PDA

View Full Version : The Most Civillesd Country...

hit-by-a-car
29-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Personally i think the most civalised country is Britian, Old merry england. hardly any gun crimes and terroist attacks, hard working. Popular, makers of the most favoured games such as cricket and football. What do you think :s

But no, its britian. For me anyway.

Neversoft
29-11-2006, 09:54 PM
Personally i think the most civalised country is Britian, Old merry england. hardly any gun crimes and terroist attacks, hard working. Popular, makers of the most favoured games such as cricket and football. What do you think :s

I don't see how football is civilised? A bunch of people running around kicking a ball and fans having fights over what team is the best. You call that civilised? :s
As for 'hardly any gun crimes and terroist attacks' You have no idea. I bet alot of people are murdered in just England alone every day. There is like some revolting person on the news who has raped their daughter like every week. In my opinion Britian is no where near the top of most civilised countries.
If you ask me it would be somewhere like New Zealand or Australia that are the most civilised. You don't see anyone getting the death penalty or any wars or anything in places such as them.
There is no way that any of the countries you have listed are the most civilised.

Smile
29-11-2006, 09:54 PM
..australia

kekek

fetish
29-11-2006, 09:55 PM
britian? civilised? lmao.

TheLastShadow
29-11-2006, 09:56 PM
No offence, but theres alot of people that molest little children in Britian

GommeInc
29-11-2006, 09:59 PM

Football? Civilised?! The so called "Beautful Game" died out, now people riot over some hyped up man kicking a lump of blown up rubber and missing a net. Hardly civilised in my opinion.

I don't know which is more civilised. I would of said Holland, but the red light district cuts that up. None in the list. France cause arguments, smoke etc. Amerca... Likes to argue about gays and terrorist. Scratch that, anyone from another country. Britain probably used to, until amin cultures mixed everything up. Afghanistan is having a few problems lately, not easy to judge. Pakistan I've not heard much about, but they might be th most civilised.

I am aware I majorly stereotyped, but it's the only easy way to sum up a country in this situation.

Dan2nd
29-11-2006, 10:45 PM
I would say france but only because they are snooty

-Wolverine
29-11-2006, 11:08 PM
What about Canada or Australia? ;l

Out of those countries, it'd probably be France, as they aren't really involved in any war, England, USA and Afghanistan are, and if i'm not mistaken Pakistan has continuous issues with India about Kashmir..

Mentor
29-11-2006, 11:13 PM
Out of the list, id say britain, but i wouldnt say britain is the most civilased contarys, we may be near the top, but there are a number of countrys id say are ahead of us

Axel
29-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Australia or Japan?

hit-by-a-car
30-11-2006, 12:03 AM
Australia or Japan?
Japan lol, your nuts.

Axel
30-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Japan lol, your nuts.

What's wrong with Japan? I'd live there if they didn't have so many earthquakes.

Lycan
30-11-2006, 12:06 AM
England... should of said UK

but france had the huge riots last year/earlyier this year
pakistan and the US have death row and exicutions
and afganistan is held together by UN and EU troops including US,UK,andwhatevet the pakistan troops are.

so overall i think the uk is the winner out of thoose

edit: sorry guys just relised how many spelling mistakes i made. agh its late and i cba'd to change them

kasi
30-11-2006, 12:08 AM
What about Canada or Australia? ;l
lol yeah, was thinking that.

Axel
30-11-2006, 12:10 AM
lol yeah, was thinking that.

Like one in ten people in Canada are living in poverty apparently. :s

Uwe
30-11-2006, 12:11 AM
GERMANY.
You dont geto watch the world cup if you litter x

hit-by-a-car
30-11-2006, 12:25 AM
errrrr gemans...

-Wolverine
30-11-2006, 12:46 AM
Like one in ten people in Canada are living in poverty apparently. :s
Er, link to this please, cause I very much doubt this?

