PDA

View Full Version : Theres this boy yeah?

:alexxTURNER
04-12-2006, 10:04 PM
We've been mates for ages, and I've began
to like him more than a friend. I've liked him for
about 3 weeks now. He's had about 2 girlfriends
in the past week. He broke up with one and then
gave this second girl a chance, then he still liked
his first girlfriend and she still liked him. Anyway
back to the point. We were out tonight and he
just got back together with his ex. I was gutted.
So, now I have no idea what to do about him tbh.
So yeah, what do you all think I should do?

-Dispute
12-12-2006, 07:28 PM
Be his mate and be there for him, let him know your there aswell, and when he breaks up with his GF after a while tell him.

Tussauds!
12-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Play a waiting game ;)

:Hazel
12-12-2006, 10:05 PM
Not alot you can do until he becomes single again and when he does grab your chance ;)

Ostinato
12-12-2006, 11:17 PM
We've been mates for ages, and I've began
to like him more than a friend. I've liked him for
about 3 weeks now. He's had about 2 girlfriends
in the past week. He broke up with one and then
gave this second girl a chance, then he still liked
his first girlfriend and she still liked him. Anyway
back to the point. We were out tonight and he
just got back together with his ex. I was gutted.
So, now I have no idea what to do about him tbh.
So yeah, what do you all think I should do?

Hmmm. He seems to be on and off with these people. You could maybe say to him he deserves better than being in these unsteady realtionships. Just explain to him you have feelings for him and would love to give it a shot. At the end of the day - the worst he can do is say no - and then he's the fool for preffering to be in unsteady and unstable relationships!

Alkaz
13-12-2006, 07:31 AM
It seems like all he wants is a girl friend, but when he isnt with one yeah you should get a chance to talk to him and tell him your feelings, he might feel different about you, in a good or bad way.

Yggdrasill
13-12-2006, 10:10 AM
wait. :))

DiscoPat
13-12-2006, 07:11 PM
tell him, what u got to lose?

brapbrap
17-12-2006, 07:18 PM
tell him, what u got to lose?

A friendship....

Snape
27-12-2006, 11:32 AM
As a boy with past experience =] I will give you my advice, first off 2 girls in one week it reminds me when i was in reception O.o Anyway maybe confront him about it over MSN, first be sure that he likes you by asking questions like, if you weren't going out with "the girls name" then who would you? If your sure he likes you, then tell him i'm sure he'll pick you babe =] If not he's proably not worth it or he just wants to be friends which you have to respect him, but the worst thing not to do is keep MSNing him and Txting him constantly, it gets really annoying i (in year 7) had a really kewl GF i was with her for 6 months but had to break up because of constant "stalking" so don't hope this helps :)

English
28-12-2006, 12:49 PM
How long is ages? If your like real good mates, don't bother dating cos in the end it'll most likely end up with your friendship being ruined.

User43
10-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Hmmm, i reckon you should be full on about it.

Just kiss him then he'll know you like him.

Bladder
10-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Lmao At Above ^^

yessaJOSH.
24-01-2007, 07:51 AM
:o I actually agree with Victa.

Papershop
24-01-2007, 10:47 AM
You should never go out with your close friends. thats what u shud do

Casanova
24-01-2007, 07:02 PM
Ahh, very dangerous water. Friends are hard partners (not that rofl) as it can be very dodgy if it ends up in tatters, just flirt with him and see how it goes. It depends on his sexuality, which you never mentioned. But make sure he knows what your intentions are.

:alexxTURNER
24-01-2007, 10:22 PM
Ahh, very dangerous water. Friends are hard partners (not that rofl) as it can be very dodgy if it ends up in tatters, just flirt with him and see how it goes. It depends on his sexuality, which you never mentioned. But make sure he knows what your intentions are.

ignore post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!