PDA

View Full Version : Whats the quickest way?....

-Dispute
10-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Well I used to have a 6-pack but its gone...whats the quickest way to get one and how long is that?

+REP
To whoever replys with good answers.

scubadiva
10-12-2006, 12:27 PM
Crunches are v. good for stomach muscles. More than sit-ups:)

poll
10-12-2006, 12:34 PM
hands behind head sit up style right elbow touches left leg next one left elbow touches right l;eg best workour to tone up take my advice do boxing have had training etc :] but if you struggle with this do crunches or rolls

Lµke
10-12-2006, 07:03 PM
I'd just like to point out that if you do get your six pack back, you shouldn't just stop doing your daily exercises once youve got it, if you do, you'll just end up back to square one and have to start all over again.

RedStratocas
11-12-2006, 01:34 AM
You need to keep doing the crunches to keep the six pack. Which is why I personally dont really do them. I dont think anyone would even see it if I had a huge one.

But yeah, crunches. There's no really fast way.

crans
11-12-2006, 01:36 AM
crunches are like sit-ups aint they?

what diffences do they do :s

Twinkie
12-12-2006, 05:19 AM
I'd just like to point out that if you do get your six pack back, you shouldn't just stop doing your daily exercises once youve got it, if you do, you'll just end up back to square one and have to start all over again.

Correct.

It'll probably take you months, maybe years, to get a six-pack. Be patient. I'm assuming you have a layer of fat in your belly which caused the six pack to lose it's definition. You have to eliminate fat all over your body by cardio before anything else. In addition to your work out, do some intensive abdominal excerises. Knee ups, bicycle crunches, etc.

Edit:

crunches are like sit-ups aint they?

what diffences do they do :s

Traditional sit ups emphasize sitting up rather than merely pulling your sternum down to meet your pelvis. The psoas muscles run from the lower back to the front of the thighs. This muscle action is to pull the thighs closer to the torso which is the major component of sit ups. When you are doing sit ups, your psoas muscles are the primary muscles being engaged and not your abdominal muscles.

Myzas
12-12-2006, 04:20 PM
6 Second Abs

Tristan
12-12-2006, 08:13 PM
You could get it back by doing the same as you did to get it in the first place?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!