PDA

View Full Version : Mrs.McCall - The Truth. Part 1 - Me and My Gender

Mrs.McCall
06-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Hmm well I have heard there is always alot of stories about me so I decided that i'd start posting the truth from my mouth. Wether or not you'll like me for it is another question. It will be in installments :)

Me & My Gender
Hmm well I never did realise there would be a big hoo-ha about my gender but there was. I joined Habbo Hotel as Joe-G- (I did have another habbo in 2001 but forgot name) where I dressed as a male and went around the habbo as a male. Then one day I entered a big brother room. They were asking for a 'Davina' so I said I'd be her and I dressed up. People were asking why I was a male so I changed my name, intentionally momenterialy, to -davina.mccall-. I then became quite popular so I thought i'd go around the hotel and impersonate Davina. It was then I met Kevin2k4!! in NHS Hospital. I didn't enclose my gender to him and we got habbo married (lol noobish I know but still..). I didn't think he would mind me being male but when I told him all his friends took it badly and had a go at me saying I pretended I was a girl. I wasn't pretending to be a girl, I was pretending to be Davina!

Anyway, in 2005 I got password scammed (my own fault) and moved to the account Mrs.McCall which I became quite popular on! I then met up with Kevin again and started Habboside, Habboside TV (which turned into tvhabbo which is now tvhabbari). I became almost "famous" in a way and started making shows under the alias Mrs.McCall. News soon got round that I was male and people said I was a dirty transvestite and things like that. The truth was I was just having fun impersonating Davina but people took it the wrong way. I now try and make a point that I am male and proud. I don't want to be a woman, I don't dress up as a woman in real life that is just my habbo!

So there you have it! Me and my gender.

Next week:
- The truth about Kevin and I's "arguments"
- The truth about that whole "kidnap/suicide" thing

brandon
06-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Hmm well I have heard there is always alot of stories about me so I decided that i'd start posting the truth from my mouth. Wether or not you'll like me for it is another question. It will be in installments :)

Me & My Gender
Hmm well I never did realise there would be a big hoo-ha about my gender but there was. I joined Habbo Hotel as Joe-G- (I did have another habbo in 2001 but forgot name) where I dressed as a male and went around the habbo as a male. Then one day I entered a big brother room. They were asking for a 'Davina' so I said I'd be her and I dressed up. People were asking why I was a male so I changed my name, intentionally momenterialy, to -davina.mccall-. I then became quite popular so I thought i'd go around the hotel and impersonate Davina. It was then I met Kevin2k4!! in NHS Hospital. I didn't enclose my gender to him and we got habbo married (lol noobish I know but still..). I didn't think he would mind me being male but when I told him all his friends took it badly and had a go at me saying I pretended I was a girl. I wasn't pretending to be a girl, I was pretending to be Davina!

Anyway, in 2005 I got password scammed (my own fault) and moved to the account Mrs.McCall which I became quite popular on! I then met up with Kevin again and started Habboside, Habboside TV (which turned into tvhabbo which is now tvhabbari). I became almost "famous" in a way and started making shows under the alias Mrs.McCall. News soon got round that I was male and people said I was a dirty transvestite and things like that. The truth was I was just having fun impersonating Davina but people took it the wrong way. I now try and make a point that I am male and proud. I don't want to be a woman, I don't dress up as a woman in real life that is just my habbo!

So there you have it! Me and my gender.

Next week:
- The truth about Kevin and I's "arguments"
- The truth about that whole "kidnap/suicide" thing
I'd like to see that

Charlie
06-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Tbh, i did the same as you. My account "The-Quiet-One" was male for a year before i came out and said was female. Mainly because people who knew the truth stopped me. "/

OO SHOCKER!

vibrant
06-12-2006, 08:54 PM

Why wait a week? It takes like 5 mins to make up a story.
&

You're sad impersonating some celeb person... why not be yourself..

Mrs.McCall
06-12-2006, 09:00 PM
To build up tension and I love Davina!

Sony.Com
16-12-2006, 07:57 PM
Very intresting story:o

brandon
16-12-2006, 07:59 PM
What happened to part two?

Sony.Com
16-12-2006, 08:00 PM
Hmmm... Yeah... What did happen?

I want to read more:)

PigsNose
17-12-2006, 07:41 PM
I can't post on your other autobiography thing so I will post them both on here:
Okay for your gender, I don't really care. Davina is great, who gives a damn about what gender you really are. My mate dresses as a girl who is really a guy because he hates being a guy, and he rocks.
And for your other story, lovely piece of work, I don't see why people are arguing, it was great. I never knew you as 'bad' so I am happy that you are nice now.
PN x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!