PDA

View Full Version : sickofthese"lastnight"threadstbh.

Casanova
02-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Sure you're bored hearing, so i'll keep it short n snappeh!

Last night started okay, about only 10 of us. We were sitting in mines first as half of us weren't ready and we waited on all of us... if you get me? Anyway, so yeah got bored waxed our legs, lips, arms etc. We got bored.

We then got some randomer junkie to buy our drink, got seen by the police. We all run they catch my twin brother LOLOLOL and urm he has a whole steel hammer, Police take all the drink and gregg is gone... as Paisley is dodgy at weekends and it's just dodgy tbh. He gets taken to the local polis station and urm my dad went crazy...

We stood around until like 11 all sober, annoyed and worrying about Gregg rofl. Then his ex turns up peed as a fart, trying to flirt with everyone... she then trys attacking our mates girlfriend because she liked him too.

We all go home, gregg comes back, declan got drunk on mandy's drink (brothers ex) and he had to stay with us... my dad gives us the third degree.

end of story!
how was your weekend?
(and tbh i seriously hate weekends, 4 weeks in a row and something bad happens)

fetish
02-12-2006, 12:22 PM
i went to see aload of random crap bands
all i would drink was beer and nobody had any so i was sober all night
then we got kfc, a load of pikeys nicked my mates phone, we got it back
then i went back to my mates
then i went home

brapbrap
02-12-2006, 12:22 PM
Dont go out then lol....

Anyways who are these people, i gathered you hav a twin brother, but who is gregg, mandy etc, im enthraled, this is better than Jeremy Kyle! (Just about, Jeremy<3)

summer
02-12-2006, 12:24 PM
yesterday i went out with loads of people and just ****ted about. it was great cos for once the streets were empty from thieving pikeys.

Casanova
02-12-2006, 12:26 PM
i went to see aload of random crap bands
all i would drink was beer and nobody had any so i was sober all night
then we got kfc, a load of pikeys nicked my mates phone, we got it back
then i went back to my mates
then i went home

that sounds eventful... what's a pikey?

Dont go out then lol....

Anyways who are these people, i gathered you hav a twin brother, but who is gregg, mandy etc, im enthraled, this is better than Jeremy Kyle! (Just about, Jeremy<3)

Gregg is my twin, mandy is his ex thing.
and not going out? i'd rather stamp on my own eyeball. Which would never happen anywayz :) Erm yeah it's fine though. My dad is okay now, just he's confused because i said a different story to gregg...

yesterday i went out with loads of people and just ****ted about. it was great cos for once the streets were empty from thieving pikeys.

Pikey!??

fetish
02-12-2006, 12:27 PM
that sounds eventful... what's a pikey?

Gregg is my twin, mandy is his ex thing.
and not going out? i'd rather stamp on my own eyeball. Which would never happen anywayz :) Erm yeah it's fine though. My dad is okay now, just he's confused because i said a different story to gregg...

Pikey!??
a gypsie.
someone who lives in a caravan.

kolopo
02-12-2006, 12:31 PM
oh dear. look at the bright side - at least your legs are silky smooth.
and i worked last night -- borrrrinnggg
and im working tonight. and missing out on a party. how lame is that!! then looks like ill be revising sunday because ive got my gcse mocks this week ;[

Casanova
02-12-2006, 12:31 PM
ew that's dutty.
Around here you get skanks, normal people, rich people...
and the occasional tramp. Barely any asians too, none really live around here.

And i only waxed one patch on my leg, so it's like hairy and one smooth patch. it feels good! except i was sooooo peed off as i got some wax stuck on my top lip and it was weird and sore and i had a giant red line on my top lip from the waxing. I'm not doing it again tbh.

fetish
02-12-2006, 12:32 PM
ew that's dutty.
Around here you get skanks, normal people, rich people...
and the occasional tramp. Barely any asians too, none really live around here.

And i only waxed one patch on my leg, so it's like hairy and one smooth patch. it feels good! except i was sooooo peed off as i got some wax stuck on my top lip and it was weird and sore and i had a giant red line on my top lip from the waxing. I'm not doing it again tbh.
we get everything in croydon. last night i was in west wickham & they have more chavs & stuff. croydon just has tons of black people & asians.

Casanova
02-12-2006, 12:35 PM
I think there must be about... at the most 20 asylums and about 100 asians that live in paisley as a whole. Or where the hell are they hiding? None live in my close surrounding area(s).

on topic; FORGOT TO ADD I FELL OFF MY BIKE WHILE DELIVERING PAPERS AND FLEW OVAH A WALL... MY LEG HAS A GIANT CHUNK OUT THE SKIN AND I THINK I BORED A SLAB ON THE WALL WITH THE IMPACT :) my knee hurts... and it's still bleeding.

fetish
02-12-2006, 12:37 PM
I think there must be about... at the most 20 asylums and about 100 asians that live in paisley as a whole. Or where the hell are they hiding? None live in my close surrounding area(s).

on topic; FORGOT TO ADD I FELL OFF MY BIKE WHILE DELIVERING PAPERS AND FLEW OVAH A WALL... MY LEG HAS A GIANT CHUNK OUT THE SKIN AND I THINK I BORED A SLAB ON THE WALL WITH THE IMPACT :) my knee hurts... and it's still bleeding.
OUCHHHHH

joe:-,
02-12-2006, 12:38 PM
i went 2 sum random band night :)
me n my 3 other mates bcz like we didt wanna go 2 xmsa thing so we went dere, we drunk out drink well fast bcz ur nt allowed 2 drink in there LOL den was just messin about n i met sum gal :D n ye then we left :) my mate was isck in there toilets and covered the floor n shizzle LOL

Casanova
02-12-2006, 12:38 PM
I got up and laughed... i was more worried i ripped my favourite jeans tbh. I never though. I just wish those people would try tipping me once in a while.

Jamie!
02-12-2006, 12:49 PM
Did nout, like usual...

But going out drinking again tonight so its not all bad ;]

Casanova
02-12-2006, 12:52 PM
I wanna drink, but it's been like 3 weeks since we've all been straight which is boring really... we like to have our fun at the end of the week. Why is god evil!?

brapbrap
02-12-2006, 12:56 PM
we get everything in croydon. last night i was in west wickham & they have more chavs & stuff. croydon just has tons of black people & asians.

And according to the advert, a "Carpet Right!"

Kymux
02-12-2006, 04:15 PM
Watched IACGMOUH

Casanova
02-12-2006, 04:57 PM
what?.

Charlie
02-12-2006, 05:10 PM
I've done jack this weekend, i got up at half 1, and i've been on here since, and time just seems to be flying by these past few days, so the days feel so short.

Casanova
02-12-2006, 05:13 PM
When i'm doing nothing, like now... it's torture because time seems to stop and go at granny pace and it makes me annoyed quite frankly as i'm sitting in on a frikking friday night and urm where the hell is everyone :'(!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!