PDA

View Full Version : Shall We Dance

:Kimi
28-03-2005, 03:46 PM
I saw Shall We Dance the day it came out at the cinema, I went with my best friend after we went bowling; I went again with my Mum and this is my reveiw:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/KimisAlts/ShallWeDance.jpg
Shall we dance is a romantic comedy, based around 'Miss Mitszis Dance Studio' on witch John Clark (Richard Gere), a Will Writer, sees a lonely young lady, Paulina (Jenifer Lopez) staring out of the window of Miss Mitzis Dance Studio, determand to win her heart he sets of on a journy of Ballroom Dancing, keeping the secret from his wife...
There are some funny places, sad places and romantic places, as you find out everyones story as to why they go to this, not so famous, Dance Studio.
Shall we dance is listed as a 12(a) due to swearing and language used. But it is a load of laughs garrentead to keep you smiling!
I rate Shall we dance 10/10 (5 Stars) ***** BRILLIANT

P.S; I dont know weather it is out in America, but if it is and American Habbos read this, please dont take notice but just rate, as it is for people that havent seen it... please rate my Reveiw /10, and give me tips in how to make it better/worse, thanks for reading my reveiw, and dont forget to post ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!