PDA

View Full Version : HOW THE XBOX 360 OWNS.

hit-by-a-car
30-11-2006, 05:08 PM
We have 3 consles

In order of populatrity

Xbox 360
Play station 3
Wii. = Offen refered too as WEE.

I own an x-box 360, ive tryed the other 2 consles on a 2 week trip to Tokyo. The x-box 360 is the only true consle, it has x-box live, best graphics and much more, The Wii does too, but its got crapper graphics, when i say crap i meen really crap. Its under 200quid and thats the only good thing about the wii, it praticly stinks. So if you want one, change your mind right now. They look and feel tacky. There style is so Uber mode like Habbo, Yuck. The only good thing that came out of Nintendo was the gameboy advance. That was it.

Get the wii: No
Exscuse: Bad graphics
Price tag: 180.00 - 250.00

As for the playstation 3, no luck here although its new feature Plasma Live, was kind of cool. i think it was only on the japanese version however its quality and design is much better looking than the Wii. This would be my6 choice out of the Wii or ps3.

Get The ps3: Yes
Exscuse: Good graphics, WILL GET ALL COOL 18 TAGGED GAMES!
price tag: 350.00 - 450.00 :s

The x-box 360 is the king of all consles, nice sleek design. not all simple, X-BOX LIVE =) Gaming to the max, all the greatest games, watch movies. You cannot go wrong on the Xbox 360. Its Pure cool. It owns the wii by 90%, owns the ps3 by 50% and owns the sega gaming system by 15,000 % my advice is, Get it.

Get the Xbox: Yes , defintley!
Exscuse: Bopotifull king of consles owns the rest, best graphics, coolest style. Xbox live - The only affordable, best gaming consle of all time.
price tag: 200 - 300 :D

Axel
30-11-2006, 05:10 PM
I think it goes.

1. PS3 and Wii neck and neck.
2. Xbox 360

Xbox 360 isn't much better than the Xbox.

Biseinen
30-11-2006, 05:14 PM
Let me just clear it up for you kids.

In power, reliablility, performance and technology. The PS3 has proven to be top. It has higher graphics possibilities than the Xbox360, it's not a giant papaer weight. Half my friends Xboxs360 have broken in weeks because of faults and the games arn't exactly half decent except for a few minorities.

The Wii's technology is better than the Xbox's, with the remote and the access, but it's still a child console which will never match up to the PS3 sadly. (The price is good though, thats what I've liked about Nintendo, the prices for their consoles and handhelds have been great).

Playstation will always be the ruler of the consoles unless Xbox drastically change their design flaws and fix all their bugs.

SNES4LIFE. ;)

Edit: You said it was affordable? It's 340 quid or something atm with each game from 40 - 55 quid! At least the PS3's games will start at 39.00.

Oh, and in 2 months of releasing the Xbox, the price droped 100 quid. = ) Great console starter, eh?

hit-by-a-car
30-11-2006, 05:15 PM
why, have you got all 3 consles, didnt think so. The x-box 360, swear on my life is the def best.

Axel
30-11-2006, 05:17 PM

In power, reliablility, performance and technology. The PS3 has proven to be top. It has higher graphics possibilities than the Xbox360, it's not a giant papaer weight. Half my friends Xboxs360 have broken in weeks because of faults and the games arn't exactly half decent except for a few minorities.

The Wii's technology is better than the Xbox's, with the remote and the access, but it's still a child console which will never match up to the PS3 sadly. (The price is good though, thats what I've liked about Nintendo, the prices for their consoles and handhelds have been great).

Playstation will always be the ruler of the consoles unless Xbox drastically change their design flaws and fix all their bugs.

SNES4LIFE. ;)

Exactly that pretty much. Xbox 360 spent too little time on their console and put it on the market too quickly. They should have improved it so much better. It's just an Xbox with slightly better graphics.

I know the Wii is not as powerful as the PS3, but I think the Wii has the greatest fun factor, which is always a good sign. The 360 has nothing.

Pixel
30-11-2006, 05:39 PM
I'm getting the 360 because I can't afford ps3 lol
But the two consoles are basically the same, all the games I would bother buying are on both consoles really, so there wasn't much point spending an extra £100-200

Neversoft
30-11-2006, 06:07 PM
1) Wii
2) Xbox
3) PS3

Test:Tube:Baby
30-11-2006, 06:15 PM
omg

u just cant beat the wii
they own

it goes
1. Wii
2. PS3
3. Xbox

but ive neva like the xbox anyway :D

Zac
30-11-2006, 06:21 PM
1.PS3
2.Xbox
3.Wii

brandon
30-11-2006, 06:23 PM
You're just a biased little Xbox fanboy who has one of them consoles so therefore thinks it's the best.

