PDA

View Full Version : You ask Jagex a question and they answer it with rubbish like this?

RSTurbo
30-11-2006, 11:21 PM
I've been Perm banned on the RS forums for no reason for about one year now and a few days ago I sent in a query about it, trying to get unbanned, this is what I send them;

"
I'm very sorry if this is in the wrong category but I can't find where to send it. I've been banned on the Runescape forums for about one year now it's I was wondering if I could be unbanned? I have learnt my lesson for what I've done wrong. It is also very annoying to have to ask my friends if they can make a thread on the forums to sell my items.

Thanks for reading :). "

and they reply with this rubbish;

"Dear 27121990,

Thank you for contacting Jagex.

Thank you for taking the time to contact Customer Support.

At Jagex we always aim to respond to every message we receive from our players individually and as quickly as possible.
Unfortunately, due to the massive growth in popularity of Runescape and the increasing number of queries that brings, we are not able to offer you a personal response this time.

We are now answering more queries than ever before and we are constantly increasing the size of our customer support unit.
We are also massively improving our system in order to answer much quicker than before.
The new system will be up to speed very soon, and this will allow us to offer a personal response to ALL your queries.

Furthermore, RuneScape.com has a wealth of information available to players whether it be Technical, Billing or Game related and more often than not you will find the answer here. Using the FAQ section, for instance, will probably help you to find the answer to your problem.

If, after looking at the website, you are still unable to locate the required answer then please resubmit your query and we will do our utmost to answer it as quickly as possible.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for not being able to offer a personal response at this time and, once again, I would like to ensure you we will do our best to make sure this will not happen again.

I would in addition like to thank you for your continued support in RuneScape and wish you the best of luck within the game.

Sincerely,
RuneScape Customer Support

I hope that this helps resolve your problem.

Please always refer to the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely
Mod Bartlett "

To be honest, is there even a point in having a "Mod Bartlett" if he doesn't even do his job? :S.

Axel
30-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Ah well, he sucks. :(

RSTurbo
30-11-2006, 11:31 PM
Then I thought I would go see if I can appeal against this Forum Bad and find this;

http://www.****************/uploads/4a49e08876.png

I can't appeal against that, because they won't let me even though they havn't any proof of me breaking a "rule"...

They're getting really annoying now...

Axel
30-11-2006, 11:36 PM
Then I thought I would go see if I can appeal against this Forum Bad and find this;

http://www.****************/uploads/4a49e08876.png

I can't appeal against that, because they won't let me even though they havn't any proof of me breaking a "rule"...

They're getting really annoying now...

The world is mucked up. :(

Buzle
01-12-2006, 01:28 AM
Yeah, Ive found that they never really answer E-Mails personnally. :S

Dan
01-12-2006, 10:03 AM
Aww surely they should at least answer personally for somethin like that :(

Neil
01-12-2006, 10:44 AM
To me that looks like the message they send you that is basically saying "sorry we can't answer right this minute but we will ASAP" I'm sure I've had it before and they answered like 2 days later

Dynamical
01-12-2006, 12:06 PM
Unlucky, been there done that myself.

Sent a message about connection a while ago cause it kept disconnecting me, and my net seemed fine, just to see if anything was wrong. I also said during the message that at one point it caused me to die and I lost some stuff. (Not begging just to see if it got them to answer) And I sent this in the 'other' section not a 'scam' section.

The reply from Mod Bartlett was:

Hail Gamer!

Thank you for your message regarding Scam Issues.

We have read your message and selected this Frequently Asked Question information guide which includes the answer to your question.

Someone has scammed me! I want my items back?
Sorry to hear about your loss, noble traveler. We are aware scammers exist and are doing all we can to stop this in RuneScape. The policy regarding the theft or loss of items has always been clear. We cannot replace items which have been lost or stolen in the game, we do appologise for any inconvenience this may cause!

Followed by more scam faq questions..Very useful >.<

Charles
01-12-2006, 12:27 PM
I sent a question in not so long ago and got a decent reply. I'm not sure which MOD answered it, but they were kind.

Overate
01-12-2006, 04:24 PM
They did that to me when i was banned i told em what happened about how joe had reported me as a joke and then they replied with
'we have evidence that proves you werer in control of the acount at the time.
i never sed i wasnt ..
then i coulnt apeal again

Ashley 12344
01-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Seen worse.

Someone sent one saying something like...

Unban me you ******s, or ill blow up your ******* offices and stab all your senior staff.

They said something like...

Thanks for your appeal, we have taken it into consideration and decided to unban your account.

Matt-
01-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Seen worse.

Unban me you ******s, or ill blow up your ******* offices and stab all your senior staff.

Thanks for your appeal, we have taken it into consideration and decided to unban your account.LOL!!!, i sent one like that before and i got a msg saying "Andrew Doesn't work in the london offices sorry"

RSTurbo
01-12-2006, 05:45 PM
Seen worse.

Thanks for your appeal, we have taken it into consideration and decided to unban your account.
That was posted on RSC a while ago :P.

Rashelly
01-12-2006, 09:06 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for not being able to offer a personal response at this time and, once again, I would like to ensure you we will do our best to make sure this will not happen again.
Sure you'll get a real reply soon.
I've sent questions before, and got perfectly fine replies.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!