PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in ghosts?

Jase
28-03-2005, 10:12 PM
well do u? i am 50/50 or if it happens to me 100% lol

G-flow
28-03-2005, 10:13 PM
whats with the whole ghost them tidus? Anyway 50/50, most of the www.sfogs.com just look funny lol

Jase
28-03-2005, 10:14 PM
to be honest i do not know

and whats with the i subit new thread and u reply 10 secs after thing? lol

Luayminator
28-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Ghosts ? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
NNoo such things.

G-flow
28-03-2005, 10:24 PM
to be honest i do not know

and whats with the i subit new thread and u reply 10 secs after thing? lol

Fine then... i shant reply :(

Jase
28-03-2005, 10:25 PM
it was a joke =/ *cries* come back to me oujia! :eusa_wall

G-flow
28-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Okay :) since you did buy me v.i.p :p ( yay ) changing name soon aswell

Jase
28-03-2005, 10:28 PM
lol AGAIN!!?? what 2?

xJoeYx
29-03-2005, 01:13 AM
i want there to be ghosts, but honestly i dont think there are any.

infatuation
29-03-2005, 01:49 AM
Ghosts ? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
NNoo such things.

Actually, there may not be such things as ghosts, but there IS such things as spirits.

there is such thing as a haunted alley or haunted house.
Because, downtown my friend and.. somewhat my girlfriend went into this haunted house. Now i know this seems awkward, but I didn't touch my girlfriend and then out of thin air, she was slapped. I knew this was a signal, so my girlfriend and I ran out. When we got on the bus I noticed she was holding her hand on her cheek, and I looked at it. Than, once i looked at it, I saw a red hand mark. Something did slap her, and it was NOT me.

DONT READ IF YOUR LAZY..

Angel-Light
29-03-2005, 06:53 AM
I believe in ghosts and spirits 100%

Somehow, I dunno why but I can just see my Grandma(who passed away last year) walking through my house or at least her spirit. I think it's cause she stayed in the bedroom next to me. I also believe there are many ghosts at my school as it is so old and falling apart. (They are building for when I leave :rolleyes:) One time I was sitting in the back of maths listening to the teacher go on about volume or whatever. No windows were open but the door. There was no wind as no windows were open in hallway but all of a sudden the door slammed shut and the doorhandle turned :s It was revenge of the Maths ghost :p

Luayminator
29-03-2005, 07:05 AM
Well , that is very interesting + rep +. Anyways , Ive never had anything that would make me want to believe in them. Or any event that made me think they could be there, and so i dont believe in GHOSTS. But however I do believe in evil spirits and so on.

hellzfrost
29-03-2005, 07:49 AM
50/50 for moi...

micky.blue.eyes
29-03-2005, 08:18 AM
whats with the whole ghost them tidus? Anyway 50/50, most of the www.sfogs.com just look funny lol
lol, all those pics are so fake, the things aren't ghosts, just light, smoke, or somebody on the pic who shouldn't be there, but just walked there.

I hope there are ghosts, I believe in them, but not as white creatures flying around lol.

xsaucy-stephx
29-03-2005, 08:39 AM
i believe 99.99% dnt ask y cos i dnt kno

micky.blue.eyes
29-03-2005, 12:24 PM
i believe 99.99% dnt ask y cos i dnt kno
Why? :p

Sorry.

I believe in them, just like I believe in spririts, but I think ghost are spirits, well a kind of spirit, I think there are lots of kind of spirits.

KickerFliper
29-03-2005, 12:44 PM
Spirts
Ummm...
Im Thirsty
I Belive In Ghosts
100%
Some Guy Was Locked In A Chamber Over Night Where They Found A Guy Who Killed Himself And A Note Saying Never Disturb My Resting Place
The Guy Said He Saw A Strange Glow Then He Blacked Out
Then They Put A Girl In
She Unforunatly Was Scared To Death

Actually, there may not be such things as ghosts, but there IS such things as spirits.

there is such thing as a haunted alley or haunted house.
Because, downtown my friend and.. somewhat my girlfriend went into this haunted house. Now i know this seems awkward, but I didn't touch my girlfriend and then out of thin air, she was slapped. I knew this was a signal, so my girlfriend and I ran out. When we got on the bus I noticed she was holding her hand on her cheek, and I looked at it. Than, once i looked at it, I saw a red hand mark. Something did slap her, and it was NOT me.

DONT READ IF YOUR LAZY..

=Jen=
02-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Ok.. This is my opion, I belive in ghost cause if theres a god, he's like a ghost right?? I think so.

lilli666
06-04-2005, 11:31 AM
i probably believe in spirits more than ghosts. Ghosts just dont fee real 2 me but thats my opinion

Chuck1993
06-04-2005, 11:35 AM
who here knows what a ghost actually is(if there was ghosts which there isn't)

Luayminator
06-04-2005, 05:27 PM
I believe that there are some ways in which make me believe in them as well.