Blue
30-11-2006, 06:27 PM
You're just a biased little Xbox fanboy who has one of them consoles so therefore thinks it's the best.

exactly

SimplyTech
30-11-2006, 06:29 PM

SNES4LIFE. ;)

Edit: You said it was affordable? It's 340 quid or something atm with each game from 40 - 55 quid! At least the PS3's games will start at 39.00.

Oh, and in 2 months of releasing the Xbox, the price droped 100 quid. = ) Great console starter, eh?
I agree with you except that in red. Nintendo for a long time have tried to change there image but no one ever listens i mean you look at the wii launch we've got all the multiformat games there and red steel [16+] i mean what does that say?. People also always assume a high age rating means a good game but if you remember the n64 it had the best games eg Mario 64 Goldeneye Banjo kazzoie Mario Kart Diddy kong racing etc but they never had high age ratings.

Also the starter of the thread you say have you got all three consoles? when infact you havent either.

I also agree with the 360 has little going for it except Banjo threeie as it hasnt got the best graphics or the fun factor or the genius games eg mario or the cheapest. All its got is live and Wii connect 24 is set to beat it

Neversoft
30-11-2006, 06:46 PM

SNES4LIFE. ;)

Child console? Is that why they have made the Wii so it is enjoyable for all ages? :s

ltwistedburn
30-11-2006, 06:51 PM
sorry plz dont post spam :D

any way its

ps3
wii
xbox360

xbox360 is just an xbox with better graphics nothing else new

Biseinen
30-11-2006, 06:53 PM
Child console, reffering to the core of what they've original interluded into what we now see as a well rounded colsole.

Edit: And you can't say I'm being onesided here since I've owned a product of each and I'm still an avid Nintendo fan. [Plays Super Nintendo daily] Hell, Nintendo have some of the best games out, EVER! Xbox I can play a fe but the downside of what I mentioned in my previous posts makes me dislike the console it's self.

The Playstation 3 and all it's advances will wipe out it's competition with it's Blu-Ray and multi adapatable preferences.

Mentally_fat
30-11-2006, 06:55 PM
wii = poor graphics

SimplyTech
30-11-2006, 06:56 PM
wii = poor graphics

Do you own a wii?
No so dont judge it.

Mentally_fat
30-11-2006, 06:58 PM
Do you own a wii?
No so dont judge it.
Lol i knew i'd get a nintendo fanboy go mad at that comment.

Biseinen
30-11-2006, 06:58 PM
The Wii's graphics will be good, they won't be top notch or out of this world unlike the smooth rendering of the PS3's or Xbox360's, but, the graphics will be substantially good. The nintendo have always been great for the creativitiy. The kid in me will always be a Nintendo fan.

SimplyTech
30-11-2006, 07:01 PM
The Wii's graphics will be good, they won't be top notch or out of this world unlike the smooth rendering of the PS3's or Xbox360's, but, the graphics will be substantially good. The nintendo have always been great for the creativitiy. The kid in me will always be a Nintendo fan.

OOOOO arent you clever mentally_fat you got the reaction you wanted, what do you mean the kid in you we discussed this nintendo isnt for kids its for everyone.

Pixel
30-11-2006, 07:02 PM
I personaly like all 3 of the consoles but I needed to get a new one as my ps2 broke a couple of months ago. The wii looks really cool with the controller but it didn't really apeal to me that much so it was just between the ps3 and 360..
I disagree with what wii said about the graphics and stuff though because the games i'm looking forward to are on both ps3 and 360 like GTA, assassins creed, pes6, need for speed etc and as for fun factor its what you personally enjoy because I find sitting down for a while playing single player/online is really boring, the only time I really enjoy a game is when friends/family are round, It's not the same playing someone online.
As for the graphics I don't really know what you're on about because both ps3 & xbox 360 graphics are amazing and there isn't much difference between the two.. That's only by looking at screenshots though, they may be different when actually playing it but I dunno as i've only played a 360 :P

Mentally_fat
30-11-2006, 07:03 PM
OOOOO arent you clever mentally_fat you got the reaction you wanted, what do you mean the kid in you we discussed this nintendo isnt for kids its for everyone.
Lol at you. You haven't even got a wii so how can you judge it? ;)

Bear-Max
30-11-2006, 07:04 PM
First and foremost, the topic creator is an idiot. By far my console of choice this generation (because of the kind of games I like and the price) is the 360, but you seriously are a fanboy beyond all belief.

