PDA

View Full Version : Jobs on Thybag

Mentor
27-03-2005, 06:32 PM
Im now hireing for jobs thybag.co.uk

See below.

All jobs require you to have an account on the thybag forum, as its the only way to acess the CTM.

NB: No Pay is offered for these jobs

WD team
- Layout designer
- Tutorial writer
- Script writer
News Team
Trial Mods
KTM Team
- Writes
- Animaters
- Doodlers
Bot Team
Click here for more info on jobs (http://thybag.co.uk/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1111947578&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&)

NB: No Pay is offered for these jobs

splintercell!
27-03-2005, 06:53 PM
I could write tutorials :) I could do them on various coding things and general stuff like CHMODING and ftp etc :)

Mentor
27-03-2005, 07:03 PM
I could write tutorials :) I could do them on various coding things and general stuff like CHMODING and ftp etc :)
Cool, Ill upgrade your account. to WD staff. SO far the tutorial adders the only part working :D.

.:F:.
27-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Im so annoyed now... all these sites are just copying each other, and I'm doubaly annoyed now cos you guys have just nicked my tutorials and coding site idea that ive worked on for ages! I wish I never posted that!
And why did you copy habpics? Sheesh! Why even set up a site, there are enough, offer something unique DONT KNICK MY IDEA.
I would swear the ...... out at you, but I cant... I cant show how ....... off I am!
DONT DO THE TUTORIALS PLEASE, youve just nicked my idea! PLEASE PLEASE!

edit: Ah, as long as its not a habbo site, im okay with it... ignor me :)

Mentor
27-03-2005, 07:20 PM
Thybags had tutorials and layouts for over a year now. its just ive built a new cms for them, and discided to replce the layouts with better ones

27-03-2005, 07:28 PM
ah lol, i thought it was someone new trying to copy an idea I had... but it turns out, I am the "copy" :@

Sketti
27-03-2005, 07:28 PM
I'll write a few tutorials. JavaScript. HTML. And if I can manage to learn them. C & Java :) I'll be called DJL2K

27-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Ah hell... I have a lot of free time, can I help design some layouts... it will keep me amused :) lol
And could I help with the bot team thing? it sounds fun :)

the wombats
27-03-2005, 07:29 PM
would i be able to have a job in the bot team

Sketti
27-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Or I could make a few templates?

splintercell!
27-03-2005, 09:09 PM
what does the bot team do? Also the tut system owns :P With the control panel and all :D

Mentor
27-03-2005, 09:17 PM
Wow, bigger reponce than i exspected.

Can people also post the name on my forum thogh so i know what to do.

The Bot team, actaly requires alot of coding work, Athogh is pretty simple, to learn, simpler than html, and some ways simlar. But its alot of work.
The result will be more bots like Titan, with indervidal personalitys, and reponce patterns.
The bulk of it is coming up with recpnmces for questions or inputs.

Please note, most the Wd team parts arent finished, The tuorial system still needs one or to bits added.
One im finshed with that, im going to convert it to work as a layouts system aslo. Which due to the way its works shoulnt be to diffcult to modife. athogh id have to figire out how to get a download counter :/

27-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Mentor, did you get my PM?

Mentor
27-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Mentor, did you get my PM?
Just did.
Id need the name you use on my forum.

Plus im need to sort out some more user groups for people doing more than one of the jobs. or maybe an id quiry system.

Anyway should hopefuly be done soon :D

27-03-2005, 10:32 PM
Just registered as... guess what? :D

.:F:. hehehe

Mentor
27-03-2005, 11:25 PM
Just registered as... guess what? :D

.:F:. hehehe
Ive created your account and set up a specal group. and your own permtion mask, based on your member id rather than group.

When i get time i ll make it in to a looped function so it can be controled more easly.

But for now it seems to be working oks :D

iRoss
28-03-2005, 01:58 PM
i dunno, i can write tuts, some for like writen HTML and some for frontpage if u know what i meen ?

Mentor
28-03-2005, 02:05 PM
i dunno, i can write tuts, some for like writen HTML and some for frontpage if u know what i meen ?
whats your name on the my forum? so i can promote it.

Tutorials are always good :D

iRoss
28-03-2005, 02:08 PM
Lol, hang on let me register it will be Ross if not taken

Luckyrare
29-03-2005, 11:59 AM
I Can make layouts x)
Sign me in.

-JT-
29-03-2005, 03:43 PM
i am already on the wd team :p

Mentor
29-03-2005, 05:39 PM
I Can make layouts x)
Sign me in.

Ok whats your forum name?

Lol, hang on let me register it will be Ross if not taken
Your accounst been upgraded

iRoss
29-03-2005, 06:26 PM

Matty
30-03-2005, 09:01 AM
Erm a newsreporter job please. forum name Travellers --- new habbo name.

Mentor
30-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Erm a newsreporter job please. forum name Travellers --- new habbo name.
your aware its not habbo news. Plus btw the i havet finsihed my own news script yet. And i havent figured out how to attch cutenews to the cms (why im building a new news script (if i dont figure cutenes data base system out) )
So youl have to pm me the pass u want.

PS. dont just copy news from other sites

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!