TheLastShadow
30-11-2006, 01:00 AM
Er, link to this please, cause I very much doubt this?
I think this is true..There is alot of poor ppl in canada..Though i have no proof, i have a cousin who lives there who told me

OmgAMark
30-11-2006, 06:21 AM
Where's Australia?

You guys have x5 more gun murders than us. Not 1 terrorist attack on our soil and everyone here is extremely laid back.

*votes aus*

hit-by-a-car
30-11-2006, 08:11 AM
Aussies, more like wussies

Tom,
30-11-2006, 10:15 AM
Ye I Voted America? Because like english are mostly big headed and ye i am english but were not Civillesd.. Were always moaning at one and other fighting etc & its weird
Normaly ppl moan bully etc. But then once at the football pitch for england they dnt pick on one and another but bk home they wud?

Ye i know there mind is on the game & fighting the other teams supports but they shud try be diff because england is just seen as a dumping ground if u get me... They see some ppl do something wrong & then it gets label what shudnt be so just think before u act

Herman
30-11-2006, 10:48 AM
SINGAPORE FTW!!111!!!

We have a very low crime rate and no terrorist bombings. Racism isn't much of a problem here either.

Oh, and you probably should have added canada and aus too. (and singapore yaya m8).

Ezzie.
30-11-2006, 01:58 PM
No way new zealand, they have huge gangs and stuff, although it's a beautiful country, i'd love to live there.

I'd say canada or some of the buddhist countries

singapore sounds good too

Yum999
30-11-2006, 02:11 PM
It pains me to say this, but probably France.

England is currently "World of Chavs" and full of hooligans.
America is quite similar to England, except.. with Gangsters, instead of Chavs.
Afghanistan & Pakistan ... Let's not go there.

My parents have a holiday house in France, and whenever I go there, the French are always polite. And I'm not exactly a French fan.

France or Canada... (Some parts of Canada speak French... Maybe it's a conspiracy)

hit-by-a-car
30-11-2006, 04:48 PM
well, looks like england has had 6 votes :)

xRoyal15
30-11-2006, 06:20 PM
Civilised country?

Is there such a thing?

Caution
30-11-2006, 06:24 PM
well, looks like england has had 6 votes :)

Britain is not just England!
Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland

And I don't know the most civilised tbh.

hit-by-a-car
30-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Civilised country?

Is there such a thing?

yes, say england is 85% MORE CIVALISED than iraq -/-

FlyingJesus
30-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Of those on the list, England. Germany are much more civil than us though.

hit-by-a-car
02-12-2006, 12:13 AM
DONT BRING GERMANS IN TO THIS CONVO >:( I HAVE GOT AN AK 47 HIDING AWAY IN MY GRANDADS ARMY TRUNK. iLL GET IT OUT.

scubadiva
02-12-2006, 12:29 AM
As much as I dislike the Australians, I would probably have to say that they are the most civilised country.

hit-by-a-car
02-12-2006, 12:30 AM
ha ha, no ausie to vote for =)

:Hazel
02-12-2006, 12:32 AM
I went with France. This is not FACT but merely opinion, but my opinion is that there is more gun crime/wars etc. in all of the other countries listed than there is in France.

hit-by-a-car
02-12-2006, 12:49 AM
Shwweet =(

OmgAMark
02-12-2006, 05:32 AM
Aussies, more like wussies

Your upset about the ashes right?

FlyingJesus
02-12-2006, 01:24 PM
DONT BRING GERMANS IN TO THIS CONVO >:( I HAVE GOT AN AK 47 HIDING AWAY IN MY GRANDADS ARMY TRUNK. iLL GET IT OUT.

You do know that the English are basically Germanic people yeah? Our main ancestors are Germanic and Scandinavian, and you can tell by looking at them that we're quite similar, whereas if you look at someone who is clearly of Gaulish ancestry (French and Welsh people mostly) they do actually have some distinctly different features.

Also, if you "hate" the Germans because of the wars, consider the fact that they didn't start WWI, and the guy who started WWII was Austrian, not German.

