PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Stop Releasing Rares callie!

?-Doc-?
27-03-2005, 04:39 AM
I Know callie Wants What's best For The Hotel. But Furni Cost Money.
Money Comes From hard Work. Or Laziness xD Anyhoo.
Callie's A " Do-Gooder" If You Know What i mean. She Means No harm.
But callie , just one thing.
-
Could you spend more time with Habbos and talking bout IMPORTANT issues rather than just releasing a new rare every MONTH.
Lol Speaker. Snowglobe. Petal. Now The Parasols. Whats Next?
The Throne ? Super Rares ?

[Moved by partie2 (Forum Moderator): From Habbo Ideas. Please post in the correct forum.]

Edited by Janeh - Forum Mod - You have already posted this thread. Thread closed

infatuation
27-03-2005, 04:45 AM
why did you post this a second time

Szam
27-03-2005, 10:38 AM
I think its good Callie releases rares! Did Jibbi ever actualy release one? I cant remember, it didnt seem so though.

---MAD---
27-03-2005, 10:52 AM
:eusa_danc the hotel makes LOADS from this, callie thought of this as a good way to get money to help with the faster completion of the habbo version 7 and other habbo hotel project (more hotels around the world etc) and yes i am just guessing this but what else would they spend it on??? :s
The more the make the better for us as we get more cool stuff.
If callie just used the money on her holiday and stuff then i would be angry.
Releasing all the rares help rare shop owners as they can make more if they have loads of hcs as most do.
I think its just messing up the rare values but its making them cheaper which is kinda good. Not good for those that have loads i guess but oh well.
Its time for a change and its nice to have lots of rares on catalogue as people will not have to spend MORE on them (normals for rares, say for a purple para, before it used to be loads (10 cs), think how many normals you would have to give!!)

hope that helps and explains it a bit :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!