PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Why bother?

G-flow
27-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Yep, I got hacked YET AGAIN! I don't know how they managed to get my pass but they did, I just find it sad that some people like to hack chatrooms, i mean , whats the point?? Wow! whata' rebel! Lol, Must have a pretty sad life if thats all they do, So i've decided just to leave, because it'll somehow just happen again and again, and everyday someone will be getting hacked probably, So why bother.

alexxxxx
27-03-2005, 08:17 PM
I know! Why do people think its funny to hack and steal. Because that is what they are doing STEALING! That is against the law - let alone hacking!

I think people who hack should be reported to the police - right away!

Convictions
28-03-2005, 08:18 AM
Probably a keylogger.
To be honest i dont really see this as hacking because you dont need to be a genius to send a keylogger. I class hacking as actually DOING something to get onto servers (Like Kulakata) and the like.

G-flow
28-03-2005, 10:12 AM
Well, I've had a keylogger in the past and i don't have one on my computer as far as i know,

Mr.Kylee
28-03-2005, 12:08 PM
People, sending a keylogger is one of the easiest things ever I know how to do it but I'd never do it. It's sad to do that just because you're bored or want to look ''cool''. Hate people like that. Dude my tip for you is- scan your computer more regulary and get good protection, don't accept any files on m.sn only from people that you're 100% worth of your trust. Even then, they can have a keylogger on their computer attached to a file and then they send that file to you (without they would know they got a keylogger) and then you get a keylogger. :) andd don't leave just because of some guy trying to be ''cool'' he's not worth it.

Mentor
28-03-2005, 01:05 PM
You realy should be very cairful about keyloggers, alot of people dont reslise that the poasword for a habbo account and a fiver of furni isnt the oinly thing they pick up. Bank dealtils, ftp accounts, (install keyloggers on your site etc for more spreding) And alot of other FAR more avluble stuff. Keyloggers are used both by n000bs who dont resile that there keylogged, by having the keylogger on there pc to send, and crimals, who are out for bank deatils, and important stuff (its why identity theft is so high). And are getting the inof form both what n00by scammer, or person the scammers infecteds pc.

Never do anything on a pc, unless you have a virus scanner and at least some form of anti spyware. spybot S&D adaware, etc

GommeInc
28-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Small things please small minds?

Pulchritudinous
28-03-2005, 02:27 PM
If your not enjoying being on habbo, because of it, and it's frustrating you, maybe you should just leave it.
Your right though, they are sad, and really annoying!

G-flow
28-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Well I was leaving anyway , It was starting to get boring and also i do check my comp every single day :p

Mentor
28-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Well I was leaving anyway , It was starting to get boring and also i do check my comp every single day :p
Another good method is use a complext password that people wont be able guess

G-flow
28-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Yeah, I've totally go the idea of that now! :p

Pulchritudinous
29-03-2005, 11:54 AM
If you enjoy using habbo, just stay on it.

G-flow
29-03-2005, 11:58 AM
Lol, i don't enjoy it anyway, tis boring.

Pulchritudinous
29-03-2005, 12:02 PM
Yeah, I hate the way people act as though it's real life, but I probably did that when I was about 11, so I can't really say anything. :p

G-flow
29-03-2005, 12:28 PM
I know lol, SENY is a fine example of that *cough*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!