PDA

View Full Version : Mods For New Patch?

<3
07-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Anyone know any interface mods, which have tloc for the new patch? Post a screenie of what it looks like if you can :p

+rep if you find one

Neil
07-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Curse has a few apparently, I donno though I'm still downloading the patch :P

<3
07-12-2006, 03:16 PM
Curse is down atm ;[

mat64
11-12-2006, 09:33 PM
Curse is down atm ;[

Curse is down because of the number of people checking for mod updates.

Use this thread on the official forums contains the most popular ect.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=89571475&sid=1

:Jamie
11-12-2006, 10:32 PM
I got the updated titan bar ive had so many UI interfaces errors from it :S

mat64
12-12-2006, 05:25 PM
I got the updated titan bar ive had so many UI interfaces errors from it :S

Most mods are still in Beta stage as alot of changes were made to the standard UI during patch 2.0.0 it might be worth keeping an eye on curse to check for updated versions of the mod.

TehJoshy
16-12-2006, 10:44 PM
Yeah, im still waiting on CT to complete there updates.
i have the new eCasting Bar, Titan Panel and Perl Classic :]!
Just gotta wait for CT so i can donwload CTBottomBar.

Tomm
17-12-2006, 09:18 AM
Yeah this is annoying, cause I can't use decursive anymore. Also when I right click on someone and select duel it says "Group Calander has attempted to perform a operation that only the Blizzard UI can do" - But all it did was try to duel someone! Also when I enter a BG I keep getting these errors about not being able to redraw the battle map - about once every 5 secs!

Oh yeah and none of my targeting macros work anymore which sucks for auto targeting adds during a boss fight :(

sl4rt is banned
18-12-2006, 01:17 PM
Yeah this is annoying, cause I can't use decursive anymore. Also when I right click on someone and select duel it says "Group Calander has attempted to perform a operation that only the Blizzard UI can do" - But all it did was try to duel someone! Also when I enter a BG I keep getting these errors about not being able to redraw the battle map - about once every 5 secs!

Oh yeah and none of my targeting macros work anymore which sucks for auto targeting adds during a boss fight :(

Same with all them :p thanks for the /duel though :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!