PDA

View Full Version : partners...

Casanova
05-12-2006, 10:38 PM
Lately my relationships are erratic, i met this girl and got off with her. I only did it when drunk, and she knew that. I then went out with a girl i met through the mate that got me going with her.

My current girlfriend's (that one :rolleyes_) friend apparently liked my twin brother. She goes out with our mate though and my brother walks on girls like it's normal to disrespect them (although my posts are blatant i DO respect girls and it sounds worse in words than if it was explained) and urm i think that it's because she likes me but because i go out with her mate. But i prefer my girlfriend anyway, and she just admitted it, but i'm not boasting just i think she likes my personality?

Have you ever had tangled relationships like that, any bad nightmare experiences involving friends and familie's partner's etc?

(not posted in relationships because it'd get more posts here, and it's discussing something in general)

cocaine
05-12-2006, 10:41 PM
Your relationships with girls are pretty complex.

my gf liked my brother but he likes my gfs best mate who happens to be my mates gf and then i got off with my gfs best mates mate AND THEN IT GOES HORRIBLY WRONG AND I LOSE TRACK OF WHAT I AM WRITING.

Casanova
05-12-2006, 10:43 PM
i normally only type stuff i understand, and i don't mean it. My brother is weird and i seriously think he has mental problems, he's so slow too... like just slow with intelligence things.

Janeisntpleased
05-12-2006, 10:51 PM
wow.

i'm fed up of relationships right now. so i just have fun.

Casanova
05-12-2006, 10:57 PM
i'd rather that right now tbh, as i just hate being tied down now. I used to like relationships. I'd only like the 'fun' side of a relationship.
Someone for me when i'm in need of 'special' stuff?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!