Not only that, but quite a few of the people who replied also showed themselves up to be complete fanboys too. ("OMG no your such a fanboy everyone knows the Wiiii pwnzorz!!!" is not a very valid response)

ALL of the console this generation are very good. Each has it's own merits, as well as drawbacks. Contrary to popular belief, the PS3 and 360 have almost identical capabilities. The PS3 has a little more graphical power with it's Cell processor, but the 360 having 3 cores means that it will be capable of superior AI compared to PS3.

The Wii kind of sucks graphically compared to the others. But that doesn't make it bad. The Xbox produced some great graphics, and even if the Wii is twice as powerful as that we can be sure that pretty things will come from it. It's the innovation that sells the console for me. The Wiimote is a fantastic idea, and that alone will shift units.

Oh and did I mention that supporting a console is completely ridiculous? Other than trying to justify your purchase to yourself, there's no reason for it. It's like supporting a record label as opposed to a good band (the developer) or a great song (a game).

Seriously children: base your console choice on the games you like, not what can make the prettiest picture. If super-ultra-realism is what you want, go outside and experience things for yourself.

Mentally_fat
30-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Seriously children: base your console choice on the games you like, not what can make the prettiest picture. If super-ultra-realism is what you want, go outside and experience things for yourself.
Okay, i'll go outside, pull out a shotgun, rob a car and start killing people.

SimplyTech
30-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Lol at you. You haven't even got a wii so how can you judge it? ;)

I havent but ive played one and i havent judged it but from what ive heard from everyone who has one it will be best. Thats what i base my posts on.

Mentally_fat
30-11-2006, 07:09 PM
I havent but ive played one and i havent judged it but from what ive heard from everyone who has one it will be best. Thats what i base my posts on.
I have played it, i laughed, it's pure crap sorry. If it's your cup of tea then yea.. w.e

SimplyTech
30-11-2006, 07:11 PM
I have played it, i laughed, it's pure crap sorry. If it's your cup of tea then yea.. w.e

where did you play it and what game did you play then?

Pixel
30-11-2006, 07:13 PM
I agree with bear-max the fanboys on this forum are kinda annoying at times.

Mentally_fat
30-11-2006, 07:14 PM
I played on wii sports, which is awful.

Neversoft
30-11-2006, 07:24 PM

Exactly!
When I get my Wii i'm going to go and get Marvel Ultimate Alliance straight away. Now, I can safety say the graphics are not excellent, and they are no where near realistic. I can't really explain he graphics, but just take a look at this (http://uk.media.wii.ign.com/media/825/825377/img_3972878.html) picture and see for yourself. But then again, a Marvel game just wouldn't be itself without the colourful super heros, etc. I couldn't really care less about graphics, aslong as its not some 2D habbo-like game. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance has 140 (YES, one hundred and forty) Marvel comic-book heros to play as in the game and the miltiplayer looks FANTASTIC. I think the Wii will be a great success with multiplayer and online games.

SimplyTech
30-11-2006, 07:29 PM
I played on wii sports, which is awful.

where did you play this?

Mentally_fat
30-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Round my mates, why?

Bear-Max
30-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Okay, i'll go outside, pull out a shotgun, rob a car and start killing people.
Oh grow up. Sarcastic rebuttals don't win you an argument.

Hoax
30-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Yes, 360 does truly own the other consoles :) First with HD graphics and more affordable than the PS3.

PriceTags
30-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Well Nintendo intended to make a very cheap console, and they've achieved it.

What everyone forgets when they're comparing the PS3 to a Wii is that a Wii costs £180, a PS3 costs upto £500(ish). For £500 you can get great graphics, blu-ray etc. For £180 you can get some family gaming fun. I might get a Wii for my birthday, and we might get 4 controllers (1 each). That way, we can play bowling on Wii Sports every night. It's aimed at everyone, not just hardcore gamers.

SimplyTech
30-11-2006, 07:37 PM
Round my mates, why?

What country do you live in?

I agree with bear-max btw

hit-by-a-car
30-11-2006, 07:38 PM

we have a nerd wii fan addict. Be carefull, they have sharp teeth and like crap graphics, say 1 thing like bogey wii and they hang themselfs =)

PriceTags
30-11-2006, 07:40 PM
we have a nerd wii fan addict. Be carefull, they have sharp teeth and like crap graphics, say 1 thing like bogey wii and they hang themselfs =)

EX-CUSE-ME.
people who like the wii don't like poor graphics.
we're just clever enough not to pay £500 for a PS3.

