PDA

View Full Version : Echo-Host

Bistrol
29-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Echo-Host.com will now be a free hosting site for you guys / gals to register free hosting upto 500MB Space 5GB Bandwdith cPanel and Unlmited Everything.

The main post for this thread was for someone to find me a system where u can sign up and once u signed up its instantly created using a domain / subdomain. 1GB Free Hosting <-500MB Extra if anybody helps me :)

[WF][10] Col.TheNick
29-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Echo-Host.com will now be a free hosting site for you guys / gals to register free hosting upto 500MB Space 5GB Bandwdith cPanel and Unlmited Everything.

The main post for this thread was for someone to find me a system where u can sign up and once u signed up its instantly created using a domain / subdomain. 1GB Free Hosting <-500MB Extra if anybody helps me :)
noob host, never gave us the site...

Bistrol
29-11-2006, 10:30 PM
What site??

[WF][10] Col.TheNick
29-11-2006, 10:31 PM
What site??
omg lol @ this.. sorry your not really a webhost..

Bistrol
29-11-2006, 10:31 PM
I never gave you WHAT SITE! I Dont understand i and if u mean my site then no as its not ready yet. Also if ur finger aint so far up ur A55 u will figure out the site for urself :S

[WF][10] Col.TheNick
29-11-2006, 10:32 PM
I never gave you WHAT SITE! I Dont understand i and if u mean my site then no as its not ready yet. Also if ur finger aint so far up ur A55 u will figure out the site for urself :S
then why make the thread about it?

Bistrol
29-11-2006, 10:34 PM
READ IT PROPERLY IM FINDING SOMET TO IT CAN REGISTER HOSTING INSTANTLY FROM WHM NOOOB! Go pester someone else

[WF][10] Col.TheNick
29-11-2006, 10:35 PM
READ IT PROPERLY IM FINDING SOMET TO IT CAN REGISTER HOSTING INSTANTLY FROM WHM NOOOB! Go pester someone else
no.. just buy whm auto plilot....

and i would of beable to get on yoursite if there was no eorror

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.echo-host.com Port 80

Bistrol
29-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Ermm noob dont u think i no that thats why i dident give u url cuz im still working on it and dude im offering free hosting? I want afree autocreater system so pfft leave my thread and stay on topic anyone else going offtopic will be bad reped sorry but hey im ginger wat u expect

[WF][10] Col.TheNick
29-11-2006, 10:40 PM
.... Your not much of a host.. if you are going to be a free host then why not get phpcoin..and this isn't offtopic?

Bistrol
29-11-2006, 10:42 PM
Ahh get lost noob ur doing my head in! im closing thread its a waste of time!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!