PDA

View Full Version : The girl I <3

YouFail
29-11-2006, 08:52 PM
Anyway im going to gig with a couple of mates and her. She pretty much thinks im a "hero" now after getting tickets but im not sure what to do. I don't know if she like like's me. Anyway it'll be me her and two other mates. What should I do? Im thinking about telling her at the gig or seeing how everything goes.

-Emz
29-11-2006, 09:01 PM
go for it!
never know til u tried, if u dont go u might regret it
u can only try, just see what happens :}

benjamin
29-11-2006, 09:04 PM
go for it!
never know til u tried, if u dont go u might regret it
u can only try, just see what happens :}
^ uhhuh.

you'll never know the answer unless you ask... what's the worst she can say? well, no. that's about it.

Herman
30-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Agreed with the posts above, you'll never know how she feels until you ask her. So go for it. (: If she says no, then it's alright, there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Part of life is to be able to accept rejections.

:Hazel
30-11-2006, 12:27 PM
Whats the worst that can happen? She says no and you will still be mates surely? Give it a whirl I bet she will say yes anyway :)

Australian
30-11-2006, 12:34 PM
You should invite some of her mates too so she feels a bit more "comfortable" instead of just your mates ;) and pop the question

brapbrap
01-12-2006, 07:57 PM
Whats the worst that can happen? She says no and you will still be mates surely? Give it a whirl I bet she will say yes anyway :)

Literally.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!