PDA

View Full Version : The Ring 2.....

Jane
25-03-2005, 01:17 PM
Appparently ( note I said apparently ) on Ring 2, somebody gets turned inside out..therefore you see everything, that should be on the inside. Yet, I went to the cinemas watching Hitch (12a) and they played a trailor for it. They can only play trailors at a 12a for films that are 12a or below. So, the ring 2 is going to be a 12a? Somehow I dont think someone being turned inside out, is suitable for a 12 year old...

What do you guys think?

Dave,
25-03-2005, 01:21 PM
They advetise it on TV. But I dunno?

Concentric
25-03-2005, 01:41 PM
Maybe it's the content of the advert shown that determines if it can be viewed as an advert in a certain certificate film, not the rating of the film itself. For example, there might be a really horrible bit in the actual film that makes the film itself 18, but they could do a trailer for it that didn't have any of that in, and so the trailer might ba able to be shown with a lower certificate film.

Logan1
25-03-2005, 02:26 PM
I'm not really into scary movies, but I was looking forward to seeing it some time this weekend. A few people said it was pretty boring and not as good as the first, so I dont know if I want to anymore.

As for your post, if it was a trailor, I doubt they would show a gross part - no one would want to see it. The point of a trailor is advertising the movie, if they show a completely sickening scene, not as many people would come to see it.

Jane
25-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Maybe it's the content of the advert shown that determines if it can be viewed as an advert in a certain certificate film, not the rating of the film itself. For example, there might be a really horrible bit in the actual film that makes the film itself 18, but they could do a trailer for it that didn't have any of that in, and so the trailer might ba able to be shown with a lower certificate film.

:o Probably, although, I thought that they weren't allowed to show films with a higher certificate...hmm I'm probably wrong

infatuation
25-03-2005, 05:32 PM
well im going to go watch it..
and im only 11.

Hippygurl101
02-04-2005, 08:33 PM
Hmm I think its proberly that the clips they showed were deemed ok for a preview to a younger audience, as with a film like hitch there will be alot of 15+ plus people attending. THe TV advert seems to be on alot lately so I assume alot of children would of seen that..
But then 12 and younger children seem to be watching scarier higher age films nowadays anyway..

AngJum
02-04-2005, 08:40 PM
I'm well going to watch it! The UK Ring wasn't scary, the Japanese ring 1 and 2 weren't scary at all.. so I don't care :)

misspartyqueen
02-04-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm well going to watch it! The UK Ring wasn't scary, the Japanese ring 1 and 2 weren't scary at all.. so I don't care :)

yeah i agree ang i havn't seen ring 2 though..

Jase
02-04-2005, 08:54 PM
sounds a good film i am gonna c it when it comes out on dvd ;)

AngJum
02-04-2005, 09:57 PM
yeah i agree ang i havn't seen ring 2 though..

Well, when I watched the Japanese Ring 1 I thought it was going to be scary.. but it wasn't. Then I watched the 2nd one of the Japanese one and that wasn't scary either.. then I watched the 1st UK one, and it's different from the Japanese one, quite a bit. None of them were scary, but maybe in the 2nd UK Ring it's scarier than the 2nd Japanese ring.. oh well, I'll just have to wait and see :)

jammy06
02-04-2005, 10:00 PM
hope not tht would freak me out :o

Iakona
02-04-2005, 11:37 PM
None of the rings were scary... Ring 2 has a rubbish ending. But its still a decent film...

Surname
08-04-2005, 03:25 PM
I didn't think The Ring 2 was better or scarier then the first... -Nods head-

Flipitt
08-04-2005, 03:41 PM
I've not seen any of them. :( I'll freak out going to see it on my own, Steve said he might come with me :) (That way I won't freak out lolz)

Homesrfan
16-04-2005, 12:26 AM
I saw it here in America.
No one gets turned inside out here!

Fruitbox.
18-04-2005, 05:28 PM
No. that is sooo not true!! I've seen Ring 2! Its not even scary!! Theres like 2 bits which make you go 'Ahh!'

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!