PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Central Park {With New River and Boats}

TommyH
26-03-2005, 09:58 PM
New River and Boats Added Hope u like the new Version.

http://img77.exs.cx/img77/4412/centralparkredone7jf.png (http://www.imageshack.us)

Lopsided
26-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Its cool :D

TommyH
26-03-2005, 10:00 PM
4Got to Resize Here :

http://img77.exs.cx/img77/1526/centralparkredone4qs.png (http://www.imageshack.us)

TommyH
26-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Btw... Rate out of this Scale 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-10+Rep/10

kk Ty Ppl.

Edited by Soyers (Forum Moderator): Please dont double post, simply edit your previous post.

GommeInc
26-03-2005, 11:20 PM
I like it, 7/10

AJC2004
27-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Oh dear tommy you cheat.. you copied those boats off Mr.Parasols alteration didnt you...

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=26396

Hah! You cheat!

Dont call me a cheat if you are on yourself :)

the wombats
27-03-2005, 02:49 PM
its ok if you use 1 thing but al the rest his

Revis
27-03-2005, 03:07 PM
Oh dear tommy you cheat.. you copied those boats off Mr.Parasols alteration didnt you...

Hah! You cheat!

They are also on several of the foreign hotel views, so it not really cheating as such...

Infrontation
27-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Neat The Grass And The Path Is Really Good And The Rest Is Good. 9/10 Well Done :eusa_clap

TommyH
27-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Hey Mate I Copied a Boat WOOOOOOOW !

U Copied a Whole Room {Slightly Different Mate} lolz

Luayminator
27-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Good one tommy. . u copied ** 2 boats ** , he copied .. a whole room

AJC2004
27-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Infact i didnt copy anything.. i made it myself...and anyway how would you know..you need to get the facts correct before you open your mouth..

AIM: LOOK AT THE ALT AND THEN THE TUTORIAL TO SEE IF THEY ARE THE SAME

OUTCOME: THEY ARE NOT THE SAME

So.. you cant really say i was cheating can you... its a tutorial.. you learn from a tutorial... hence the 'tutor' part... so... how again did i cheat?

At least i made my own version unlike some -cough- Tommy H -cough-

the wombats
27-03-2005, 06:34 PM
all e as used is the boats

the wombats
27-03-2005, 06:35 PM
oh and maybe the cars

Edit by Crying-Angel (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post, simple edit your first post.

AJC2004
27-03-2005, 06:38 PM
Please dont post again just simply edit your last post :) tut tut not sticking by the rules now...

Edit by Crying-Angel (Forum Moderator): Please leave the moderating to the forum moderators, we will sort it when we have found it, if you really want to help please press the report post button in the top right hand side of the post in question and the moderators will be informed.

Snowboarding
27-03-2005, 07:42 PM
I like it. 8/10 :D

AJC2004
27-03-2005, 07:46 PM
All it is is copy and paste... dont see how that can be worth rating

TommyH
28-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Lolz U think I Cheat Look, U Copied a Whole Room from Google.

>And U said U Made it from Scratch.

> I Copied 2 Boats and 2 Cars !

>Big Difference Matey.

Luayminator
28-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Infact i didnt copy anything.. i made it myself...and anyway how would you know..you need to get the facts correct before you open your mouth..

AIM: LOOK AT THE ALT AND THEN THE TUTORIAL TO SEE IF THEY ARE THE SAME

OUTCOME: THEY ARE NOT THE SAME

So.. you cant really say i was cheating can you... its a tutorial.. you learn from a tutorial... hence the 'tutor' part... so... how again did i cheat?

At least i made my own version unlike some -cough- Tommy H -cough-

Errr. you did copy the whole room , but you resized it.

XxRIZZLAxX
28-03-2005, 12:29 PM
The 2 boats being copied is nothing, just let it go! They are on other hotel views so it's not stealing from another alt now is it? It's a brilliant alt! If it's being added to i can't wait to see the finished picture!

AJC2004
28-03-2005, 12:33 PM
The room i made is not the same... and just for your information its not from google so i think you ought to drop it.. its not fair you accussing people of things that they didnt do... maybe i used a tutorial but big deal! They are there to help right?!? So how can it be copying.. i made my own version... look at them!! cant you see?!?

the wombats
28-03-2005, 12:51 PM
point proven, tutorials r there 2 help u make them, so dont u think e only got it 4 help

AJC2004
28-03-2005, 01:11 PM
Exactly thx mate... its what i have been trying to say all along lol

the wombats
28-03-2005, 01:13 PM
well it is point proven, TUTORIALS R HERE 2 HELP

AJC2004
28-03-2005, 01:14 PM
Yea.. i totally agree..

the wombats
28-03-2005, 01:15 PM
so can we now stop tlkin bout it, wen we no its here 2 help, hint make it as a habbo style lol

AJC2004
28-03-2005, 01:19 PM
Lol yea but what really annoys me now is in my rusty barrel post they are still saying i didnt do it after i have given proof...

TommyH
28-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Those Boats are on Foreign Hotels matey.

But What really bugs me is this :

U Steal a Complete Alt {A Complete room} and Call it Yours !