SimplyTech
30-11-2006, 07:42 PM

1. What price tag said
2. Wii is the most anti nerd console there is. Nerds dont like excercise they stay in all day playing consoles [which i dont do] and they go for consoles with the best specs [Ps3]. Fanboy, yes. Nerd, no

Brody
30-11-2006, 07:50 PM
i like the looks of the ps3 best

no i have not tryed it and no i have not tryed the wii so dont go off on 1

but from what i have seen to me the wii doesnt look that good in my opinion
and graphics are quite important to me

thus this is the reason why i prefer the looks on the ps3

SimplyTech
30-11-2006, 07:53 PM

See this post is fine its when people go 'OMGZZ da WIE az got crp GFx go PS3 FTW'

zainx1
30-11-2006, 08:58 PM
I have only played the 360 but to me the best NEXTGEN console would be the Wii.

The 360 graphics are amazing and people kept saying the ps3 would be better but from reviews I have read they all say there aint much different.

But the reason I picked the 360 was because to me the Wii will be for young people/familys/oldish people who liked playing the classics.

The ps3 isnt a nextgen console its and nextgen entertainment system, if you are someone who wants a console a blu-ray player and what ever else it has then you would get a ps3 as it would be cheaper than getting it all seperate.
And that was another reason I wanted a 360 because I had already bought a £800+ touchscreen hd dvd entertainment system.

Microsoft to me did the best by releasing addons like the hd dvd player for those people who didnt want 1 in there console.

And the user "Wii" I am really getting bored of your posts saying "Wii is the best console there is bla de bla de bla", Because im guessing your what 13? maybe 14 and dont even own a WII.

Each person has there own opinion and there never will be 1 clear winner but as the owner of this thread put the 360 OWNS not it dont.

Zac
30-11-2006, 09:04 PM

Thats pretty much my opinon too.

summer
30-11-2006, 09:10 PM
isn't it really simple?

ps3 price = wii price + xbox 360 price.

you'd be a fool to buy a ps3 over a wii AND an xbox 360.

tekni
30-11-2006, 09:53 PM
I think we'll let NASA decide:

Hey National Space Thingy,

I have a general question for you.

In what order would you put the following consoles in order of greatness;

Xbox 360; PlayStation3; Wii

This is a complex argument on a forum of complex individuals and it needs answering as soon as possible to stop the little 'craters' (SEE WHAT I DID THERE!) from complaing, discussing, ranting, arguing and general throwing 7,000 parties about which console is truly great.

If we get a reply from some Space dude then it will settle this on-going, and boring dispute.

Yours Spacelly,
Adam Rose

Reply coming when I get it.

SimplyTech
30-11-2006, 09:56 PM
I think we'll let NASA decide:

Reply coming when I get it.

Clever boy

This is just like when we wrote to spielberg when we were doing jaws in media asking him if he did intend all the symbolism in film like peoples legs being pointy like shark fins.

Mentally_fat
30-11-2006, 09:58 PM
hahahahaha!

Blue
30-11-2006, 09:59 PM
i hate thinking about symbolism. Especialy in english when we have to find the 'inner meaning' of a story, which i think non of em has

SHEEPY_luvs_u
30-11-2006, 09:59 PM
I cannot comment on the PS3 or Wii as I basically have not played on one. I can say that however I chose an Xbox 360 over the other two consoles purely because of Xbox Live. Ands thats coming from somebody who only ever had a PSone, PS2 and Gamecube.

tekni
30-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Clever boy

This is just like when we wrote to spielberg when we were doing jaws in media asking him if he did intend all the symbolism in film like peoples legs being pointy like shark fins.
He most probably didn't.

The fact that the English curriculem studied this film for those things is rather pointless just for us to an essay on it.

Anywho.

This forum/thread is full of opinions.

Statistically, the PS3 'owns'.
Popularityally, the Xbox 360 'owns'.
Popularity in 3 months-ally, the Wii 'owns'.

Conduct a proper test, then come back.

SimplyTech
30-11-2006, 10:14 PM
hahahahaha!

Dont laugh at me

Symbolisms so stupid isnt it. Its like she slipped into the water like a fish and then your like no, shes going swimming.

Mentally_fat
30-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Stupid fan boys :@

Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator) Please do not insult other members just because they prefer different consoles.

Infrontation
30-11-2006, 10:25 PM
Xbox 360 for the win followed by the Wii. The PS3 is going to be a real let down IMO.

Billay
30-11-2006, 10:28 PM
PS3 and 360 can go to hell.

Wii phor lyphe

Simmzay
01-12-2006, 12:55 AM
So much hating in here. I don't care about specs, I do care about graphics but a bunch of numbers are meaningless if you own a console that can't produce to its full capability and never will. The numbers are false impressions.

