PDA

View Full Version : A New Item Coming Soon....

Jazza
06-12-2006, 09:01 PM
We have all seen the red traffic light and the red road barrier, so there is clearly a construction/Red theme about.
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1475/Red_Road_Barrier.gif

So, we have a bar type item and a Decoration, Could it be that there is a construction themed hatch coming soon.......

Watch this space.

patrick.
06-12-2006, 09:02 PM
*Looks At space*
OKL!!!1

Jackbee
06-12-2006, 09:08 PM
whats the point of that furni

Misawa
06-12-2006, 09:08 PM
Well, Finland doesn't have a construction-orientated hatch, so the next item in that line of 'furniture' is most likely one of the traffic light or road barrier recolours.

Black_Apalachi
06-12-2006, 09:17 PM
If there was a "road barrier hatch thing" a train-corssing type gate would rule!

But there won't be as everyting has been on .fi first and what was the last rare that the UK saw first? :rolleyes:

Boxiel
06-12-2006, 09:44 PM
Good theory! :D

PappaLou
06-12-2006, 10:25 PM
if you've all used habbo as long as me, if you remember back to the Habbo Atlas, remember when you could see into the future of Habbo, you saw habbo cars...

perhaps it all pieces together, sports tracks can be used as roads, the new background for Habbo homes is a Habbo in a car? then traffic lights? then a roadblock??

I think soon we will be getting Habbo Cars.

Don't all openly critisize me for this post and be like 'Z0MG THATS STUPID U N00B LOLZZ!1!!' , this is a suggestion, so if you try to critisize me then you seriously need a life.

Perhaps you may think i'm overrated by posting the above, but its happened before to me.

xoJayox
07-12-2006, 01:09 PM
if you've all used habbo as long as me, if you remember back to the Habbo Atlas, remember when you could see into the future of Habbo, you saw habbo cars...

perhaps it all pieces together, sports tracks can be used as roads, the new background for Habbo homes is a Habbo in a car? then traffic lights? then a roadblock??

I think soon we will be getting Habbo Cars.

Don't all openly critisize me for this post and be like 'Z0MG THATS STUPID U N00B LOLZZ!1!!' , this is a suggestion, so if you try to critisize me then you seriously need a life.

Perhaps you may think i'm overrated by posting the above, but its happened before to me.

You Have A BIGG Point Ther!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!