PDA

View Full Version : Proud to Be straight

hit-by-a-car
30-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Personally id say yes i was very. What would you say.

Axel
30-11-2006, 12:09 AM
And you sure do show it...

Lycan
30-11-2006, 12:11 AM
couldn't care less.... just showing the divison between gay people and straight people

so i'm not proud that i'm straight but i'm happy that i am happy with being straight :)

Mentor
30-11-2006, 07:20 PM
Whats to be proud of? its not like some achieavment you earn from hard work, you ether are or are not. So im not really that bothered "/

Hopeless
30-11-2006, 07:29 PM
Well i don't think somone should be proud of being something that most people are.

If you say Are you proud to be Gay Then maybe i would see the point in the question

GommeInc
30-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Wow you are proud of being straight... amazing... really? I would say, are you proud to be who you are rather than sexuality. If you are gay and proud, then that is just as ok as being straight. At the end of the day, you are proud about something "/

Rizla,
30-11-2006, 08:43 PM
The question is, why are people proud of their sexuality? TBH, that whole "Gay and Proud" ***** ***** me off, why do people feel the need to push their sexuality? Gay people have equal rights, what's with the Gay Pride Prades? BTW, before someone says, if there was a "Straight Pride Prade", I'd feel the same way ;)

Ry (Forum Moderator) - Please respect other peoples views, Please don't avoid the word filter.

Mentor
30-11-2006, 09:16 PM
The question is, why are people proud of their sexuality? TBH, that whole "Gay and Proud" ***** ***** me off, why do people feel the need to push their sexuality? Gay people have equal rights, what's with the Gay Pride Prades? BTW, before someone says, if there was a "Straight Pride Prade", I'd feel the same way ;)

Ry (Forum Moderator) - Please respect other peoples views, Please don't avoid the word filter.

Why is there a "black" university fund in america. Same reason, becuse the goverment is stupid, and if any group has been oppressed, it then feels the need to overcompensate, Which has the result of causing more friction and reoccurcances of the original problem.
The concept of equal rights still hasnt quite been understood by the goverment yet. There still to scared of the issues to create policy that makes sence.
But still in the gay parade thing, i belive in freedom of speach and freedom of exspression, if people want to go paradeing about somthing, they have every right to do so "/ Gay, straight or what ever else they feel they want to "/ i dont really think it serves much of a purpos, but hey, any exscuse to party

Rizla,
01-12-2006, 04:24 PM
In reply to this rep - Lol. pls dont act hard - Er...what? I swore so that means I think I'm hard? Alright then o.O

Mentor
01-12-2006, 05:32 PM
In reply to this rep - Lol. pls dont act hard - Er...what? I swore so that means I think I'm hard? Alright then o.O

errg i hate it when people do that, leave stupid reps, without any exsplination or a name so you cant argue your point "/ Its basicly an idiots reponce to an agrument they dont agree with but arnt smart enough to actualy disccuss propely.

brandon
01-12-2006, 05:37 PM
One thing you really shouldn't be proud of, is this thread.

hit-by-a-car
01-12-2006, 07:09 PM
no im cool =)

Robzor
01-12-2006, 07:26 PM
no im cool =)

why make this?
does it matter that much if your bi , straight or gay ?
how can you be proud of being straight , bi or gay ?
and yourve shown this stupidness in many other threads
grow up kk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!