PDA

View Full Version : Second Part To Why??

:Kimi
25-03-2005, 08:07 PM
First Part Here! (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=26932)

... A face was staring back at her, the same wrinkeld smile as her great grandmother, who had passed away a year back. The lady looked at her then smiled some more, her freshly painted red nails glissend in the cafés bright lighting, soft music played as couples danced and drinked expensive wines, Sairaa couldnt believe how beautiful the night was, for once she felt free, safe and away from harm. A lady walked towards the door and opend it, "would miss like to join us?" she asked the girl, the lady spoke with a soft, french accent, Sairaa gulped, and wiped her feet on the light straw mat that lay infront of the glass door. The café was even more beautiful inside, with everyone dressed in wonderfull silk dresses, and men with suits. Sairaa felt a little bit underdressed in her old top and baggy trousers, but adults invited her into their conversation, as if they have known her for most of her life, the lady with the polished nails continued smiling the same wrinkled smile, her eyes glissening, as if she knew what Sairaa was thinking.
Sairaa shook her head, getting all the thoughts of her father out of her head, she took another sip of the sparkling lemonade placed on the clean wooden bar table then walked over to the woman who let her in, to collect her old dusty coat
"Is miss going" the woman asked, Sairaa nodded, then mumbled goodbye, trying to sound polite. Sairaa shut the glass door behined her, feeling warm and happy, but, whatever she did she couldnt stop thinking of the old lady that sat in the leather sofa of the café, who was she and what did she want to do with her?

ONCE AGAIN; TOO BEE CONTINUED

27-03-2005, 05:23 PM
Someone pleeease rate :(

la-ur-en
27-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Very good, well done!

I have to say im VERY impressed by all of your work in this topic!
There all fantastic!

28-03-2005, 08:03 AM
Very good, well done!

I have to say im VERY impressed by all of your work in this topic!
There all fantastic!

:D THAnkyou, I will finish the story later maybee, so watch out ;)

pink@fluff
05-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Extermely good kimi :) rep added!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!