PDA

View Full Version : Your Religion?

sampson123
28-03-2005, 09:18 AM
Christian, Sikh, Hindu, Budhist, Jew, Muslim, a different one, or none.

Please answer poll :)

Jacko2kn3
28-03-2005, 09:24 AM
I'm closer to Christian, but I'm not religious at all. I have been christened though, but as I am not religious I'll vote neither.

sampson123
28-03-2005, 09:27 AM
I chose christian, i think its ok to say what religion you are some people hide it.

Angel-Light
28-03-2005, 09:39 AM
I'm truthfully neither because although my parents were christened my sister and I never got christened. Although I do believe in God at certain times like death.

I just don't follow a religion but my sister wants to make a religion up for the non-believers :s

la-ur-en
28-03-2005, 09:58 AM
I'm catholic, and i do practice my religion at church on sundays.

BlueTails
28-03-2005, 10:00 AM
hindu :P:)

G-flow
28-03-2005, 10:15 AM
I'm neither... Do you know some people think " jedi " is a religion lol :p

sampson123
28-03-2005, 10:16 AM
Yes i read that in my RE book, its for people that dont believe in god

Luayminator
28-03-2005, 10:20 AM
I do believe in god, and i do practive my religion and so on.

Mentor
28-03-2005, 11:10 AM
it nearly was, if 10000 people had put it down as there religon in the cencus it would have enogh followers to clasife as one, athogh it fell a biit short :D

I dont realy have any belife in a god, and im not religios. My family isnt relay very religios ether, athogh there sort of christan.. ish. athogh they never go to church etc.

micky.blue.eyes
28-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Yeah, I saw that on tv, it isn't an official religion though. Luke, I'm your father. :p

I'm nothing nopes nada. And I'm proud of it.

Max
28-03-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm closer to Christian, but I'm not religious at all. I have been christened though, but as I am not religious I'll vote neither.
Same, God is one big lie.
It's just a story to explain that what we can't explain.
Questions like: Why am I here etc.
Why would you answer questions with a god, it leads to even more unexplainable questions, who is god, why is he so powerfull, what does he look like.

Relegion is idiotic to me, I believe in myself, as a human.

This is my point of view, don't go quoting me and telling me whatever..

Mentor
28-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Same, God is one big lie.
It's just a story to explain that what we can't explain.
Questions like: Why am I here etc.
Why would you answer questions with a god, it leads to even more unexplainable questions, who is god, why is he so powerfull, what does he look like.

Relegion is idiotic to me, I believe in myself, as a human.

This is my point of view, don't go quoting me and telling me whatever..
Not all of its quite as nobal of that, alot of the currant bible is just propagander that was writtin in at later dates.

=Jen=
02-04-2005, 05:39 PM
I don't belive in nothing. No god. No nothing. Just a world that we were created on. Like maybe humans started as little naked creatures. Then got bigger and hairier. Then bigger and hairer. Then we became humans.

Dave,
02-04-2005, 05:43 PM
I am a Christian, well I say I am but I don't go to curch or really believe in a god.

Snowboarding
02-04-2005, 05:48 PM
My friend is Jewish :o

I don't have a religion... :rolleyes:

JackHb
02-04-2005, 06:23 PM
i been christened
never go to church
dont like the bible, i think its false and silly!
Kind of belive in god but not who the bible says he is and wot the bible says u got to do :

Pulchritudinous
02-04-2005, 06:36 PM
I went to church when I was young with my cousins, (it was one of those places where do crafty stuff, and play games, and do quizzes on the bible, etc) so it was kinda just for fun.
And then when I got older, I didn't believe in God at all, so I'm not a christian really.

lauralol
02-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Christian :p I was christened but the only reason was because where I used to live, the only half decent schools were christian ones. So I got christened and went to church every Sunday. But I only ever done it because I had to to stay in my school. Now that I've moved and go to a non-catholic school, I can't even remember the last time I went to church!

scottish
02-04-2005, 07:49 PM
I Choose Neither,
I Dont Beleive In God Etc..

Briarleaf
02-04-2005, 08:08 PM
I tried religion once. The only thing that happened was i got realy poor. Religoin is just a company tring to make money. Hmmmm... anyone want to become Briarleafian? For one furni i will save your soul!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!