PDA

View Full Version : How to make a girl feel happy?

Halting
04-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Hey,

I've been going out with this girl from my year since yesterday. I understand relationships get better with time, but I want to help improve the rleationship between us two.

I don't see her much at school, but on the weekends I see her out of school. When we're at school I see her at lunch. I hate standing there talking to her. What can I do aswell instead of standing there? I would hug her from the back but I wouldn't have a clue where to put my arms.

And is there anything else you can do to make a girl happy or to impress her?

Thanks,
oli

efq
04-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Urmm

I kiss her most the time. urmm
Ye hug from behind.
Hold hands ????

Rizla,
04-12-2006, 04:28 PM
You want to know how to make a girl feel happy? Rub the rough patch mate ;)

Edited by Nixt (Forum Moderator): Please do not post vulgar comments.

jackass
04-12-2006, 04:44 PM
You want to know how to make a girl feel happy? Rub the rough patch mate ;)

LOL!

Not if your my age, it would be a bit 'unwise'.

Erm, try differant things so she dosn't get bored. I know what you mean by hugging behind, probaly round the stomach? Who knows.

I know, take her out places like the cinema or something, then get up close. ;)

Halting
04-12-2006, 04:46 PM
On Sunday we went shopping, and yesterday some friends and her came to mine. And that's what we're doing on Saturday. :D

alexxxxx
04-12-2006, 05:06 PM
Make her feel wanted. That's my theory.

Rizla,
04-12-2006, 05:35 PM
^ Depends on the type of girl.

Chease
04-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Tease her.. then say "Love ya really"

Trust me.. It works.

Charlie
04-12-2006, 05:51 PM
If you hug her from behind, you'd put your hands on like her stomach area, or just let them go where ever you think would be best.

If you stood there talking, do that, and hug her other way too, and give her the odd kiss and hold hands. Make her feel wanted and loved, and everything. You've only been going out since yesterday you said, so don't expect everything to be sex from the word go, so take things slow, and it might improve as it goes on because you'll know what to do.

Casanova
04-12-2006, 08:43 PM
I laughed at the title, and you'd actually be suprised at the amount of girls who want to get down to 'business' and gosh, since yesterday. Are you getting married? I currently don't see any problems tbh, just keep up with the intimacy and snog her alot? If she likes that? And talking is a must, you'll just slowly slide apart and fall out if you don't?

harl2015
04-12-2006, 09:28 PM
Tell her theres a party in your pants, and shes invited.

Samster
04-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Ok, must of the above wont make her feel happy but a little freaked out

Relationships develop as time goes on, just talk to her a lot, make her feel like you're giving her attention

Oh, and it's also good to get her a little something at christmas

Good luck:)

Zac
14-12-2006, 03:56 PM
Many way's you just have to have 'skillz' unless you're dating a B.I.M.B.O (No offence people).

Demi
17-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Hey,

I've been going out with this girl from my year since yesterday. I understand relationships get better with time, but I want to help improve the rleationship between us two.

I don't see her much at school, but on the weekends I see her out of school. When we're at school I see her at lunch. I hate standing there talking to her. What can I do aswell instead of standing there? I would hug her from the back but I wouldn't have a clue where to put my arms.

And is there anything else you can do to make a girl happy or to impress her?

Thanks,
oli

Ooer, I'm good at this stuff.

1 - Arrange some times with her at the weekend to meet her at your breaks, lunches and after school maybe, that is definatelly a good idea.

2 - Why do you hate standing there talking to her? Do you feel uncomftorable around her? Or are you just shy around her?

If you feel uncomftorable then, why are you going out with her?!
If your just generally shy, then to be honest, make all the other guys jealous, your the one with a girlfriend! =]

3 - Hugging from the back, with myself knowing a lot of girls etc.. etc... I would say hug her from the back and depending where her hands are, if her hands are at the front, then try and grab her hand.
If her hands are behind her, touch her hand softly and keep hold of it.
Okay, I went of drift there, but hugging from the back isn't that bad, if you're taller than the girl than hugging anywhere really won't mind the girl, if you squash her breasts, she probably won't mind that much and that is a plus to you too!
Keeping yourself away from the breasts, you could always hug her around the stomach or just put your hands on her waist?

I hope I've helped a bit.

Remember though, talking to a girl about this stuff, may sound cheesy to us guys, but in their minds, it's good.

Maken

Rizla,
17-12-2006, 12:51 PM
People on this forum know some weird girls... If I talked about feelings to most of the birds I know I'd get laughed at. Then again, they do all say I'm emotionless :p

Demi
17-12-2006, 12:55 PM
lol.
Well all depends on where you live! =]

Maken

Rizla,
17-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Nah I do know a few girls who'd appreciate that kind of thing, but tbh I don't want to talk about feelings and emotions all the time so I'm happy going out with the girls I do ;)

Demi
17-12-2006, 01:01 PM
I'm glad! =]

Maken

Blinger1
17-12-2006, 01:09 PM
owned ;)

Demi
17-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Yeahh... =\
LOL

Blinger1
17-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Ooer, I'm good at this stuff.

1 - Arrange some times with her at the weekend to meet her at your breaks, lunches and after school maybe, that is definatelly a good idea.

2 - Why do you hate standing there talking to her? Do you feel uncomftorable around her? Or are you just shy around her?

If you feel uncomftorable then, why are you going out with her?!
If your just generally shy, then to be honest, make all the other guys jealous, your the one with a girlfriend! =]

3 - Hugging from the back, with myself knowing a lot of girls etc.. etc... I would say hug her from the back and depending where her hands are, if her hands are at the front, then try and grab her hand.
If her hands are behind her, touch her hand softly and keep hold of it.
Okay, I went of drift there, but hugging from the back isn't that bad, if you're taller than the girl than hugging anywhere really won't mind the girl, if you squash her breasts, she probably won't mind that much and that is a plus to you too!
Keeping yourself away from the breasts, you could always hug her around the stomach or just put your hands on her waist?

I hope I've helped a bit.

Remember though, talking to a girl about this stuff, may sound cheesy to us guys, but in their minds, it's good.

Maken
aah, nice tips. it would look weird if the guy is 20cm shorter than the chick and is behind :P

Demi
17-12-2006, 01:28 PM
LOL
Yeah well. =]
Haha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!