Anyway.. Are the Wii graphics really that bad? Look at Zelda. They are the most awesomest graphics I've seen in a long time. And remember, graphics doesn't equal a decent game, in most cases it leaves it virtually unplayable. SNES rules any system that exists today, and how were those graphics? Hmm.. yeah.

-Wolverine
01-12-2006, 01:09 AM
I'd say Wii and PS3 are tied for best, and 360 is the worst out of them. It got released way too early.

Homesrfan
01-12-2006, 02:07 AM
IMO, Wii and 360 are equal. I mean, they're good for different reasons... Xbox360 obviously for graphics and great FPS. But Wii has a major fun and multiplayer factor.

I really want both of them. It would be awesome. Power + Innovation = AWESOME :eusa_clap

Ezzie.
01-12-2006, 02:59 AM
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20050205.jpg

Simmzay
01-12-2006, 03:45 AM
Hahaha seen that before.

Australian
01-12-2006, 03:49 AM
yay for ps2

hit-by-a-car
01-12-2006, 08:01 AM
1. What price tag said
2. Wii is the most anti nerd console there is. Nerds dont like excercise they stay in all day playing consoles [which i dont do] and they go for consoles with the best specs [Ps3]. Fanboy, yes. Nerd, no

Its true you nerd.

Why all the siggies and avatars youve spent agers making, some kind of addict maybe.

You dont even own one and your goin on as id its more important than a religion or belifes.

Your saying the wii's cheap and for everyone =/

180 plus a class controll pluss 2 games is that 230quid cheapest.

The graphics and style are poor too. plus there will never be any 18' games like Gta for it, cause its just a crappy kiddie games consle. You will see =)

Lycan
01-12-2006, 08:18 AM
Wii is the better console. i don't have one, nor do i have a 360 or a PS3 , but i have read hundreds of reviews and played them

The Wii is Top, it brings a whole new working element to gaming ( yes i no that other consoles have had movment before but not as intensive as the wii) and Nintendo have been making consoles alot longer then microsoft and sony anyway.

The 360 is close behind, when i managed to get a go on one of theese i found the graphics amazing, intresting selection of the games for it. but to be honest its neck and neck between 360 and wii in my mind

The Ps3 . is just plain rubbish ... i have flushed better things away, the only people that like it are just 'sony fans' . you can order it from america for around £50 now... no one likes them, they easily break... the game selection is just vomiting ... i mean hell people only got th epsp because it had gta! .

it i was to spend the outragus amount on money on one of theese consoles (which i'd probebly spend on a computer or other fun things such a drink!) , i'd get a Wii

benjamin
01-12-2006, 08:29 AM
1) Wii
2) Xbox
3) PS3
agreed.

Australian
01-12-2006, 08:38 AM
playstation two for the win!!

HUGECOOL
01-12-2006, 11:06 AM
^^^
says the guy with matching star wars avatar and signature. How ironic.

In the end, this is what it all comes down to: games.

'To say that the [PS3] is a good system because it provides the most power is like saying you made a great painting because you used the best set of paints.'

Sorry, but unfortunately, reality doesn't work that way. I have recently bought the Wii and I can honestly say that I haven't had this much fun playing a video game since I first started gaming. The Wii certainly doesn't provide the best graphics, but you quickly forget about its graphical limits once you get into the game.

To be honest, I much rather prefer the Xbox 360 over the Ps3. While the 360 may have had a bad start initially, most issues have been looked at and ameliorated in most instances. Graphically, I've seen that the 360's games are more detailed than on the PS3's. The difference is subtle but it should be noted that a game console worth $600 should have provided a very significant difference in graphical power to its less expensive competitor.

Now, I'm not saying I'm hell-bent on the ruin of PS3, and I'll eventually buy it once there is enough decent material (more than 1 good game) in the market.

SimplyTech
01-12-2006, 04:21 PM
Its true you nerd.

Why all the siggies and avatars youve spent agers making, some kind of addict maybe.

You dont even own one and your goin on as id its more important than a religion or belifes.

Your saying the wii's cheap and for everyone =/

180 plus a class controll pluss 2 games is that 230quid cheapest.

The graphics and style are poor too. plus there will never be any 18' games like Gta for it, cause its just a crappy kiddie games consle. You will see =)

"I am the next jedi" or so it says in your sig so how can i be a nerd.
Also i never spent ages making them it took under 10 mins. Also a gta is currently in talks for the wii so shut up.

Im getting to like the 360 just because future ps3 owners are such jackasses

Wii60 WOOO

Mentally_fat
01-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Wii you havent even played the wii.

Ramones
01-12-2006, 04:40 PM
haha, i won an xbox 360, they're not bad, nothing special. tbh you'd expect playsation 3 and wii to be better because 360 was released about a year maybe more before? I would agree that xbox is the best for online playing though but iv'e never tried the others..

