PDA

View Full Version : how do u put furni in walls/doors?

Tomdarkness
28-03-2005, 05:34 PM
i have been to room with furni in the walls and doors how do they do this!

the wombats
28-03-2005, 05:41 PM
its called scripting if you see furni in walls you should go on the 3D question mark, call for help an tell thm tht furni is in the wall and whoz room your in an wot its called, its against
the habbo way

2hd.
28-03-2005, 05:42 PM
its called scripting. when they use programs to edit the hotel. Agaisnt the habbo way :eusa_naug

infatuation
28-03-2005, 05:42 PM
or get a gold badge person to do it.
they can move furni out of walls if they have rights.

Seacat
28-03-2005, 06:05 PM
If you're careful who you do/don't give rights to then you shouldn't ever have furni in your walls. If you do get it in either get a Hobba, or a Gold HC Habbo to come to your room. They will use the :furni tool -- which allows them to see ALL the furni in the room, and take it out of the wall. ;)

Putting furni in the wall yourself is NOT advised, as it's against the Habbo way, and if you're caught doing it you WILL be banned.

Happy Habbo-Ing :p

BlueTails
28-03-2005, 07:17 PM
you dont most of the times, but you shouldn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Of The Furni Is Also Available To Take From YourSelf, But Call A Hobba If Yoo Wants To Meet A Habbo Staff/Hobba, Lol! :)

micky.blue.eyes
29-03-2005, 08:13 AM
its called scripting if you see furni in walls you should go on the 3D question mark, call for help an tell thm tht furni is in the wall and whoz room your in an wot its called, its against
the habbo way
You don't have to say what room you are in. I never say that, and they always come. ;)

:Kiwi
29-03-2005, 04:31 PM
Sometimes there are glitchs which allowed 1 item in the wall :D

lukeisok
29-03-2005, 04:37 PM
You Were Allowed To Put Teles Doors Ages ago.

:Blob
31-03-2005, 08:38 PM
You Were Allowed To Put Teles Doors Ages ago.

That was fun :) lmao! My friend use to be a scripter, he made that big lag on the console... He showed me how to do it aswell :) Not doing it though

dannyboymed
13-04-2005, 05:25 PM
I don't care about teles in doors, because if we all remember the Easter Rooms competition, some of them had teleporters in doors. If Habbo Staff don't care, I don't care.

Pilgrim-Soul
15-04-2005, 01:24 PM
that my friend is called scripting :)

KickerFliper
17-04-2005, 02:25 PM
the habbo way

You Dont Need To Tell Them The Room Name Just Lay It Out Like This

HotelHealth - Scripting

Though Dont Actually Send That As I Would get Banned

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!