PDA

View Full Version : Offical habbo runescape trade room?

jake4568
28-11-2006, 09:56 PM
I was thinking ive been wanting to make a great habbo runescape trade room on habbo forever.... y trade on habbo and not habbox? simply theres profit in mind;).....with this room every 1 would add it to there favorits and what not cause its so cool... y it hasnt been done yet idk but i think it should be done. I no theres alot of scammers on habbo but there is on here to not nearly as much yea but still...it would cut down with alot of the having to find it searching it or going to ur own till it fills up crap... comments?

RSTurbo
28-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Macbeth. or something has made a popular one on Habbo that alot of people use, many others have made one before but most people here don't play Habbo.

crans
28-11-2006, 10:04 PM
All these idea's you have!

Buzle
28-11-2006, 10:30 PM
I have a RuneScape trade room! :]
Search Buzle to get to it! ;D

Matt-
29-11-2006, 08:36 AM
There's lots the popular once there opened but they die down after.

Ekalb
29-11-2006, 09:51 AM
As soon as you get a goodie goodie reporter a mod comes, bans everyone and closes the room.
So in that way it's not a really good idea.

Matty
29-11-2006, 03:58 PM
As soon as you get a goodie goodie reporter a mod comes, bans everyone and closes the room.
So in that way it's not a really good idea.

I don't think so somehow.

micky.blue.eyes
29-11-2006, 06:09 PM
Reasons why it won't work:

-It's much easier to go to your own room.
-If many people enter the room it'll get on the pop list, mods will notice it and ban you.
-Noobs will report you to mods, the mods will ban you.
-When a mod discovers the room, you'll be banned.
-High risk of being banned.
-Why make a room? It's not like we need to sit down to trade or look at the stuff in the room.
-Did I mention the risk of being banned?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!