PDA

View Full Version : [Habbo Future]

Dentafrice1
05-12-2006, 11:50 PM
This is in response to the Habbo cars thread.

I felt I should make my own due to this is just a small find.

http://www.habbox.com/images/history/HabboAtlas/

There are some of the screenshots from the atlas.

Its not the flash file but it still has the future images in it if you want to check it out.

If you want to rep me for it then do it ;)

I need another green block :P

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - Please note that it is against the rules to ask
for reputation whether it is directly or indirectly - Thanks:)

Pyroka
06-12-2006, 12:02 AM
I may just animate it if i can be bothered in Animation shop, sod flash :) I remember seeing this, someone posted the nl version, so thanks Dentafrice. +rep defo.

Dentafrice1
06-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Haha thanks.
Its not the flash but I still like the images..

Thanks ;)

Ill +rep back :)

RadioRental
06-12-2006, 12:06 AM
Great Find, Loving It!!!

+Rep!!!

Pyroka
06-12-2006, 12:07 AM
Hey i didnt say id do it now! :P Its way too late to do it now, ill have it done by probably.. Wednesday 4pm hopefully or whenver. :) History in Habbo is such a glorious thing isnt it? A story of 2 guys making something up, and amazingly getting it to be a huge worldwide phenomenom.. Amazing. Im wondering where Daisy and Sulake come into this though, as Krypov and Apparatus or w.e, i dont think are Sulake staff.

Dentafrice1
06-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Umm.. wrong thread?

Or what cause this is totally weird :P

RadioRental
06-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Its Mint Though How Its Progressed!!!

Dentafrice1
06-12-2006, 12:10 AM
I know.. security has progressed too :(

Pyroka
06-12-2006, 12:11 AM
LOL, they called it Mobile Disco and it was made by those two guys, Kyrpov and Apparatus. They more or less formed the idea of Habbo i think, as they made hotel goldfish, not Sulake.. Im wondering where Daisy comes into this y'see, as Daisy made the idea up of Habbo Hotel she claims but this atlas says that these two men actually made up the idea? And it also mentions no such company as Sulake. THATS what im saying if you get me.

Oh and the security thing, no doubt about it theres a hole somewhere in Sulake's system.. NO server is impenetrable, though i cant do it myself and id jump at the chance to kind of learn the basics of coding to get into different things and SS stuff, which i picked up while looking through that worst scripting rooms thread.. Shame really *Plays with artmoney*

Dentafrice1
06-12-2006, 12:12 AM
Daisy made Habbo Group in UK I do believe.. or that was Dee?

Pyroka
06-12-2006, 12:13 AM
Dee and Daisy are the same person, Dee by name, known by Daisy in business circles ive heard. :)

RadioRental
06-12-2006, 12:14 AM
Daisy I Think.

I remember last year when a hobba banned her, that was funny!
she went MAD!

Dentafrice1
06-12-2006, 12:14 AM
Daisy = Dee Edwards?

Idk :P

But she sold it after she made a million pounds

Pyroka
06-12-2006, 12:16 AM
Mmm, to Sulake. Im just wondering how it got from Kyrpov and Apparatus, who made Mobile Disco and is described as the beginning of the Habbo idea.. Also says in it' "They wanted a new idea" so im thinking Kyrpov And Apparatus were the ones who thought up Hotel Goldfish with the help of Sampo and Aapo and their FUSE technology? But i dont know how it got from Kyrpov/Apparatus to Daisy making the idea.. :S

Dentafrice1
06-12-2006, 12:18 AM
Ok people think Aapo and Sampo made Habbo.. they made fuse.. I don't know how people think Aapo and Sampo come up with the idea of Habbo.. totally different people

1. Aapo + Sampo = Fuse
2. Kyrpov and Apparatus = Mobiles
3. Daisy = Habbo (I believe)

Pyroka
06-12-2006, 12:21 AM
Its because Aapo and Sampo more or less control habbo now, its THEIRS, so people say Aapo & Sampo made Habbo though they did make FUSE instead :rolleyes: And yeah Daisy is Habbo. Amazing how 5 people can make such an amazing combination!

Dentafrice1
06-12-2006, 12:23 AM
I know.. I do miss Aapo.. Sampo not as much but Aapo was a good friend..

Pyroka
06-12-2006, 12:27 AM
Heh, i never got to know any of them.. they had "finnished" Habbo by the time i logged on. Haha im so funny :rolleyes: Night,

Herman
06-12-2006, 12:42 AM
Haha, I never realised the snow war games back then seemed almost the same like the present day one. Nice find; +rep.

Dentafrice1
06-12-2006, 01:22 AM
Thanks.

I have not played snow wars :(

Liz♥
06-12-2006, 08:24 AM
it doesn't work *cries
I seen it already bt I wanna see it again

ēNotesē
06-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Would be cool, but it won't end up like that.

Pyroka
06-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Ok im working on the thing now, ill have it up within a hour or so :) First time ive tried using flash, sue me

Problem time! I need the .NL version of the atlas, ive been searching for the link but no dice.. Anyone help? Someone posted it a while back.

quagmire
06-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Looks good, hopefully it'll be released soon, along with the roads and the tires and the cone. +rep for thread maker.

Black_Apalachi
06-12-2006, 07:49 PM
LOL, they called it Mobile Disco and it was made by those two guys, Kyrpov and Apparatus. They more or less formed the idea of Habbo i think, as they made hotel goldfish, not Sulake.. Im wondering where Daisy comes into this y'see, as Daisy made the idea up of Habbo Hotel she claims but this atlas says that these two men actually made up the idea? And it also mentions no such company as Sulake. THATS what im saying if you get me.

Oh and the security thing, no doubt about it theres a hole somewhere in Sulake's system.. NO server is impenetrable, though i cant do it myself and id jump at the chance to kind of learn the basics of coding to get into different things and SS stuff, which i picked up while looking through that worst scripting rooms thread.. Shame really *Plays with artmoney*

Holy poo edit again: I never knew the Aloe Vera changed -- the old one is sooo much more realistic. Stupid Sulake.

-nods- ;)

Aww just looking at the furni updates on that link.... awww the memories. :D

EDIT! :o I just saw this old area chair (older than the old green) its silver sort of! It rocks! And Im a nub compared to when that was in.... how long ago was that?????

Processor
06-12-2006, 08:09 PM
nice 9/10

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!