That's Stealing.

the wombats
28-03-2005, 01:32 PM
mmmmmm 1 thing. its a guide it mite be his 1st alt, an it was on a larger scale, and had different thing in

TommyH
28-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Right.... That makes Sence. Mate... Take English Lessons before u Start Shouting the odds. But still That Guy Cheats.

By the Way When u Said "O Dear Tommy U Do Cheat"

Mr.Parasols is like one of My mates In Real Life Who goes to my High School.
Really I don't Think He'll mind. lol

Edit by Crying-Angel (Forum Moderator): Please do not say anything that would cause a fight to start, we would like to keep habbox a friendly and welcomeing place thank you.

AJC2004
28-03-2005, 08:26 PM
Haha.. i bet thats some made up rubbish too..

Oh and i think you need to take english lessons as you cant spell sense...

lmao! Stop accusing me when your not exactly perfect yourself mate..

Jase
28-03-2005, 08:42 PM
i bet a mod is gonna lock this thread soon lol

so what? he took 2 boats big wow

8/10 for effort though i think i can spot a pixel error =/
plus rep ;)

AJC2004
29-03-2005, 07:43 PM
Nah he took..

2 boats, trees, cars, grass oh i might aswell say... EVERYTHING..

XxRIZZLAxX
03-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Does it matter! He's trying to make something new! What does it matter if he uses the trees and stuff from habbo! It helps it stay more habbo-ey anyway!
Just let it lie and stop causing trouble, i think it's an amazing alt! I think you should just judge it for what it is, and not where certain parts came from.
If you really want to say something about copied and pasted stuff, you should look at an alt i made, i used looaddss of copied and pasted stuff from all sorts of hotels! I don't really care either! So go ahead but leave him alone. He's making an alt. Just let him. You should also consider how much effort is put into bringing these alts together, i mean sure there might be copied stuff, but look at the grass patches, i haven't seen them before, also the roads, it takes effort to get them precice and to make them all line up. I should know because i've made one myself. It's not as simple as copy and pasting. There is a lot of effort behind them as well :rolleyes: Just something to think about.

KevSays
03-04-2005, 08:27 PM
Does it matter! He's trying to make something new! What does it matter if he uses the trees and stuff from habbo! It helps it stay more habbo-ey anyway!
Just let it lie and stop causing trouble, i think it's an amazing alt! I think you should just judge it for what it is, and not where certain parts came from.
If you really want to say something about copied and pasted stuff, you should look at an alt i made, i used looaddss of copied and pasted stuff from all sorts of hotels! I don't really care either! So go ahead but leave him alone. He's making an alt. Just let him. You should also consider how much effort is put into bringing these alts together, i mean sure there might be copied stuff, but look at the grass patches, i haven't seen them before, also the roads, it takes effort to get them precice and to make them all line up. I should know because i've made one myself. It's not as simple as copy and pasting. There is a lot of effort behind them as well :rolleyes: Just something to think about.

Rock on Rizzla!

He is so correct.

:-Mystical.Dave-
03-04-2005, 08:38 PM
9/10 Great Job!

Wootzeh
03-04-2005, 08:43 PM
ermmm who cares if he STOLE the boats?
parasols copied and pasted them in the first place! fomr the hotel views you noobs

ignitionhost
03-04-2005, 08:54 PM
WOOT

Rizzy Rizzy *moves hand in a "jerry springer" like mosion* i liek the alt ;)

GommeInc
03-04-2005, 08:59 PM

Hah! You cheat!

Yes but Mr.Parasols also stole the Hotel Windows and maybe he didnt steal the boats from Mr.Parasols, Mr. Parasols may of got them from somewhere else!

XxRIZZLAxX
03-04-2005, 09:33 PM
It's hardly stealing, it's copying. They're only minor things anyway. I don't think anyone cares if someone copies some windows, or the cars, or the road. Anyway i think it's better that way rather than trying to make your own, it just wouldn't look right :s
And thanks Kev :D

ignitionhost
03-04-2005, 09:39 PM
It's hardly stealing, it's copying. They're only minor things anyway. I don't think anyone cares if someone copies some windows, or the cars, or the road. Anyway i think it's better that way rather than trying to make your own, it just wouldn't look right :s
And thanks Kev :D
It's not stealing it's copying lol, as rizz said. Did he say "I made the parasols from scratch" NO did he say "I made the whole thing from scratch" NO he didn't so chill, and stop accusing people of alt theft. Everytime someone posts a decent alt, who's rank isn't above 100 posts, and doesn't have loadsa rep people assume they've stolen them. Just chill !

TommyH
04-04-2005, 07:27 AM

Finally Someone Understands Ty Rizzla U Rock.

Hippygurl101
04-04-2005, 10:52 AM
God its typical, Pretty much every person at some time makes alts which have parts based on either the hotel view or from furniture they alterated. Everybody copies things from the hotel, get over it.. its like common practice. All this guy did was use the cars and two boats, the concept is the poiunt of the alt, he took those and added them onto his own idea which he made and I think its a great alt. Just because of whatever happened to the other guy, I dont understand why he takes it into this thread to stir it up.

TommyH
04-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Ty HippyGirl.

Erm... I've made a new Park Now with a lake Go Check it out !

Please Rate it outta 10 ppl.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!