PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy V GBA

SacredDino
29-11-2006, 10:46 PM
Hmm well Ive played IV On the SNES and on the GBA and I plaid VI on the comp on a site that has SNES games u can rent and those where booth really good games and both a little bit Different battle styles. well i decided cause im plaayign V right now and its like a mixture of IV and VI cause i mean graphics it has somehwere in the middle and story has been good so far (not done so dont ruin if u have played) and i dunno i just like it cause im also playing FF X which was my first 3D FF game which im in the middle off cause I just got a PS2 lol which i gto for 20 bucks at a garage sale and i like it but the the 3 main 16 bit FF games are the best IV V and VI so yah what do u think

heres mainly what i think

FF IV- one of the best games ever made I think for when it was made it had amazing graphics and the story was really good also cool battle system 10/10

FF V- Another really good game havn't finsih but what i can see its just as good and IV the battle system is better as u can change ur job class but there way too many random battles 9/10

FF VI - Amazing story one of the best ones and a step up graphic wise from VI plus it has a cool battle system with the espers and stuff 10/10 :D

tell me what u think about these games

Biseinen
29-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Erm, I have the originals on the SNES (Well, I know I have IV up there) Cecile's plot was quite good and the job system in V was par to none (Until Final Fantasy Tactics was released for the playstation).

SacredDino
29-11-2006, 11:12 PM
par to none lol what that mean?

Biseinen
30-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Meaning that it was excellent. =P

SacredDino
30-11-2006, 09:49 PM
oh ok :D but yah i agree with u the 4 5 and 6 ones are the best ones

Biseinen
01-12-2006, 10:19 AM
I never said they were the best ones. = / They're not in my opinion the best Final Fantasy games.

SacredDino
01-12-2006, 03:08 PM
they have good stories though

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!