PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] *Removed* - Scammer...[ important read plz ]

Sandreas
05-12-2006, 10:17 PM
Right , i went into a FF and you could win a throne...and i thought ok ill try and win...

i asked to auto , i gave all my rares away like

5 dragons
2 nordics
4 pillers
2 study desks..
13 hcs..
14 dice masters..

Loads

And she said i aint even paid the winner yet..which she was gonna pay 13 thrones to..

now ive been on habbo since 2003 and thats everything gone even nearly all my norms , and she wudnt even give me one throne...to equal everything off....

im seriously annoyed about it , and i feel as if shes scammed me..

Anyone able to help?

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - It is against the rules to name and accuse anybody of scamming.

Papershop
05-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Your not aloud to accuse people of scamming, and what did she mean, pay the winner??
And you could have bought a throne with that amount lol

Sandreas
05-12-2006, 10:32 PM
im not accusing i got 3 to 4 other habbo`s to prove me right...and she told me she didnt even pay the winner...so..
and i also got told tht others have been scammed from her..

MADNESS!
05-12-2006, 10:37 PM
i saw that game and i told you two that he was a scammer and that you shoudnt throw ur rares away

13 hcs

why?

Sandreas
05-12-2006, 10:59 PM
i dont know i spose i was in with te time then , but yer ive lost everything and i want it sorted out but ppl on habbo do nothing about it

brandon
05-12-2006, 11:00 PM
im not accusing i got 3 to 4 other habbo`s to prove me right...and she told me she didnt even pay the winner...so..
and i also got told tht others have been scammed from her..
If you arnt accusing then this thread wouldn't excist
Whether you know it's true or you don't, it's still accusing.

Sandreas
05-12-2006, 11:01 PM
Hows it pointless wen other people also saw her doin it...and also..sum 1 else in this thread? aye?

BL!NKEY
05-12-2006, 11:02 PM
you have been on habbo since 2003 and just fell for a FF scam?

You should know better.

If the owner is really well known and rich they might give a good deal like that. If they were hosting the game just for fun.

But people who host games to make a profet will not give you a huge prize worth more then autowin because they dont get anything.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!