Roboevil
02-12-2006, 01:35 PM
You've phrased that horribly, Germans and Englishmen decended from Germanic and Scandinavians, you've expressed it as if we've decended from Germans and or are part German.

You do know that the English are basically Germanic people yeah? Our main ancestors are Germanic and Scandinavian, and you can tell by looking at them that we're quite similar, whereas if you look at someone who is clearly of Gaulish ancestry (French and Welsh people mostly) they do actually have some distinctly different features.

FlyingJesus
02-12-2006, 01:52 PM
You've phrased that horribly, Germans and Englishmen decended from Germanic and Scandinavians, you've expressed it as if we've decended from Germans and or are part German.

Well it's true in a sense that we are as our royal bloodline is German, but you're right I did phrase it a bit wrong. What I meant was that we are basically "cousins" to the Germans in our ancestry, which is always fun to tell people who are anti German ^_^

RedStratocas
02-12-2006, 02:39 PM
I may be mistaken... tell me if Im wrong... but I think there are more than 5 countries on the planet. So those [seemingly random] countries that you put in the poll are pointless.

I think Canada is the most civilised. Other than Avril Lavine, what bad has come out of that place? They have such a wide choice of political parties, no wonder they always work things out. People have more than 2 options.

hit-by-a-car
02-12-2006, 03:02 PM
These 5 countries are the only ones people like =/

FlyingJesus
02-12-2006, 03:06 PM

You sir, are an idiot.

Other than Avril Lavine, what bad has come out of that place?

Randy Dave.

hit-by-a-car
02-12-2006, 03:24 PM
your also an idot seeing how u think smokin is cool.

FlyingJesus
02-12-2006, 03:29 PM
It's called satire darlin'

Plank
02-12-2006, 04:48 PM
i'd say canada, its really safe there

RedStratocas
02-12-2006, 06:06 PM

Yeah, everyone loves Pakistan and Afghanistan. All I hear all the time is "You know what country is soooooo cool? Afghanistan."

hit-by-a-car
02-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Yeah, everyone loves Pakistan and Afghanistan. All I hear all the time is "You know what country is soooooo cool? Afghanistan."
yet again i added them as a joke, can you see.

RedStratocas
02-12-2006, 09:29 PM
yet again i added them as a joke, can you see.

No, I didnt see that joke... because I laugh at things that are funny.

So you only added 3 countries? When there are, I dont know, 193 countries. Where are the other 190 options?

hit-by-a-car
02-12-2006, 09:37 PM
in povety aint they

RedStratocas
03-12-2006, 01:59 AM
in povety aint they

Yeah, Japan is really struggling to get by, huh?

:-Mystical.Dave-
03-12-2006, 03:21 AM
Hmm, which is civilized?

England -> Pretty good folks -> Maybe
America -> No
Afghanistan -> Taliban and Suicide Bombers often attack civilians -> No
Pakistan. -> FOR SURE NOT
France. -> Yay! Let's flip over some cars and set them on fire -> No

Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Lichtenstein are surely some of the most civilized countries in the world, the ones you listed are not.

i'd say canada, its really safe there

0lly, we are talking Civilized, not safe. I would agree that Canada is safe, but the people are not civilized, people Litter, commit crimes, etc. In the countries I named above (Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Lichtenstein), if someone even throws a cigarette butt on the ground on a public street, they would be frowned upon.

-Wolverine
03-12-2006, 03:37 AM
Hmm, which is civilized?

England -> Pretty good folks -> Maybe
America -> No
Afghanistan -> Taliban and Suicide Bombers often attack civilians -> No
Pakistan. -> FOR SURE NOT
France. -> Yay! Let's flip over some cars and set them on fire -> No

Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Lichtenstein are surely some of the most civilized countries in the world, the ones you listed are not.

