PDA

View Full Version : Rare Values Report

Oasys
30-11-2006, 05:01 PM
This is my first report in a LONG time. So here goes..

Strobe - People seem to be offering between 15 and 17 HCs. No-one really knows whether or not to buy them, incase they get re-released.

Samovar - I've seen someone offering 2.0 but he might have just been trying to get a bargain. But most people are offering 2.5

Globe - I've seen various offers of 2.5, but I've seen people offering profit if they are sold in bulk. These are good rares for this kind of time, so they might rise some more.

Sleeping Bag - These seem to be decreasing more and more. Less people seem to be buying them as they don't really have a use except for some themed rooms, but apart from that they arn't very practical. I've seen offers of 0.5 some lower, but maybe people just want profit, I've seen no higher offers though.

Red Fan - These don't really seem to be moving up or down. No-one really seems to be buying them or selling them. The only offers I've seen are 1 HC, but nothing higher.

Green dragon - People seem to be only offering 1.5 for them, but maybe because they like rounded off figures :P or because they are trying to make profit. Either way the only offers I've seen are 1.5.

Orange Parasol - I've seen offers of 4.0 a few times, but I have seen 2 offers of 4.5, it seems that because they are currently at 4.2 people that are offering profit give 4.5 , but people who are looking for profit offer 4.0. But 4.0 seems to be the more popular offer.

More values soon.

Immenseman
30-11-2006, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the report, please give an overall number of how many times you've seen the rare traded at that value.

Rcss
30-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the report
Nice first try
Please follow the comments made by Im

ltwistedburn
30-11-2006, 07:28 PM
thanks for the report
great effort
please post how many times seen

Puzzling
30-11-2006, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the report, next time please say an excat number of times you've seen a rare being traded {not just offered) at a certain value.

DinoToxic
30-11-2006, 08:18 PM
Good report, But take in what
the others have said. :)
Keep them coming.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!