PDA

View Full Version : I actually think Im gay.

RyaREXIC
04-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Well, I've always thought I was Bi as I found guys.. attractive, and I found girls attractive too. So I told close friends I was Bi, the ones I could trust, & they showed out to be real friends and kept the secret. A few of my other friends were Bi too though. So yeah. But like Deep down inside, I kinda liked guys alot more. I seriously think Im gay, which Im fine with I guess, I'm not going to get worried or anything about it, as Im pretty young, but Im sure it's not a phase, because I'd realise if it was, as I've always found guys attractive since puberty. And over the last year, I kinda realised I don't like girls that much anymore, infact, not meaning to be gross or anything haha, but when you look at guys & girls bodys, girls bodys doesn't do anything for me, where as guys does.

So, Im prepared to accept that Im gay, but Im not going to tell anyone until I am sure that I can trust them, although Soph's probably read this by now, I can trust her :}. So I think I am, & Im fine with it :}.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed as it has been bumped.

crans
04-12-2006, 12:01 PM
umm all i can say is...

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!

Casanova
04-12-2006, 12:43 PM
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!

He just explained what he was thinking, d'you find that difficult to connect together?

And i always thought you were a girl, just noticed you're a guy. Sorry for
being narrow minded with a name starting with "Miss" rofl :).

All i can say is, go with your thoughts feelings and urm, well y'know just what makes you tick. Always try and be true to yourself, as you already are; well done!

And remember, it could be puberty playing with your testosterone and hormones, it happens to quite alot of people. Go by your heart and if you feel like it, have experience(s)?

benjamin
04-12-2006, 03:56 PM
lol, i came to the exact same conclusion about er.. a week ago? ;p

efq
04-12-2006, 04:20 PM
Its your choice.
But im sure when you have sex.
Girls are better ? lols

Liriel
04-12-2006, 04:28 PM
Its your choice.
Girls are better ? lols

Its not about the sex, its how you feel inside emotionally and your feelings towards the gender. Do try to use tact when posting as what you've said is just very stereotyped. "Yeah, its your choice... But girls are better in bed obviously!" :rolleyes:

Anyway, nothing to be ashamed of as you've already stated. Besides, its nothing that you can't change if you find out that you're not gay. Just have fun being yourself. :)

xRoyal15
04-12-2006, 07:14 PM
Yer, i know how you feel, im in the same situation.. almost exactly the same :P

RyaREXIC
05-12-2006, 12:35 PM
Its your choice.
Girls are better ? lols

Not really, depends what turns you on.

hit-by-a-car
05-12-2006, 03:31 PM
lol, you have made me lol, girls turn everyone on, seeing a man on a man havin it would just make you knowsick =D stay straight. donyt think ur gay!

jackass
05-12-2006, 03:47 PM
lol, you have made me lol, girls turn everyone on, seeing a man on a man havin it would just make you knowsick =D stay straight. donyt think ur gay!

WTH is that crap all about? Whats wrong with being gay? Nothing.

dirrty
05-12-2006, 03:47 PM
Well thats your opinion. Not everyone thinks like you do they?

You are so naive.

Leum
05-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Well, I've always thought I was Bi as I found guys.. attractive, and I found girls attractive too. So I told close friends I was Bi, the ones I could trust, & they showed out to be real friends and kept the secret. A few of my other friends were Bi too though. So yeah. But like Deep down inside, I kinda liked guys alot more. I seriously think Im gay, which Im fine with I guess, I'm not going to get worried or anything about it, as Im pretty young, but Im sure it's not a phase, because I'd realise if it was, as I've always found guys attractive since puberty. And over the last year, I kinda realised I don't like girls that much anymore, infact, not meaning to be gross or anything haha, but when you look at guys & girls bodys, girls bodys doesn't do anything for me, where as guys does.

