PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on Snowglobes

Puzzling
02-12-2006, 12:37 PM
I still have 59 snowglobes, have been trying to sell for 2 hcs per, aloe per, holiday romance per, 2 para pers, hammock per, and even some other random stuff, yet nobody will buy. So i thought about sellin 2 per 3 hcs, anyone else think I should do this?

Any advice is much appreciated

fitcovboy
02-12-2006, 12:40 PM
I should imagine the sale of these will pick up over the next couple of weeks, they shot up in value because somebody was making threads of buying large amounts for well over the habbox guide value, they had no intention of buying any, it was just a price bump, but as it is getting closer to christmas then a lot more seasonal stuff is being traded. Personally i would not rush to sell them, but leave it for a week and see how they are going.

Puzzling
02-12-2006, 12:47 PM
K thanks, at the moment nobody wants to touch them, I hope if i wait until next week Ill have time to sell all 59 before the christmas season ends, otherwise im pretty much going to end up with a whole lot left over

-:Undertaker:-
02-12-2006, 01:34 PM
Christmas stuff isn't doing very well at the moment, keep them for 1 more week and if they don't start becoming wanted then sell up and buy Hammocks, Holiday Romances, Birdbaths etc..

Puzzling
02-12-2006, 01:37 PM
I tried buying for romances and aloes and stuff this week but nobody will do that, hopefully snowglobes will miraculously rise soon lol...ty for advice, +rep to both

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!