PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Snowboarder

ExtraKen
02-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Made Snowboarder: still making the background..

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/3559/snowboardergv0.png

C&C plz :)

Crimson
02-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Hmm, its abit dissapointing. I would expect somthing a little better. However, it is good that you have tried to completely change the shape.
Sorry, 6/10.

CrazyCali
02-12-2006, 09:58 PM
the board is a bit choppy and needs some shading done to it and the goggles need windows if you get what i mean you know if you just made them one color how in the world is the habbo going to see :P Anyways for a trial pixel artist I think you need to go back to the drawing board and do something a lot more better literally. 5/10

DJ-Ali
02-12-2006, 09:58 PM
It's good. But I know you can do better.
7/10 & +Rep

RedFlagWaving
02-12-2006, 11:40 PM
its good better than what i can make but the line on the board...make them more isometric...dont use those sort of lines in pixel art 8/10

ExtraKen
02-12-2006, 11:46 PM
its good better than what i can make but the line on the board...make them more isometric...dont use those sort of lines in pixel art 8/10

ye i know but well i just wanted to try something else and ;l didnt really had other ideas to make so :(

lol

so :P if you have some Ideas what i can make ;) feel free to send me them :p

RedFlagWaving
03-12-2006, 12:09 AM
ok ;) hmm i dunno maybe make like some sort of... machine that... cooks things?
oh wait...

ExtraKen
03-12-2006, 12:15 AM
ok ;) hmm i dunno maybe make like some sort of... machine that... cooks things?
oh wait...

could try that but was more thinking of something Xmasy

but working on some pixel art atm :D

Ekalb
03-12-2006, 12:58 AM
Wow you've been on trial for a long time.
Others have said about the board so im sure you probably know, At first I didnt really get what it was untill I thought about it, maybe add a background, possibly make an xmas/winter avatar.
I'm thinking that your shading is too light, try to make it darker. Yeah that's it, it looks a bit basic because you cant notice much shading.

ExtraKen
03-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Wow you've been on trial for a long time.
Others have said about the board so im sure you probably know, At first I didnt really get what it was untill I thought about it, maybe add a background, possibly make an xmas/winter avatar.
I'm thinking that your shading is too light, try to make it darker. Yeah that's it, it looks a bit basic because you cant notice much shading.

oh ye :D thx :) its cause i made it on laptop and ma screen is darker there so :D ill make it darker :)

Ty :)

Minix
03-12-2006, 02:31 PM
I mean, it isn't really habbo, and it's very simple... More of an avatar/sig sort of alteration. If you made it into a avi, with a nice background, I'm sure it'd look a beauty <33

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!