PDA

View Full Version : Ninja vs Pirates

Baulege
26-03-2005, 11:25 AM
This topic is all around habbo due to Dionysus really. He started all this off and now many people have joined in. Really, which tribe do you think is the best? Me and Mr. Olam have been debating this topic for quite some time and we can't argree. Infact, we can't even argree to disagree!

For me, it's Ninja's all the way. What do you think?

http://img223.exs.cx/img223/3737/army6ls.png

_Olam_
26-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Being The Immortal Pirate I don't have a lot of choice. Although it is true ninjas can be swift, well trained and demonically efficient, they have to abide by a code of honour and adhere to strict rules.

Pirates can get equally good training, can use a wider array of weapons, can be relentless and immoral - butchering the innocent in order to increase their own wealth for example. There is NOTHING to stop them aside from the poorly utilised authorities. There is no conscience, no second thought. People are expendable.

Although being immortal grants me certain affordances, even the living pirates have the roo-els bent in their favour.

Don't get me wrong. Ninjas are well above other classes, just not above us bandana wearing lunatics.

Dave,
26-03-2005, 12:51 PM
You actually believe you are a parite, its getting a bit scary.

Jacko2kn3
26-03-2005, 01:27 PM
Mr Olam can believe he is a pirate if he wants to :)

And I vote pirates. I mean, ninjas just sound soft. Yes they could kill people, but I'd much rather be an 'ard, drunk pirate with a hook, peg leg, parrot and cutless :D

_Olam_
26-03-2005, 01:45 PM
You actually believe you are a parite, its getting a bit scary.When my cutlass is embedded deep within your chest, I will remind you of those words.

GoldenGrahams
26-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Olam...you're really freaking me out dude....I'm a football fanatic through and through, and will do anything for my R's, but you...are just....scarily mad....=-|

:-Mystical.Dave-
26-03-2005, 05:03 PM
BedwettersUnite!
www.bedwettersunite.tk
www.bedwettersuniteforum.tk

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
;)

xJoeYx
26-03-2005, 06:26 PM
I dont like the pirates and ninja thing, he diddnt start it, its actually quite global. its a way people try to be random (random = cool) unfortunetly just as cheese, ninjas and pirates might seem random, there not!
check the forums at weebls-stuff.com, its littered with cheese, ninjas and pirates.. quite sad really.

but if it makes any1 happy, ninjas are better.

Baulege
28-03-2005, 08:34 PM
I can't believe none of you commented on my Ninja poster!

Took me a good few minutes that did...

xJoeYx
29-03-2005, 01:01 AM
i like your ninja poster thing, very tasty.

micky.blue.eyes
29-03-2005, 08:51 AM
Ninja all the way, I already "fight" against cap'n jacko, in his thread lol. Time to post again. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!