PDA

View Full Version : RuneScape Idea.

Royal
07-12-2006, 07:10 PM
I have an idea that I think is quite good. My idea is that you can put a limit on how much RuneScape cash you can take out of the bank in 24 hours, and also if other special items that you can set. I believe this is a good idea because it would stop hackers from taking a lot of cash out of your account(s). You'll be able to set your limit, like if I have 10M RuneScape Gps. I'd probably set a limit of 1M so even If I get hacked and everything, the hacker will only steal 1M every 24 hours until I find out, You'd also be able to set it on items you don't want to withdraw at all. For those special times where you really want to take out a lot of your cash items, you could put some information like your BANK PIN if you have one, your recoveries (you'd only get this if you had the bank pin and recoveries). And you'd be able to get the item you wanted to. If you didn't want the feature you could remove it like you can do to your bank pin. This is just an idea I was thinking of. Thanks a lot for reading.

RSTurbo
07-12-2006, 07:20 PM
What if you want to withdraw more than the limit you have set?

Royal
07-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Yeah, you put in your bank pin, password and a question which you set if you want to withdraw more if you want to withdraw more.

RSTurbo
07-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Yeah, you put in your bank pin, password and a question which you set if you want to withdraw more if you want to withdraw more.
So each time you want to withdraw more than your set limit you will need to enter a bank pin, question and the answer?

Youheard
07-12-2006, 07:45 PM
To be honest I don't really see the point, mainly because I'd rather be hacked all in one go than have my account hacked over a longer period of time. Also a limit on withdrawing how many items in a day would be really awkward as personally I can never say how many/which items I'm going to withdraw when I log in.

WestWood
07-12-2006, 07:51 PM
If i was missing 1m i probably wouldnt notice it so i wouldnt notice if i was getting hacked.

Evolving
07-12-2006, 08:00 PM
Say you have 10 mil in teh bank and you can only take 1mil out at a time and there is some lucky noob saying selling a wip 1.2mil you have to put in 3 different types of data before you can trade him when there are other people around to get the deal 1st + that would take alot longer i allready get annoyed havnt to put my bank number in every time i auto log out.

Matt-
07-12-2006, 09:00 PM
Say you have 10 mil in teh bank and you can only take 1mil out at a time and there is some lucky noob saying selling a wip 1.2mil you have to put in 3 different types of data before you can trade him when there are other people around to get the deal 1st + that would take alot longer i allready get annoyed havnt to put my bank number in every time i auto log out.What he said... Like would take u 23 days to buy a santa lol

Dan
07-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Dont think the idea would work, like they said above its too much to do and if people forget all the information you have to enter thats a problem too..

Blue
07-12-2006, 09:22 PM
yeah i agree with legoman. i cant remember my recoveries that well. Anyways the bank pin system basicaly does that aslong as you an be bothered to get 1

Rashelly
07-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Entirely useless idea, no offence, because if the hacker can get into your bank, he already knows your password and bank pin anyway...Therefore he can take as much as he likes anyway.
And what's the point in having something if you set it so that you can't take it out at all?

Royal
07-12-2006, 09:51 PM
Yeah I guess it's kinda useless. I feel embarrased now :$.

WestWood
07-12-2006, 09:52 PM
Quick !
Your vip close the thread and hope it just disapears ? lol
</3

A4AOwen
08-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Say you have 10 mil in teh bank and you can only take 1mil out at a time and there is some lucky noob saying selling a wip 1.2mil you have to put in 3 different types of data before you can trade him when there are other people around to get the deal 1st + that would take alot longer i allready get annoyed havnt to put my bank number in every time i auto log out.

Just what I was thinking and if you spending alot it gets so annoying typing in all this data.

Lord_Gig
08-12-2006, 04:49 PM
People that often get "Hacked" deserve it for either having a easy password or downloading thing they're not spose' to.

Royal
08-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Lols, yesh my idea is dum closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!