PDA

View Full Version : The Millennium Hotel - Jobs

Ca$h
03-12-2006, 12:54 AM
At the Millennium Hotel, there are three types of jobs available. Each of which has different roles and responsibilities in ensuring that the Hotel runs smoothly. Rites are not included, however they can be earned. Pay is given to the most hard working of staff during the day.
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/209/receptionzj1.gif
Receptionist
Place of Work: Behind reception desk
Traits: Kind, patient and polite
Role: You must sit behind the reception desks and deal with customer queries, like room bookings and jobs. In most cases, you simply have to refer the customer to ::chello::'s HabboHome Page, however some common sense is also necessery. The receptionists must write on the yellow stickies and alert a higher member of staff when a customer would like to book a room. Receptionists are NOT allowed to take payment for rooms, anyone doing so will be appropriately punished.
Male Uniform:
Appropriate hair, no hats
Dark red Long sleeve T shirt or waistcoat
Black Pants
Black shoes - no trainers
Female Uniform:
Dark red V11 (New) formal top
Black Long Skirt
Black Sandles
Mission: Receptionist at TMH

Porter
Place of work: Reception, Lobby, Guest rooms and hallways
Traits: Hard working and patient
Role: You must take customer's up to their rooms and carry their pixel bags ;). You must have a good understanding of where the guest rooms are and how to get to them. You mut also have a fairly good memory, because you may be asked to re-visit a guest in their room as room service. Patience is required, because teleporters are laggy and often crash.
Male Uniform:
White V11 (new) shirt
Black Pants
Female uniform:
White V11 (New) Formal top
Black Pants
Black Sandles
Mission: Porter at TMH

Courtesy Staff-
Place of work: Reception + Lobby
Traits: Polite + very sociable
Role: You must ensure that our customers feel welcome at the hotel. You must serve champagne and socialize with the customers, keeping them occupied. Being a fast, accurate typer always comes in handy with this job. If someone looks lost, or like they need help, it is your job to assist them. This is probably the best of all jobs, because it always keeps you occupied and it is very rewarding.
Male uniform:
Dark red V11 (new) top or waistcoat
Black Pants
Female Uniform:
Appropriate hair, not hats
Dark Purple V11 (new) formal top
Black Long skirt
Black Sandles
Mission: Courtesy at TMH

ONCE YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE JOB THAT SUITS YOU THE MOST, SEND AN FR TO ::CHELLO:: AND SAY THAT YOU HAVE READ THE HABBOX JOB THREAD

Dentafrice1
03-12-2006, 12:55 AM
Could you provide a screenie of the room?

Kevin

Ca$h
03-12-2006, 01:16 AM
I have added a screenie to the top post. Its not very good quality, i know, but you get the general idea :P

Dentafrice1
03-12-2006, 01:18 AM
Nice.. I liked the lazer gate

Ca$h
03-12-2006, 01:21 AM
Nice.. I liked the lazer gate

Thanks! I was actually considering turning the reception into a V9 room - but its quite expensive and very often doesnt work out...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!