KickerFliper
06-04-2005, 07:58 PM
I Belive My House Is Haunted

SomeOne Did Die There

Luayminator
07-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Alot of people die in houses, doesnt mean they are haunted

Rarelime
07-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Personally i don't think there is such a thing as ghosts but there might be..

iRoss
07-04-2005, 04:46 PM
I have seen a ghost. At the bottom of my garden there is this little waterfall (there wasnt then) And as clear as anything i saw this white figure walk across this patch and when i looked back, it dissapeard. The thing is, my road is called gallows which is where in the old days they used 2 bring people down this field (which it was) 2 hang people cus thats what gallows are, obviously! And i think there are many ghosts around my area, e.g we were sat down at the dnner table and the kettle kept turning itself on and off, it wasn't the electrics, because everything else stayed on. And other things, my mum said in the night she just got in the bed from getting a glass of water, and she swear when she was in bed ( there is only me my mum and dad and my dad was in bed, the same as me ) and she saw some shadows in the hall. I must admit i think i had seem something moving in the hall. Apparently an elderly women died here before me moved here called Mrs.Lewis everytime something like that happens we say its her :D

So yes, i think ghosts do exist. ;)

Luayminator
07-04-2005, 04:49 PM
I never believed in them , but now there is alot of evidence

Yayse
07-04-2005, 04:58 PM
i believe in ghosts... well like the remains of a humans spirit, i think they don't leave this world because they still have a duty to fufill, etc. personally i've never seen a ghost but once my mum thought she saw one, although it wasn't a white blobby thing. she was in a hotel room and it was late at night, she couldn't sleep and the room was absolutely freezing. (BUT so i don't sound too biased, the window in the room would not shut). She started to drift off eventually, when suddenly she jolted in her sleep (like you do sometimes when you're almost asleep but wake up.. or is that just me lol :p) anyway she opened her eyes only to see the face of an elderly woman who was bending over her. after that she couldn't sleep all night. well that's what she told me....

Yayse
07-04-2005, 05:24 PM

whoah i was alone looking thru those pictures and i freaked myself out!! :max_o:

estkf
07-04-2005, 06:21 PM
i believe in ghosts... well like the remains of a humans spirit, i think they don't leave this world because they still have a duty to fufill, etc. personally i've never seen a ghost but once my mum thought she saw one, although it wasn't a white blobby thing. she was in a hotel room and it was late at night, she couldn't sleep and the room was absolutely freezing. (BUT so i don't sound too biased, the window in the room would not shut). She started to drift off eventually, when suddenly she jolted in her sleep (like you do sometimes when you're almost asleep but wake up.. or is that just me lol :p) anyway she opened her eyes only to see the face of an elderly woman who was bending over her. after that she couldn't sleep all night. well that's what she told me....
I also believe in the remains of human spirits, you don't have to see one to believe in 'ghosts'. A ghost can be as simple as an engery orb that you can only see by photo's or as complex as an angry spirit haunting. Many people have different views on ghosts, some even believe they have seen them. There is no scientific evedence that they do or do not exist & I dont think that there ever will be any evidence. Many people think that graveyards are haunted, but most of the time its gases from the rotting bodies (sorry for the info lol)

KickerFliper
07-04-2005, 06:53 PM
Hmmmm

I Keep Seeing A Man Walking Round My House......

WAIT A MIN

Heyyyyy......Its My Brother Stealing Things Again :S Lmao

Luayminator
07-04-2005, 09:11 PM
+Giggle+
Immature brothes >>

Yayse
07-04-2005, 10:20 PM
I also believe in the remains of human spirits, you don't have to see one to believe in 'ghosts'. A ghost can be as simple as an engery orb that you can only see by photo's or as complex as an angry spirit haunting. Many people have different views on ghosts, some even believe they have seen them. There is no scientific evedence that they do or do not exist & I dont think that there ever will be any evidence. Many people think that graveyards are haunted, but most of the time its gases from the rotting bodies (sorry for the info lol)

nope you have a point there, sometimes graves appear to glow but thats just body chemicals mixing with the oxygen from the air and stuff. if there are ghosts/ spirits i dont think they will always necessarily appear in the human form, but then again just because some mist or fog resembles a human shape.. that doesn't always mean its a ghost..

Luayminator
07-04-2005, 10:25 PM
U actually read posts that long 0.0

Yayse
07-04-2005, 10:29 PM
yuh huh, i do

Luayminator
07-04-2005, 10:31 PM
You have time on ur hands

Yayse
07-04-2005, 10:33 PM
indeed i do! :D you must too because you're responding to my posts so very quickly.. :p

well i saw that estkf (i think thats right) had quoted my previous statement so i thought i'd read it and respond

Luayminator
07-04-2005, 10:35 PM
u are replying quickly too =o

-JT-
09-04-2005, 01:30 AM
not particulary but i thought i saw one once

the wombats
09-04-2005, 01:35 AM
i think ghosts are real, when ever i talk about them i go all cold

:-Mystical.Dave-
09-04-2005, 01:51 AM
My friend had a theory about how angels exist, and they live with us everyday in another realm, like they are everywhere we are, just we can't see them but they can see us, and even be standing next to us :o

the wombats
09-04-2005, 01:52 AM
ok, tell us that theory if you know it?

:-Mystical.Dave-
09-04-2005, 01:55 AM
I just did, read my previous post...

the wombats
09-04-2005, 01:57 AM
My friend had a theory about how angels exist, and they live with us everyday in another realm, like they are everywhere we are, just we can't see them but they can see us, and even be standing next to us :o

this is the theory?

-JT-
09-04-2005, 02:59 AM
that was a film dude

goose33
09-04-2005, 07:29 AM
well most people seem to believe in them at the moment!

Racoon
09-04-2005, 07:31 AM
LOl Im not sure? :s

KickerFliper
09-04-2005, 08:22 AM
I Say Some Ghosts Are True

There Is Records Of People Dieing From Seeing Ghosts
They Didnt Die From Natural Causes As Some Were Only 6 - 10

And This Was In A house Supposedly Haunted

A Girl Wrote A Story About A Encounter With A Ghost

She Said Everything Went Cold She Felt Horried
She Saw Flashing Bits Of Mist
Then She Saw A Type Of Face
So She Ran

She Died 1 Month Later
Ghost Buster Guys Did Tests

They Found A Ghost Of A Guy Called Howard Nickson

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!