0lly, we are talking Civilized, not safe. I would agree that Canada is safe, but the people are not civilized, people Litter, commit crimes, etc. In the countries I named above (Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Lichtenstein), if someone even throws a cigarette butt on the ground on a public street, they would be frowned upon.
I'd think Canada is more civilised than England, but that's just me..

ssricky
03-12-2006, 03:39 AM

:8 :8 i agree:8 :8

:-Mystical.Dave-
03-12-2006, 03:58 AM

Except, those 3 European Countries I named above are filled with civilized, educated, and wealthy people who don't do rash things, and keep everything clean. While, Torontonian streets are filthy and filled with homeless people panhandling.

ssricky
03-12-2006, 04:04 AM
Except, those 3 European Countries I named above are filled with civilized, educated, and wealthy people who don't do rash things, and keep everything clean. While, Torontonian streets are filthy and filled with homeless people panhandling.

but toronto isnt canada is it all the provinces are canda <3 so u cant really narrow it down to 1 place in the country if the rest of the country is fine

-Wolverine
03-12-2006, 05:28 AM
Yeah those other countries are more civilised, but I don't think England is. England might be, i'm not really sure.

Toronto is the main part of Canada yes, crime rate is quite high, but what about the other parts of Canada? I've lived in Toronto a long time, and like 2 summers ago I moved to Calgary. Crime rate, pollution, nearly everything is better than Toronto. The other part of the country imo, is 'civilised' while Toronto isn't that much.

alexxxxx
03-12-2006, 09:02 AM
in povety aint they

That made me lol. x] Japan, S. Korea, Italy, Spain all dieing of poverty. :rolleyes:

RedStratocas
03-12-2006, 05:06 PM
Actually Japan is very civilised as well. Unless you count their game shows.

FlyingJesus
03-12-2006, 05:30 PM
And the fact that many of their older citizens still beat their wives/children when they do something slightly wrong.

hit-by-a-car
03-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Game shows in japan. Lol, you'll lol if you see the butt to face game.

OmgAMark
04-12-2006, 02:48 PM
your also an idot seeing how u think smokin is cool.

Not trying to offend you here. But so far your comments are just bias stereotypes of countries. You only voted for England cause you come from it and I have a feeling you chose the others cause they were the first few to come to your mind.

Your only comments to how England was actually Civillised was "We have hardly any murder" and any disagrals to this you just reply with no sense such as the quote above.

If your going to post such a topic make sure you have a general geographical knowledge of other countries, their pasts and what they have to show for themselves politically.

Dont make assumptions.

hit-by-a-car
06-12-2006, 08:23 AM
No i live in brits, ive been everywhere else due to a trip all around europe. obvisouly ive not been to the middle countries lol.

But we see them on the newsall the time.

England, has a king and a queen. We have a royal family. We dont get bombed.

and we dont get riots much!

so my oppion is England. and sofar 6 others agree =D

OmgAMark
11-12-2006, 12:11 PM
We dont get bombed.

Ooooh, so July 7th 2005 just rolled over for you?

And riots? Cmon, you guys use any excuse to rip off your shirts, get drunk and scream about anything... such as loosing a game of soccer... or maybe...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/november/25/newsid_2546000/2546233.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/uk/2001/summer_of_violence/default.stm
http://pd.cpim.org/2001/july22/july222k1_uk.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brixton_riot_%281981%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brixton_riot_%281985%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadwater_Farm_Riot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poll_Tax_Riots
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brixton_riot_%281995%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldham_Riots
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradford_Riot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Birmingham_riots

Do not accuse without the information.

Herman
11-12-2006, 12:16 PM
England, has a king and a queen. We have a royal family. We dont get bombed.
So because England has a queen and king, it makes them civillised? Strange way of looking at it.

And oh, about the part of not getting bombed, what about the terrorist attacks?

Dentafrice1
11-12-2006, 12:19 PM
I think america...

Fonejacker
11-12-2006, 12:29 PM
I don't see how football is civilised? A bunch of people running around kicking a ball and fans having fights over what team is the best. You call that civilised? :s

Yes but they are Deovted Fans :D

England is the most Civilised country But they are also the worst if you know what i mean...

Although I never hear anything bad about Australia or New Zeland on the news...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!