PDA

View Full Version : Umm help

Pixel
07-12-2006, 09:07 AM
Hey, before I left rune a few months ago I bought 2 santas.
Well, I want to sell them for as much as possible because i'm going to be selling the money I get for them on ebay.
I want to get around 110M worth, I have 2 santas, red mask and 13M so at the moment that adds up to like 100M or less.

Does anyone think they will go up so I can sell before jan? I need the santa to go back to around 25-26M and I need the mask to go back to around 45M

Dan
07-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Everyone always waits till the last minute to sell santas in a hope that they rise by alot and they probly wont, so it might be best to sell soon :]

Pixel
07-12-2006, 09:21 AM
Yeah hope they go up, I wish I sold them when red mask was 52M and santa was 30M each :(

Dan
07-12-2006, 09:25 AM
Yea well no one can really tell when things are gonna crash in price, best to just sell when you think the time is right :]

Neil
07-12-2006, 11:03 AM
Normally holiday items shot up in price when that holiday comes, apart from phats and crackers which go up all the time apparently xD you could sell now but the chance of the price going up is huge

Dynamical
07-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Normally holiday items shot up in price when that holiday comes, apart from phats and crackers which go up all the time apparently xD you could sell now but the chance of the price going up is huge

People say that but because of that too many people try and sell..Last 2 halloweens for example masks have stayed/gone down in price during that period.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!