PDA

View Full Version : My little brother lost...

Buzle
29-11-2006, 10:21 PM
Okay, so I was upstairs vacuuming the hall and my mom said that my brother (8 years old) could go on the computer. And so then I started to vacuum and my mom shouted from downstairs "Connor! Can you come down here? I think we have a crisis" :P
So I ran down to see my little brother crying.. I asked him "Whats wrong and he said that he lost his Rune Axe Head. So Im wondering if anyone has a Rune Axe head they could give him?
Thanks and +Rep if anyone can :]

RSTurbo
29-11-2006, 10:23 PM
I can give him 20k for a new axe?

Zehro
29-11-2006, 10:23 PM
If i had one i would give but i dont have one sorry :(

UDunKnow
29-11-2006, 10:26 PM
I Got 1.

Buzle
29-11-2006, 10:29 PM
I Got 1.

Thank you so much man! [:
Just send me a PM and I can be on later.
And my brother just told me to type he says "Thanks alot"

Thanks Jake too :]

Grimmauld
29-11-2006, 10:42 PM
aw thats so cute :p

Ezzie.
29-11-2006, 10:54 PM
You should've pointed and laughed mwahhaha ;)

Nah just joking :P

hit-by-a-car
30-11-2006, 12:08 AM
sad, if i still had my old account, id give your brother all my money. dawn **** banned it tho. Anyway may i ask why your little brother 8, plays runescape. If he crys about losing an item dont you think you should tell your brother its just a game. You know sit him down =/

It would be very easy. I lost full rune and 2h once. Didnt get Janxed 1 bit. =')

Evil
30-11-2006, 01:17 AM
sad, if i still had my old account, id give your brother all my money. dawn **** banned it tho. Anyway may i ask why your little brother 8, plays runescape. If he crys about losing an item dont you think you should tell your brother its just a game. You know sit him down =/

It would be very easy. I lost full rune and 2h once. Didnt get Janxed 1 bit. =')

Jagex added a last chance appeal so you could probally appeal it

Hoax
30-11-2006, 01:31 AM

coming from the guy who had a 'crisis' from his own 'baby' brother.

haha, why dont u sit down with him?

Royal
30-11-2006, 01:43 AM

You just made a thread about your little brother so why critisize Connor. If someone hasn't gave the poor guy the axe head, I'll do it right now.

Overate
30-11-2006, 07:25 AM
Diz iz juz a skam to get u a phree r00n axe init
i bet u dont even av a brutha dya i bet it was u crying bcoz u couldnt aford 1

Imnotpure
30-11-2006, 09:21 AM

Im sure he can aford one , and thats quite funny. I thought it would be irl crisis

LiveToDie
30-11-2006, 05:45 PM
When i read the title, i was expecting that he went on your account when you left the room, and died on RS and loosed like a Blue PHat or something.

But still Awww =[

Always happens to me.. so i just go fish 100 lobbies =]

Redmoon Evil
30-11-2006, 06:02 PM
I understand that the kids 8 and kids can get upset easily, but you as a brother need to tell the kid that it's just a game. If you don't he could turn out to be a no body at school who plays on the pc all day.

Don't anyone bother saying that i'm insensative or owt cos first it's true and second I would give him one if I handn't been banned the other day.

Buzle
01-12-2006, 01:35 AM
You just made a thread about your little brother so why critisize Connor. If someone hasn't gave the poor guy the axe head, I'll do it right now.
Thanks Royal, ;] I really apreciate it man.

And yeah, haha.. I can afford one, I just dont have 2 computers.. I bet I have higher skills than you :]
And, if I could (But I wont and wouldnt) .. I could show a picture of my little brother (Jacob) -But obviously you wouldnt believe me because I probably dont sound realistic at all. Theres my point.

Redmoon Evil
01-12-2006, 01:37 AM
drop on one character log on same world on another character, it will show up where you dropped it 1 minute or so after you dropped it, no one else other than the person who dropped it can pick it up until after this minute or so

ThReAtEnEd
01-12-2006, 01:38 AM
as stated by jagex...
that's against the rules

Redmoon Evil
01-12-2006, 01:39 AM
as stated by jagex...
that's against the rules

everone does it, its a ***** rule

Overate
01-12-2006, 07:20 AM
Thanks Royal, ;] I really apreciate it man.

And yeah, haha.. I can afford one, I just dont have 2 computers.. I bet I have higher skills than you :]
And, if I could (But I wont and wouldnt) .. I could show a picture of my little brother (Jacob) -But obviously you wouldnt believe me because I probably dont sound realistic at all. Theres my point.

I was only jkin luv
and just for the record u dont have better stats then me

Originalmoh
01-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Your lucky to have a little brother play rune ;)

cause all my brotheres hate it and want me to quit :'(

Crimson
01-12-2006, 09:24 PM
Thats so cute!

I want to give him a big hug! Not in a perverted way... O_o

Overate
01-12-2006, 09:37 PM
*Removed*

Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator) Please do not post inappropriate comments.

Overate
01-12-2006, 09:44 PM
*Removed*

Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator) Please do not post inappropriately.

Redmoon Evil
01-12-2006, 09:53 PM
*Removed*

Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator) Please do not post inappropriate comments.

Lol too far, giving the kid a hug was funny but thats sick pal lol.

Teh Wub
01-12-2006, 10:28 PM
Lol too far, giving the kid a hug was funny but thats sick pal lol.

I swear the age limit for runescape was like 12+ :O! Lol Jokes and bless <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!