PDA

View Full Version : Diet pls

Myzas
04-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Can someone give me a diet which is gauranteed to make me lose 1 pound a week Or more, Thanks ;]

DiscoPat
04-12-2006, 07:35 PM
always have something in your bag to eat, dont starve yourself but dont fill your self up, by this i mean eat regularly like every 1 and half hour but eat little, and no junk food, try veg and things like cheese for breakfast, if you do this then your body wont feel hungry and slowly reduce its size and your body wont need as much food which makes fat,

hope it helps.

Wayne
04-12-2006, 07:41 PM
things like cheese for breakfast
Cheese is fattening. :rolleyes:
Anyway, Pat knows what he's on about, except for that cheese bit. ;) Basically cut down on all the fatty foods, like crisps, chocolate etc. Replace things you eat that are unhealthy with things like fruit. Eat 3 meals per day and drink non fizzy drinks. For example, breakfast could be cereals with water or fruit juice. Dinner could be sandwiches or salad and tea could be a cooked meal but don't follow it by eating things like cake. Good things to eat for dinner and tea are vegetables, fish, eggs, yoghurts etc. Also, try exercising if you are attempting to lose weight and get fit.

Myzas
04-12-2006, 07:50 PM
Thanks, So:

Breakfast - Cereal and Juice
School - Cereal Bar
Home - I Need Sumtin Here, It Cant Be Hot Food, Jus Like What To Snack On
Dinner - W/e Me Father Makes. Its Always Healthy With Protein and Energy Etc
After - Fruit =]

Thanks And Can Sumone Say What I Culd Have For Home
Also - Ill Lose 100 Cals On Me Ministepper a Day & Erm, Probs go swimming every saturday.

Wayne
04-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Thanks, So:

Breakfast - Cereal and Juice
School - Cereal Bar
Home - I Need Sumtin Here, It Cant Be Hot Food, Jus Like What To Snack On
Dinner - W/e Me Father Makes. Its Always Healthy With Protein and Energy Etc
After - Fruit =]

Thanks And Can Sumone Say What I Culd Have For Home
Also - Ill Lose 100 Cals On Me Ministepper a Day & Erm, Probs go swimming every saturday.

Home - You could have a piece of fruit, apple? Banana? Pear? Grapes?

kolopo
04-12-2006, 08:19 PM
the GYM

Myzas
04-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Only 13, I Cant Go Gym Yet

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!