PDA

View Full Version : Exam condition science c/w.

Eamonn
08-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Ew has anyone else got exam condition coursework in these next few weeks, we have started science coursework and the teacher can't help us at all so first we had to draw a table which was worth two marks (gottwoonit) then we had to do the thermal insulation pratical and put our results onto the table and then we had to draw a graph up which was four marks (gotallfour) and next friday was have to go into the exam hall and answer questions on it, all together it is 25% of my final grade and it is out of 36 but I already got four marks from my table and graph. So is anyone else doing/done this?

mega eww, we have a maths m7 mock next friday too ''/

alexxxxx
08-12-2006, 11:24 PM
Year 10? ISAs? Yeah I'm doing 'em.

Plank
09-12-2006, 11:22 AM
yeah im doing an ISA too.. in biology we have to do a 'catch the ruler' experiment thing & draw a graph/table ect, then we have a 45 min exam with questions on it
& in chemistry we are doing the same thing with an experiment on vicosity or something.

Eamonn
09-12-2006, 11:32 AM
I haven't got a clue if it is ISA or w/e all I know is that it is AQA :p and yeah a fourtyfive minute exam is what we have, the only one we are doing atm is physics: thermal insulation.

Tussauds!
09-12-2006, 11:41 AM
I don't have coursework in science, I refuse to do it.. I hate science, and who cares if I get a U in science? NOT ME :)

Tintinabulation
09-12-2006, 12:07 PM
We are having loadsa science mocks atm. I got 65% in the multiple choice physics one, haven't got my 45 min physics or biology results back yet though.

sally37
09-12-2006, 01:06 PM
I don't be doing Science for two years lol.

alexxxxx
09-12-2006, 04:37 PM
I haven't got a clue if it is ISA or w/e all I know is that it is AQA :p and yeah a fourtyfive minute exam is what we have, the only one we are doing atm is physics: thermal insulation.

Yeah, exactly the same for us. x]

Re101
09-12-2006, 04:52 PM
Im dreading all this, in some ways it seems enjoyable not having a teacher poke there big nose in your experiments?

Eamonn
09-12-2006, 05:16 PM
I didn't mind the pratical because there was instructions, drawing up the graph/table was a bit ew because my science teacher wouldn't tell me if they were right but luckily I got maximum marks on them so atm I have 6/36.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!