Recursion
01-12-2006, 08:47 PM
why, have you got all 3 consles, didnt think so. The x-box 360, swear on my life is the def best.

I do :D

http://www.****************/uploads/ceead5a941.jpg (http://www.****************)

tekni
01-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Tom, that's a fake pic and you know it :P

Recursion
01-12-2006, 09:26 PM
No, Its just not myne :'(

Im so jelous >=[

tekni
01-12-2006, 09:29 PM
Of what?

1 console and 3 trash craps?

Recursion
01-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Which is the Console?

tekni
01-12-2006, 09:42 PM
The window.

hit-by-a-car
01-12-2006, 10:09 PM
=/ were missing the point. Xbox 360 owns

tekni
01-12-2006, 10:15 PM
No, that's your biased opinion.

hit-by-a-car
01-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Will you be my freind.

SimplyTech
01-12-2006, 10:32 PM
Wii you havent even played the wii.

No you havent you havent replied to what country you live in and yes i have at a birmingham event.

Stitch
02-12-2006, 01:25 PM

Thats just your opinion though. Others think the Wii or PS3 is better.

The order of the best in my opinion is

1. PS3
2. Xbox 360
3. Wii

flyingcat06
22-12-2006, 02:35 PM
hey everyone, in my opinion i prefer the 360 basing my opinion on the live functions, graphics and gameplay. Have a nice day!

ltwistedburn
22-12-2006, 05:36 PM
ps3
wii
xbox360

xbox 360 just the same as xbox but with a new tv lol
ps3 has totaly got a new look better graphics than xbox ps3 will be getting a website like xbox live but it will be free!!!!!
wii pretty cool get fat kids active

ps3 and wii pwns 360
ps3 pwns wii
n64 pwns xbox 360

@K
22-12-2006, 05:42 PM
1.PS3
2.Xbox
3.Wii

I agree completely with that:D

SimplyTech
22-12-2006, 05:54 PM
ps3
wii
xbox360

ps3 has totaly got a new look better graphics than xbox ps3 will be getting a website like xbox live but it will be free!!!!!

ps3 and wii pwns 360
ps3 pwns wii
n64 pwns xbox 360
Yeh but have you seen the graphics comparison? I mean i dont like the 360 but if its a jazzed up xbox 1 then ps3 is a jazzed up ps2 they are completely different

Fonejacker
22-12-2006, 06:18 PM
I think people have different tastes for consols thats why we choose witch one to get... (SOME ALL 3)

I preferr the Nintendo Wii Cause I really like the Zelda Games and Mario...
I Brought the PS2 so i could play FIFA...

PS3 will be wayy to much in the long run...
Each game is 50 quid.

Wii's games will range from 30-40 quid witch is afforadble...

Do the math Wii OWNS

NintendoFreak
22-12-2006, 09:40 PM
Theres nothing fun in flicking analouge sticks and buttong like the PS3 or Xbox (even though Xbox rule too:P) The ideo of game consoles is meant to be F--U---N Geez.

Pixel
22-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Theres nothing fun in flicking analouge sticks and buttong like the PS3 or Xbox (even though Xbox rule too:P) The ideo of game consoles is meant to be F--U---N Geez.

Xbox/playstation not fun? lol, my friend has a 360 and multiplayer is great fun, just because you don't have to wave ur arms around infront of the tv doesn't make it any less fun
I agree the wii looks really good though, i hope someone i know gets one so i can actually play it myself :D

Infrontation
23-12-2006, 01:33 AM
ps3
wii
xbox360

ps3 and wii pwns 360
ps3 pwns wii
n64 pwns xbox 360

Have you ever seen the graphics comparison between the three consoles?
Have you even played the xbox 360?
Basically you are a total moron.
The 360's graphics are very slightly worse than the PS3's but it costs a lot less. It has a superior online gaming community, with a great experience of how to run it. Like come on, get real. Sony have never managed to create a good online experience - look at the PS2 example. The Wii, is inovative and a nice design although at this early stage in its released there are some flaws as with the 360 when it was released. However the 360 games are now well developed to suit the console and therefore by the second or third generation of games for the PS3, we will start to see a more graphically enhanced console.
As for this very present moment I think it stands at:
Xbox 360
Nintendo Wii
Sony Plastation 3

The PS3 is overpriced but if you have the money to flash and have no interest in advanced online gameplay then go for it.
The Wii is a great value console, graphically lacking but for the price tag you can't expect much more. After all the Playstation 2 was a more expensive console when it was released. (How I have fond memories of running out on a freezing cold winter morning to look joyfully at the delivery man carrying a PS2 towards me.)
The 360 is a more developed console. With some great games released at the moment and coming out in the future (Halo 3 a good example). Great online gameplay and reasonably priced.

