PDA

View Full Version : Guildwars Questions.

<3
28-11-2006, 01:28 PM
I've noticed a few different CDs for Guild Wars like Factions, Necromancer, and Nightfall. Is there any difference between them? Do you need one to play another? What would be the best one to buy?

Thanks

mnbvjifhgtge
28-11-2006, 01:52 PM
Guild Wars is the original and factions yadda yadda are the expansions. You dont need one to play another(i think) dunno what the differences are since i dont have them.

Mr.Sam
29-11-2006, 06:09 PM
k :)

Guildwars (ANet) release a new chapter every 6 months, This is because they have two teams of people who spend 1 year on a chapter.
Each chapter is a stand alone game, The chapters can be merged to one account, so your characters can get the armour from the chapters you have, skills and areas. you do not need the first chapter to play other chapters as they are stand-alone games as i said.

Necromancer is a profession, Professions are different types of characters, each has a certain skill set and armour.
The professions are:

Ranger
Mesmer
Elementalist
Necromancer
Ritualist
Assassin
Monk
warrior
Paragon
Dervish

you can find more about these professions on www.guildwars.com
or guildwars wikipedia located here http://guildwars.incgamers.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

any more questions feel free to personal message me :)

also, each chapter has certain professions only avaible for thaty chapter.

The Core professions are

Elementalist
ranger
necromancer
mesmer
monk
warrior

those above are in every chapter

however they seem to release 2 new professions with each chapter, the chapters once merged with another chapter will add 2 character slots as well.

Factions:
Assassin
Ritualist

Nightfall:
paragon
dervish

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!