PDA

View Full Version : Stupiedst thing u eva seen

Evil
26-03-2005, 04:13 AM
mine was wen i was in grade 2 my frined (psyco friend) peed and pooed in a bad and threw it at a car dat passed buy at lunch time in school wen da teacher figured out she was trying to pull him to the office cause he wouldnt come and he grabed the door and started to yell swears at her and the person who told the teacher *a week later* he just gets bak from suspencion he throws a apple on the road and takes a plastic spoon and puts a huge rock in it and hits the person who told the teachin in the head

Concentric
26-03-2005, 09:10 PM
What a friendly and considerate little boy ......

la-ur-en
27-03-2005, 10:05 PM
What a friendly and considerate little boy ......

I agree... He sounds like a fine young lad...

infatuation
27-03-2005, 10:08 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!

la-ur-en
27-03-2005, 10:10 PM
I'm sorry, did you say you were friends with this guy :eusa_eh:
Don't think i'd wanna eat apple pie with a spoon with him...

xox.Hayley.xox
27-03-2005, 10:12 PM
I agree... He sounds like a fine young lad...
[U] I Agree Animals should not suffer!!!!

la-ur-en
27-03-2005, 10:13 PM
That was random as it has nothing to do about what i was talking about :s

But thats great, i'm glad you agree with me!

GommeInc
27-03-2005, 10:16 PM
When Mentor fell of his bike at the Isle of Wight, that was silly and funny

xox.Hayley.xox
27-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Thanks, I'm kinda new to HabboxForum and so I don't know much

xox.Hayley.xox
27-03-2005, 10:21 PM
lol hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

GommeInc
27-03-2005, 10:33 PM
1 isnt double posting but dont worry

Mentor
27-03-2005, 11:20 PM
When Mentor fell of his bike at the Isle of Wight, that was silly and funny
that hurt, and took a chunk out my arm :(.
WOffle setting the sink on fire was pretty funny
Pass the baloon filled with water - indoors was funny and stupid also.
Turip mans, opertion on the crodile biscue was funny and stupid aslo, (forgot which trip it was)
Stupid ist of all is, the fights at the end of the trip,
( Includes ecerything from dedrant, to soap, shampoo, suntan loctions, all squited everyware. At the end me nore turnip man could actaly sleep on the beds. they were so coved in.... well everything. and are room had a smog of derant.

Which remind me of trupis and woffles boot fight, which was pretty heilrus, and prove woffle is a mascaist once and for all..... and when u waked him with the shue in a ceratn place when he was after my food. and he gave you an eveil look for about half an hour....

GommeInc
27-03-2005, 11:38 PM
Funnily enough you didnt mention the pass the water balloon when I used to randomly eat them

Mentor
28-03-2005, 01:04 AM
didnt i, plus i mean the real baloon that get realy big. and sort of slop everyware. You ate them?

Evil
28-03-2005, 02:32 AM
my story is way funnyier and he is way more stupid den all u

micky.blue.eyes
28-03-2005, 08:53 AM
mine was wen i was in grade 2 my frined (psyco friend) peed and pooed in a bad and threw it at a car dat passed buy at lunch time in school wen da teacher figured out she was trying to pull him to the office cause he wouldnt come and he grabed the door and started to yell swears at her and the person who told the teacher *a week later* he just gets bak from suspencion he throws a apple on the road and takes a plastic spoon and puts a huge rock in it and hits the person who told the teachin in the head
You promised not to tell anybody about that!!!
Lol, joking.
Stupid thing..? hmm
Nope, dunno, I don't have stupid friends. :D

Luayminator
28-03-2005, 10:43 AM
EVILMINIME's face.

jkjk .. Well thre is nothing remember that was stupid or anything.

micky.blue.eyes
28-03-2005, 11:43 AM
EVILMINIME's face.

jkjk .. Well thre is nothing remember that was stupid or anything.
Ey! I made that for him!

Something stupid? Here is something: Today somebody wanted people to buy 50 credits for his hc sofa.

Surname
28-03-2005, 06:29 PM
I don't know what was the stupidest thing i've ever seen in real life, but on Habbo it had to be when someone in the Hotel Gardens said, "When we get on the bus i'm going to ask the busdriver if I can have a job as ticket inspector"

G-flow
28-03-2005, 06:30 PM
How immature and sad...

la-ur-en
29-03-2005, 04:17 PM
I don't know what was the stupidest thing i've ever seen in real life, but on Habbo it had to be when someone in the Hotel Gardens said, "When we get on the bus i'm going to ask the busdriver if I can have a job as ticket inspector"

Wow thats so funny... :eusa_eh:

-JT-
29-03-2005, 04:20 PM
when my friend j3 fell of his car and smaked his head, it was bleeding all the way to hospital, it was well funny. No one likes his, hes ginger. We all go to his house though :p

Evil
30-03-2005, 02:15 AM
lmao he must b dumb

SSC7
30-03-2005, 02:35 AM
my story is way funnyier and he is way more stupid den all u
Its not really funny its kinda gross and your "friend" sounds like he needs help. Btw if he peed in the bag and then took a poo in it wouldn't it fall out since the bag is soggy and poo is heavy? Never the less throw it.

Edited by Jacko2kn3: Please do not swear, just use nicer words

Evil
31-03-2005, 02:33 AM
he did tho it was soooo funny my friend jiggi in habbox he mite remember it i think he was der

Pawf
02-04-2005, 10:21 AM
http://forumspam.articblue.nl/post_related/stupid/images/0166.jpg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!