Feel free to reply back to this, I feel like getting proved wrong on many of my opinions as the only way you intelligence comes is by careful examination.

Blinger1
23-12-2006, 01:36 AM
@above: your just a microsoft lover..
I wont get any untill they are decently cheap because it is a rip off paying $400 on a stupid console ;)

Infrontation
23-12-2006, 01:43 AM
@above: your just a microsoft lover..
I wont get any untill they are decently cheap because it is a rip off paying $400 on a stupid console ;)

lol@u.
Microsoft lover, what an easy way out.
I used to have a ps1, ps2. Not a Xbox. I used to a gamecube and n64. Microsoft are winning the next gen console race and you can't deny it.

Blinger1
23-12-2006, 02:26 AM
i dont care about what console is better. you could make a supa dupa fully sick 1000gb ram what ever else graphics, i would still go for one that has better games ;)

DUB
23-12-2006, 07:03 AM
omg

u just cant beat the wii
they own

it goes
1. Wii
2. PS3
3. Xbox

but ive neva like the xbox anyway :D

How can the wii beat the ps3 :S
Like have u seen the grphics card on ps3? compared to wii?
Or the blue ray it has ps3 ownz

Fonejacker
23-12-2006, 07:48 AM

Ur annoying... so shhh

U can't compair the wii to the PS3 and Xbox as it's so different thats why i like it

---MAD---
23-12-2006, 08:11 AM
Wii cant really be compared to the xbox 360 and PS3 as its on a different course. Not so much into graphics and serious game play but more fun and entertaining family type gaming.

Xbox 360 is now stable, so I guess the PS3 has to catch up a bit because of all its delays. Right now the PS3 has just come out so there is a lot to examine, specially since they have lots planned for the future.

I would say, at the moment xbox 360 stands above the PS3, simply because the PS3 is behind now. Give the PS3 a year, and it will definatly kick the xbox 360 out of the game :).

In my opinion the PS has been developed very well and has been improved so much more from the PS2.

Xbox is nearly exactly the same as Xbox 360 only a few minor changes and maybe a few graphic improvements.

And the most important part in consoles is the games. PS has been known to have the best games ever. I don't really like Halo, so the xbox (360) is pretty boring when it comes to that.

Jamexy
23-12-2006, 09:39 AM
STOP WITH THE FANBOYISM AND THE LAME EXCUSES FOR WHY A CONSOLE SUCKS!!!!!
Since when did graphics matter? Have you seen the state some games on all consoles.
Pfft
Annoying Fanboys :l

Simmzay
23-12-2006, 09:47 AM
PS3/2 and XBOX/XBOX 360 are two of the same. They're basically the same principles with the same games and very few differences between them. So it's easy to compare the two but comparing either to Nintendo is stupid. Nintendo went in a different direction and you're comparing the graphics on a machine that's sole aim is to provide good gameplay with a system that rates graphics a lot higher. Then you start comparing controller from a system whose controller is *EVERYTHING* to a system whose controller takes a back step.

You cannot compare them, do not try.

Jamexy
23-12-2006, 09:52 AM
Basically,
How can you judge 3 completly different types of consoles?
The Wii is motion sensoring and all interactive and shiz.
The Xbox360 has a great online community, and is the basic type of console everyones come to love.
The Ps3 has SixAxiS and blueray.

So yeah, this time round all the consoles are totally different and fanboys need to go to hell. Why can't we just live back in the times when consoles were basically the same. Like the Mega Drive and the Snes. Both were great and had some great games that are still yet to be beaten IMO. :]

hit-by-a-car
23-12-2006, 10:19 AM
whats so cool about the ps3 and yeh the wii has a good way of controlling, thats the only thing, it would be differnt if it was a notmal cotroller. sheez.

Notex
23-12-2006, 10:51 AM
hey everyone, in my opinion i prefer the 360 basing my opinion on the live functions, graphics and gameplay. Have a nice day!

Amen to that. ;)

Azul
23-12-2006, 01:11 PM
Play Gears of War on and offline, then come back here and tell me which console you prefer.

Infrontation
23-12-2006, 04:51 PM
STOP WITH THE FANBOYISM AND THE LAME EXCUSES FOR WHY A CONSOLE SUCKS!!!!!
Since when did graphics matter? Have you seen the state some games on all consoles.
Pfft
Annoying Fanboys :l

Lol. Man if I had a pound for everytime someone blamed others opinions on them being a 'fanboy'.
Anyone I agree with Azul.

xxMATTGxx
23-12-2006, 08:11 PM
The consoles i would get are:

Nintendo Will Or Xbox 360

Not PS3.

