PDA

View Full Version : 5 December 2006 - Treasure Trails, spiders and sheep

Dan
05-12-2006, 11:18 AM
RuneScape players, dust off your spades, gather up your items and practice your emotes: new treasure trails are here! Emote-based treasure trails have been added to the types of trail available by the shifty-looking Uri and his team of agents. These will be dropped from now on amongst the existing clues you have grown to know and love. Uri's clues will tell you where to go, what to wear and which emote he wants to see you perform in order to advance the treasure trail.
If you're lucky, your reward may include some of the new items, such as elegant clothing, new versions of old amulets, shirts featuring Bob the cat, full helmets bearing the heraldry that adorns the kiteshields already available and composite bows. The luckiest players will be given items from the 3rd Age sets, which cover all combat styles and consist of level 65 armors whose stats justify the rarity of their appearance.

Are you feeling lucky? Read all about the new items, and get details on the emote trails in the knowledge base today! Everyone, get trailing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you trek about the world searching for treasure, don't forget to pause and take a look at the creatures that have been updated. New, shiny, woolly and scuttley versions of sheep and spiders have appeared today with the aim of brightening up the landscape. The ogre city of Gu'Tanoth has also had a makeover, as have the Watchtower Wizards and the arcane machinery they guard. So whatever you do, don't forget to take time out from the digging and dancing to take a look!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news...

The mighty Guthix, in his wisdom, has decided that it is now safe for his Tears to award Hunter XP to adventurers for whom that is their lowest skill.

A bug has been fixed that prevented players from moving for a moment after arriving on Entrana.

The Rock Golem random event has grown tired of sitting behind rocks and glaring at pesky human miners, and has started training his Ranged skill. He's now talented enough to chuck rocks at anyone who annoys him, so watch out for stony missiles when you're mining!

The special attack of the Granite Maul has had a bug fixed that was draining too much of players' special attack energy while only performing one attack if they accidentally double-clicked on the bar.

New treasure trail stuff :D

Ekalb
05-12-2006, 11:45 AM
The spiders look alright
Didn't really look at the sheep.
Some of the new treasure trail stuff looks cool but it's hard to tell

shenk.
05-12-2006, 12:14 PM
Meh, an Okay update - i don't understand the new TT stuff though... why'd you want an ammy that rooms different? Lol

Dan
05-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Some of the new stuff is okay :P the new clues are abit weird though but it makes it more challenging to get the reward

Matt-
05-12-2006, 02:59 PM
yeh im gona try do loads of clue scrolls now =]

RSTurbo
05-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Sounds like a good month.

Originalmoh
05-12-2006, 09:14 PM
CoOl :D

Rashelly
05-12-2006, 09:55 PM
I'm just glad that I'm safe for another week without having to do a quest.

RSTurbo
05-12-2006, 11:41 PM
Lmao at the new armour helms!

for all pics;

http://kbase.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/viewarticle.ws?article_id=2887

Hoax
05-12-2006, 11:50 PM
The new god armour looks awsome though, from what I've seen atleast. Don't really fancy anything else though.

Anyone know what the new Glory Amulet does?

ps lol@
I'm just glad that I'm safe for another week without having to do a quest.

ssricky
09-12-2006, 03:16 AM
new strength ammy looks good

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8875/newstrengthammycr0.png

bilm
09-12-2006, 09:19 PM
new strength ammy looks good

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8875/newstrengthammycr0.png

Is The New Str Ammy Members And How much is It?

ssricky
09-12-2006, 11:45 PM
Is The New Str Ammy Members And How much is It?

its f2p and p2p and prices vary i bought mine for 300k in world 2 then went to world 1 and sold for 800k then bought another for 400k and kept that so as you can see the prices havent really been set yet the only f2p items of the new t trail items are the new h helms, the new mage and strength ammy and the willow comp bow

Joord
10-12-2006, 12:40 AM
its f2p and p2p and prices vary i bought mine for 300k in world 2 then went to world 1 and sold for 800k then bought another for 400k and kept that so as you can see the prices havent really been set yet the only f2p items of the new t trail items are the new h helms, the new mage and strength ammy and the willow comp bow

h helm?

ssricky
10-12-2006, 03:39 AM
h helm?

heraldic helms the bucket heads

Royal
11-12-2006, 07:40 PM
Good source of cash and how do you always beat people and posting RuneScape updates lols + rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!