PDA

View Full Version : [US] - New Staff Member

Filipe
29-11-2006, 03:06 PM
Help make our newest Staff member feel welcome...
Habbo Dudes and Dudettes,
http://images.habbohotel.com/c_images/album155/rocketskates_staff.gif RocketSkates here. I just jetted in from the wacky and woolly wilderness of the World Wide Web, and now I’m settling in and taking up residence here at the Habbo Hotel. Before showing up here, I was zipping and flying all over these crazy internets in my never-ending quest to become undisputed Heavy Weight Champion of Totally Nerdy Trivia, so if any of you guys and gals want to chat it up about your favorite comics, video games, or whatever’s come out on DVD this week, I’ll always be willing to talk your ear off. But don’t worry, I’m not a total dweeb – I’ve got a little rock ‘n’ roller (not to mention a bit of a hip-hopper), so if any of you guys want to get turned on to some new tunes, I can be your guy. And, who knows, maybe some of you can introduce me to some cool new stuff I haven’t heard yet.
I’m really looking forward to digging in here and being a part of this awesomely vibrant community. My friends list is looking a little lonely right now (hey, cut me a break, I just started), so if you see me floating around, hit me up with the Friend Request and brighten my day a bit. Or just blow me up when you feel like shootin’ the breeze or knowing what happened on last night’s Battlestar Galactica. Or Laguna Beach (yeah, that’s how I roll). I’m gonna go get myself to work on having a totally rockin’ party to kick things off right here.
Later Gators,
RocketSkates

Basically his name is Rocketskates not sure of his position yet

:Hazel
29-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Good find :)

bigbutsound
29-11-2006, 03:15 PM
He could be new Community Manager..?

Aitken
29-11-2006, 03:50 PM
Sounds to me like hes the US version of Colmc.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!