Thanks

Matt

NintendoFreak
23-12-2006, 08:13 PM
No offence hit-by-car but you said geeks that sit at home? But were not all sad and care about ooh 700 blah whatever it is in your sig , and bad rep are we?

ssricky
23-12-2006, 08:16 PM
children lets not have the situation escalate if you dont have anything nice to say please just dont post it

SimplyTech
23-12-2006, 08:17 PM
Play Gears of War on and offline, then come back here and tell me which console you prefer.
i already have....

hit-by-a-car
23-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Yeh its a pity you took a wii why playing it, its much fun just getting the consle for yourself, not public toilets.

GommeInc
23-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Yeh its a pity you took a wii why playing it, its much fun just getting the consle for yourself, not public toilets.
Wow, your intelligence is amazing. You've noticed Wii sounds like wee, which is urine. I take my hat off to you, for your amazing, immature sillyness :rolleyes:

I prerfer the Wii, unlike the Xbox 360 and PS3, it is completely different. It has revolutionised the way you can play games. The Xbox 360 is just an Xbox with a new name, new look and slightly improved graphics. Nothing much different about it, it also destroyed itself when it came out because the idiots behind the Xbox put a laser inside it which melted the CD then itself. Clever really...

The PS3 has been tagged "The 8th Biggest Mistake in 2006." This is out of 21. Source: http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,128265-page,4-c,industrynews/article.html

In whole, there is nothinh special about the Xbox 360, other than graphics which aren't exactly what makes a game enjoyable, it is plot, characters and idea which make a game, graphics is a tiny bit. Also, the graphics the Wii has is not crap, they're above average the least.

Demynx
24-12-2006, 03:29 AM
Okay People lets clear thisup he has an excuse for GRAPHICS, yes graphics why not to get the Wii, he must have never liked the Nintendo
, anyway here is a good review of the systems:

XBox 360: Graphics can be sharper in somegames than PS3, Its a great console, and they fixed the 'Screen of Death' Also, it is a brilliant console with many good things

Reccomend to: Any Hard-Core Gamers and Game lovers.

Not Reccomended to: Fanboys who can't stand seeing other consoles because of there company.

The Nintendo Wii (AKA Revolution): Graphics are as decent as a XBox, the Games are very enjoyible such as Wii ports Zelda, ect... Its got a good start off for people wanting to try it, but people may be getting annoying thinking the Wii is number 1, EVEN if they never tried it, making them dun dun dunn...Fanboys, It has a wider range for ages with Call of Duty 3 and Truama Center: Second Opinion, Arms may start aching but you get used to it, it is a perfect console for Kids to Adults all alike. There was sone contreversy saying it was a kiddie console, 2 words: It's not.

Recommended to: People who actually have the energy to move and stand, All ages and good for anyone
Not reccomended to: Lazy people, PS3 and/or XBox 360 fanboys, and people who think there to 'Macho' to play rayman and wii sports ect...

Sony Playstation 3: A Console with one a the greatest graphics may be better in some games by graphics and it started out great, It seems to be very big now so it may look ugly and heavy to some people, but its a great console like the other 2 none the less. Its also like the Wii for its controler's motion censor.

Ill post reccoendations for games later

Jae
24-12-2006, 09:39 PM
360 = Halo = pwmed.

hit-by-a-car
24-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Gommeinc, your complete wrong! Take xbox live, the ps3 wont have anything like x-box live. either does the wii. there not above average, there worse graphics on wii than ps2.

Like the above said

halo 3 = xbox = pwned.

benjamin
24-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Wow, your intelligence is amazing. You've noticed Wii sounds like wee, which is urine. I take my hat off to you, for your amazing, immature sillyness :rolleyes:

I prerfer the Wii, unlike the Xbox 360 and PS3, it is completely different. It has revolutionised the way you can play games. The Xbox 360 is just an Xbox with a new name, new look and slightly improved graphics. Nothing much different about it, it also destroyed itself when it came out because the idiots behind the Xbox put a laser inside it which melted the CD then itself. Clever really...

The PS3 has been tagged "The 8th Biggest Mistake in 2006." This is out of 21. Source: http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,128265-page,4-c,industrynews/article.html

In whole, there is nothinh special about the Xbox 360, other than graphics which aren't exactly what makes a game enjoyable, it is plot, characters and idea which make a game, graphics is a tiny bit. Also, the graphics the Wii has is not crap, they're above average the least.
lmao at that

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!