a ski hill!
a beach!
SOMTHING TO COOL!
theater
sk8 park

NO TICKETS NEEDED! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

dj-ice-age
03-08-2004, 07:48 PM
all the stuff he said and a mall and a all room just for sittin and drinkin no lakes or anything

lauralol
04-08-2004, 02:09 PM
True that we do, but please don't double post ;)
Though I don't really use public rooms, so I'm not really bothered, though it would be nice.

Brother Ryan
04-08-2004, 04:59 PM
New places would be cool, but remember, this is Habbo Hotel, not habbo village, but somehow i think they should get rid of Habbo Hotel and grown into a city or town and you get houses not rooms.

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 06:28 AM
Hmm i got a good idea...habbo would work long on it though...A mall is a good idea but in the mall you can go into clothing stores...i mean its all clothing stores...but different types shoes dress's hats hair designer ect..it costs 4 credz per new shoes pants or shirt you buy and they wouldnt be normal clothe su see in hc member or normal...they would be way different you could custom designed tihngs...and for your hair you could choose colour shape height width ect...soo basicly your habbo will be perfectly the way you want it cuz everytihng is custom designed and if habbo did this could u imagin how much more money they would get?

E
02-11-2004, 06:51 PM
cool stuff a a bowling alley

sk8 park

Dis
NO TICKETS NEEDED! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!