the main page of the home page and with a different prize, I think? :p

tbh imo no m8
28-11-2006, 10:55 AM
Ima do this for that dinner with him :o

Liz♥
28-11-2006, 10:59 AM
It will be soo romantic :p

tbh imo no m8
28-11-2006, 11:05 AM
yea im bring my own candles. Tbh it will probably be a maccie d drive fru

Casanova
28-11-2006, 11:08 AM
L_W is gay... so y'know get in there head.
LMAO I know you aint gay<3

and urm, yeah i'd do that if only i could web page design :P
pretty cool to meet the staff :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!