PDA

View Full Version : Dragon rumour.

Abstract
09-12-2006, 10:24 AM
My Pure:
Apparently dragons will be comming in wildy for non members this is bad for me as my pures clan basicly lives there and the dragons could kill us in 3 shots

My main
But its good for my main beacuse it can kill dragon and in members world i normally killdragons untill someone comes then all the dragons attack him and are total hits altogeather make up to 40 so me make money and xp :P

Ekalb
09-12-2006, 10:40 AM
For some reason I doubt it, but im usually wrong about these things.
Unless they create some kind of new dragons like simple lvl 70-85 "wild dragons"
Because f2p can't use the hides well yet it just seems pointless.. Well I guess f2p doesn't have many strong monstors they just have Lessers.
It'd be cool though if they came up with a dragon somewhere between the strength of greens and blues and made anti - d shields more affective and they possibly dropped new items and things, maybe the first dragon armour available for f2p (Dragon short sword? Dragon Full helm?)
hehe the possibilities.

Abstract
09-12-2006, 10:50 AM
not even thinking of dragon im thinking like dragon mage equipment???

Or like white or... silver :P

Ekalb
09-12-2006, 11:28 AM
It'd be a good idea though, to release moderately strong dragons for f2p. I remember a long while back now when I had just completed Dragon slayer and was thrilled about the risk and things that I thought were involved and would have killed for f2p dragons.

RSTurbo
09-12-2006, 11:30 AM
It won't happen, that means that Dragon Bones will be F2P, That won't happen, more Dragonhide Armour will be F2P because of the hides Dragons drop, that won't happen.

Highly doubt Dragons will appear in F2P Wildy.

Ekalb
09-12-2006, 11:32 AM
It won't happen, that means that Dragon Bones will be F2P, That won't happen, more Dragonhide Armour will be F2P because of the hides Dragons drop, that won't happen.

Highly doubt Dragons will appear in F2P Wildy.

I doubt it too but they could release new dragons as I said like 'wild dragons'
that don't drop hide and just drop 2 big bones or instead of hide something like 'scales' that could be used in a new f2p quest? It's interesting wondering about what rs could do, like with hunting - everyone had an idea of what it could be.

RSTurbo
09-12-2006, 11:35 AM
I doubt it too but they could release new dragons as I said like 'wild dragons'
that don't drop hide and just drop 2 big bones or instead of hide something like 'scales' that could be used in a new f2p quest? It's interesting wondering about what rs could do, like with hunting - everyone had an idea of what it could be.
I guess that wouldn't be too bad...

[Jay]
09-12-2006, 11:39 AM
doubt it would happen most people buy members to kill dragons because of the money if they make it f2p then they wont need to buy members so thier will be less members and im sure jagex wouldent like that :)

Royal
09-12-2006, 07:41 PM
I doubt it, but if it were done there'd be a lot more F2P pking which would be fun.

IGlooscap
09-12-2006, 09:06 PM
I highly doubt it.. as they cant really introduce loads of f2p stuff. People will buy less members, so meh.

Joxed
17-12-2006, 12:05 PM
they Should at Least , release grean Dragons , Coz non members have grean d Hide... and the only dragon that there is , Is the Elvog Or w.e

That gets Killd. For Doing Dragon slayer and u dont get the bones or hide

u just get teleported..

so yer , and then they can craft grean D Hide..

Ostero
17-12-2006, 05:15 PM
These rumors are rarely true. I don't think Jagex will convert monsters to F2P from P2P, but its possible as you said for them to create new monsters. Maybe not dragons but an animal alike might be coming to F2P.

Either way, I'm member - so I'm not really fussed. :P

Hoax
17-12-2006, 11:38 PM
It'd be cool though if they came up with a dragon somewhere between the strength of greens and blues and made anti - d shields more affective and they possibly dropped new items and things, maybe the first dragon armour available for f2p (Dragon short sword? Dragon Full helm?)
hehe the possibilities.

If they were to release new dragon armour who would want a dragon med helm over a dragon full helm? They can't release any more dragon armour unless they want to kill the market. All the dragon items out right now are high priced and yet in reality the worst kind of armour out but with good +stats. If you think about it that is, d chain < d plate, d med < d full helm, d square < d kiteshield

Unless they were to have it so that you get an item and use it on them so that it makes as an upgrade, there's no other way of doing it.

Neil
18-12-2006, 12:44 AM
If they were to release new dragon armour who would want a dragon med helm over a dragon full helm? They can't release any more dragon armour unless they want to kill the market. All the dragon items out right now are high priced and yet in reality the worst kind of armour out but with good +stats. If you think about it that is, d chain < d plate, d med < d full helm, d square < d kiteshield

Unless they were to have it so that you get an item and use it on them so that it makes as an upgrade, there's no other way of doing it.

You think JaGex gives a toot about the economy though? If adding new items like dragon plate to the game increases profits it's what will happen, the only thing they are concerned about is customer satisfaction, if we want it enough we get it as long as they gain profits, they can't add to much to the F2P worlds really, if F2P had too much loads and loads more people will play F2P meaning more servers which means more money to spend, if too many people start to play for free then they start too lose money

Joxed
18-12-2006, 01:49 AM
lol Dude above me has Xfire ,i had that for Counter Strike

anyways , the dragon med helm isnt that High... its 500k - 1m..

and legs are like 2mil - 2.5

and Plate Goes Up and Down... last i heard it was 16mill like 2month ago

welll thats my view

Crunk
18-12-2006, 01:00 PM
they Should at Least , release grean Dragons , Coz non members have grean d Hide... and the only dragon that there is , Is the Elvog Or w.e

That gets Killd. For Doing Dragon slayer and u dont get the bones or hide

u just get teleported..

so yer , and then they can craft grean D Hide..
I agree with him.. Green drags would be kool..
Maybe jsut big bones tho :P

Joxed
18-12-2006, 01:10 PM
yer lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!