PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Your Oppitunity.

Bistrol
01-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Always wanted to own a Website? Yes well Im giving out TutorialCode.co.uk for free! Come with Licensed vBulletin forum. you may be thinking whats the catch? Well here it is. I remain as Administrator and you must make the forum community bigger. All the optitions are upto you what you do with the forum. But it must remain as a Tutorial Site..

The reason Im doing this is I have about 10 Domains not in use. And I recon its just a waste of Money.. Soo! Just PM Me with the application:~

Full Name:
Past Experiance on a vBulletin:
Could you bring in alot of Members to the Forum:
Could you make the Forum BIG! (As in alot of Posts):
Why you want the job:

Thats the application. Also you must post about 10 Posts a day. and Must posts tutorials (Get ideas off other tutorial sites) :) thanks!

[N]
01-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Full Name: (Not here)

Past Experiance on a vBulletin: I have loads of experiences on vbulletin forums, some sites are: habbobulletin (now), habboaid,vitalhabbo,zhabbo (all admins accept one)

Could you bring in alot of Members to the Forum: Ill advertise your site its not a habbo forum site so yes.

Could you make the Forum BIG! (As in alot of Posts): Maybe depends, i like posting so lol :D

Why you want the job: Well iv always wanted to own a website but never had the chance but i guess heres my chance.
the only website iv owned is properly my hosting site.

Cixso
01-12-2006, 08:55 PM
Full Name: Danny John Johnson
Past Experiance on a vBulletin: I am a Super MOD on http://www.suicidelemmings.com
Could you bring in alot of Members to the Forum: Yes, I do pay money to advertise.
Could you make the Forum BIG! (As in alot of Posts): Yes, I like to post alot, and advertise the forum [I do pay]
Why you want the job: I want the job because I like to write tutorials, I also like to manager a website, and own a website. I like to be organised. I also have another staff member willing to help. [We were goign to do a website called EasilyDesigned.com]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!