So, Im prepared to accept that Im gay, but Im not going to tell anyone until I am sure that I can trust them, although Soph's probably read this by now, I can trust her :}. So I think I am, & Im fine with it :}.
Hey MissMurder, I feel the same and I don't see what the big rush or importance is to discover your sexuality.
I'm sure we will both find it when we are ready.

-Soph-
05-12-2006, 04:01 PM

Yeah but ryan, you ain't been out with a guy before have you?
You should try that before you decide.

Nixt
05-12-2006, 04:10 PM
Yeah but ryan, you ain't been out with a guy before have you?
You should try that before you decide.

That's a very good point and yet I know many people that say they are straight and yet they have never been out with a member of the opposite sex ;)

Flumples
07-12-2006, 09:00 PM
Most people go bi before becoming gay

xRoyal15
07-12-2006, 10:36 PM
Most people go bi before becoming gay
Yer, im bi.. but im starting to think am just gay

brapbrap
09-12-2006, 01:35 PM
No it IS about the sex trust me.

fitcovboy
09-12-2006, 01:42 PM
No it IS about the sex trust me.

Sexuality is not about sex, there is more to a relationship than sex .... or there should be, it is more about attraction and he is attracted to guys more so than girls.

ExtraKen
09-12-2006, 02:36 PM
Sexuality is not about sex, there is more to a relationship than sex .... or there should be, it is more about attraction and he is attracted to guys more so than girls.

couldn't say it better :rolleyes:

Charlie
09-12-2006, 02:42 PM
lol, you have made me lol, girls turn everyone on, seeing a man on a man havin it would just make you knowsick =D stay straight. donyt think ur gay!#

Girls don't turn anyone one, i mean, i'm gay, and it's like you saying to me, that all men turn people on, so i can't be gay.

So, your wrong.

-LegoNeek-
09-12-2006, 09:56 PM
I know what you mean!
Its sooo annoying "am i gay" "am i bi"
just when you when accept your self as being bi you feel your gay ;l
GRRRRR i hate it tbh !

DiscoPat
10-12-2006, 01:29 PM
If somone told me they are gay, 2 years ago, I would most likely say somthing wrong, like, dont be stupid n stuff, but now I got a few friends who are gay n stuff incluiding a teacher, and i realize that they are normal people, nothing wrong with them. My advice to you is, there is no right or wrong, be proud.

king_maxx
17-12-2006, 02:46 AM
WTH is that crap all about? Whats wrong with being gay? Nothing.

There are llots of things wrong with being gay, unless your emo or atheist then hey! whatever floats ur boat! lol Personally I have nothing but hate for these people but I dont like to show it over the internet. :eusa_danc anyone like metal btw?

king_maxx
17-12-2006, 02:49 AM
Hey that is pretty weird I must say. Im 16 and I have no sexual feeling towards males, possibly because of my up bringing. This is very interesting that there are gays because none of them ever tell me, possibly because im a conservative and hate liberals but o well :)

But whatever I suppose being Gay isnt as big of a threat as being Islam so hey man whatever be gay just dont ******* go to a gay pride parade because those people deserve to be shot.

Take care, Max

Edited by Nixt (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post, thanks :).

Naythi.
17-12-2006, 08:29 AM
Whats Peoples Problems With Gays >>??
Gays Dont have problems with staright People ?? So why Have a grudge against gays ? ! ? We are all equall !

Blinger1
17-12-2006, 11:10 AM
DISGRACE TO AUSTRALIA!!!
just kidding. The Marty Gras is on in Sydney join in ;)!!

Congratulations?

YoManGo!
30-12-2006, 02:06 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator): Please don't post inappropriate text

Charley
30-12-2006, 03:16 PM
If somone told me they are gay, 2 years ago, I would most likely say somthing wrong, like, dont be stupid n stuff, but now I got a few friends who are gay n stuff incluiding a teacher, and i realize that they are normal people, nothing wrong with them. My advice to you is, there is no right or wrong, be proud.

Well said DiscoPat, agree totally.

chaos-man2006
17-05-2007, 03:31 PM
dude go for it life's to short!:)

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump old threads.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!