PDA

View Full Version : You Views On Life And Death

KickerFliper
27-03-2005, 11:32 AM
What Are Your Views On Life And Death???

Im Sorry
For This Life
For This Death
For This Place I Ended In

It Wasnt Dark
It Wasnt Light
It Wasnt Pink
It Wasnt Blue

It Was Empty
Empty As Life
Empty As Love

Where Ever I Looked
Where Ever I Smelt
Where Ever I Felt
There Was Burning

Not Flames And Brimstone
Naw Wood Or Heat
It Was The Burning Inside
The Burning Of The Soul

The Felling
The Smell
Of Life
And Death
That Seperates
Us All

Mentor
27-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Life has a 100% mortality rate. Its begins and ends.

Jacko2kn3
27-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Death is just another journey after life, hence why I am not scared of death. I've accepted it'll happen sometime.

KickerFliper
27-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Maybe For Some But Iv Found A Potion That Will Make Me Imortal Muhahahahahahah
What Do You Mean Its Not Made Yet
*+*Blows Up Scientists*+*
Ok Thats True Everyone Will Die At Around The Age Of 15 - 120
:D Lol

KickerFliper
27-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Im Not Scared Of Death Cap'n Lol

Iv Learnt That If We All Have To Die Then We Shall

Like The Robbie Williams Song
Im Not Scared Of Dieing I Just Dont Want To

Edited by Jacko2kn3: Please do not double post, simply edit your previous post

-JT-
27-03-2005, 02:14 PM
I'm not acred of deat atall, i have stared it in the face a few times but i dont WANT to die, i mean i dont even know what happens, does it just simply end? I dont beilive all the bull about going to an afterlife because thats really really stupid but i guess i will find out.

Luayminator
27-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Im scared of death .. but I also believe in heaven and hell after death.

micky.blue.eyes
27-03-2005, 03:10 PM
I'm not scared of death. He's my neighboor. :D
Hello Mr. Death. :o Mr. Death!! AAAAAAAAAAAH

lol joking.

I'm not scared of deat, but I don't want to die either, but I also don't want to become and old grumpy guy who can't even feed himselve.

Mentor
27-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Most people who fear death more fear the unknown. I dont think anything happens, i thik you just end. if that happened youd never know you died and never cair.

Just live by this motto

Im planning on liveing for ever. so far so good

ANd becuse of the nature of deatehd you would never no if you succeeded of failed :D

Mr.Kylee
27-03-2005, 04:10 PM
I don't fear death because we'll all die someday.

Angel-Light
27-03-2005, 04:15 PM
I don't fear death but I am sorta scared about it. Although I do believe there is an afterlife after you die, your spirit goes somewhere and you watch someone close to you and guide them like a guardian angel. I believe my guardian angels are my Grandma and Papa. Miss you always xoxox

micky.blue.eyes
27-03-2005, 04:49 PM
I don't fear death but I am sorta scared about it. Although I do believe there is an afterlife after you die, your spirit goes somewhere and you watch someone close to you and guide them like a guardian angel. I believe my guardian angels are my Grandma and Papa. Miss you always xoxox
Cool, but what happens to your grandmother's and grandfather's spirit when you die?? Who are they going to guard?

Angel-Light
27-03-2005, 05:00 PM
They may go and rest in peace and I'll take care of some other peeps o.O I dunno never though that far :p I believe everyone has a guardian angel <3

micky.blue.eyes
27-03-2005, 05:26 PM
They may go and rest in peace and I'll take care of some other peeps o.O I dunno never though that far :p I believe everyone has a guardian angel <3
Cool, wonder who my gardian angel is. Maybe my dog. Another question: Who was your gardian angel before your grandparents??

Angel-Light
27-03-2005, 06:17 PM
Probs my granny as she died before I was born =[, but why are we getting into who our guardian angels are? Randomness <3 :eusa_clap

la-ur-en
27-03-2005, 10:03 PM
The second you are born, a second you are closer too death.

I'm not scared of death for me, i don't worry about me dieing, but i hate the thought of my family or friends or pets dieing!

micky.blue.eyes
28-03-2005, 08:58 AM
The second you are born, a second you are closer too death.
Nice one. :D

I hope I die natural. :D I don't want to get killed. That is scary.

la-ur-en
28-03-2005, 09:04 AM
Nice one. :D

I hope I die natural. :D I don't want to get killed. That is scary.

Why thanks... :D
It's actually quite rare too die naturally, most people die of disease, heart attacks, accidents, or body not being able to cope anymore. If i was to die, i'd pick in my sleep, and i wouldn't feel any pain, and my whole body would just shut down, instead of part of it shutting down and causing me to panick!

Jamie
28-03-2005, 09:17 AM
Death is just a stage ;]

Luayminator
28-03-2005, 10:28 AM
There is no good reason to be scared of deathm but because for me its a matter of heaven or hell , i dont think I qualify for heaven at the moment :S

Mentor
28-03-2005, 11:12 AM
It's actually quite rare too die naturally, most people die of disease, heart attacks, accidents, or body not being able to cope anymore. If i was to die, i'd pick in my sleep, and i wouldn't feel any pain, and my whole body would just shut down, instead of part of it shutting down and causing me to panick!
if think the body not been able to cope, and dieing of desise is actayly normals, as teh normal way would define the most common. And do come with old age, where the body can no longer fucntion as well etc.

I dont think id cair where i die , cuz if i did id never have to worry about it, as i belive in simply just ending.

micky.blue.eyes
28-03-2005, 11:49 AM
That is dieing natural.

I think elephants should be scared of dieind because their teeth fall out and they don't get new teeth, so the can't eat and die. :'(

Surname
28-03-2005, 06:27 PM
Aslong as I live my life to it's fullest, I couldn't care about death.

ideabox
28-03-2005, 06:31 PM
I am not sure about death but it wont be nice and to be honest im not going to talk further. This is morbid and I think we should be thinking posetive than negitive when I found out from my teacher because I couldnt meet the deadline but I did in the end by thinking posetive.

KickerFliper
29-03-2005, 12:26 PM
The AfterLife Seems Weird
Theres No Definate Answer Its All On Views Belifs And Relgion
I Think The Gaurdian Angel Is A Good Theroy
Iv Had My Uncle Stopping Me Doing Crazy Things Since He Died

xJoeYx
29-03-2005, 02:55 PM
I believe death is the end, once you die there is nothing, i would like to think there was an afterlife, but i very much doubt there is. I fear a painful death, but not death itself.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!