PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 questions

ssricky
10-12-2006, 11:35 PM
whats teh difference between the core and pro system? also when buying a wireless controler do you need to buy the play and charge kit or does the controler come with one? +rep given for info

Andy?
11-12-2006, 12:24 AM
The first xbox 360s didn't have enough fans, so if you left it on a lot it would melt the games, and I don't think it had a harddrive.

My3tery
11-12-2006, 02:32 AM
the core system comes with a hardrive, and my wireless controller all you had to do is put in batteries
doubt they make you buy a seperate piece so you can play.

ssricky
11-12-2006, 03:03 AM
the core system comes with a hardrive, and my wireless controller all you had to do is put in batteries
doubt they make you buy a seperate piece so you can play.

ya its 2 double a batteries i got the info i need and the premium package comes with the 20gig hard drive which is the best value so ya answered +rep to u both even tho u gave me wrong info >.>

kano
11-12-2006, 11:34 AM
yea like u said u get a 20gig hard drive with the prem which u def need if you gunna play alot. getting the core is just plain stupid unless u cant afford it then u could always buy it at a later date which would cost you more.

i have a play and charge kit which is kool but i would like to try one of them quick charge kits see how fast they are.

-Multi-
11-12-2006, 11:39 AM
i bought quick charge kit cos didnt really want to ask for somethin lik that for xmas and i charged the batterys and it took like 4 hours to do both batterys but i think it takes 2 hours to charge 1 not sure

Azul
11-12-2006, 12:09 PM
I find that using the charger is easier than normal batterys as you can still play while the battery pack is charging.

Bear-Max
11-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Wow not much in the way of sense is gotten from the replies.

Core: The basic system, with a wired controller.

Premium: 20GB HDD, a wireless controller, metallic finish on the disc tray, free XBL for a month.

Gimme noodle
11-12-2006, 07:19 PM
the difference is in the full one you recieve a wireless controler instead of a wired controller, a 20gb hardrive which you don't recieve in the core package, a wireless headset and a free month of xbox live GOLD!! <---- **** :P. Also to your question about play & charge kit you don't hve to buy it as you can use batteries although if you want to just be able to recharge the pack then yes, you will need to purchase the charge kit tingy :P hope im helpful. :D

Josh-H
11-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Actually you get a free month of live with a core :) I did. Although I suppose That could of came from the hard drive which i bought at a later date.

Basically JUST BUY A PREMIUM buying a core was a BIGGG mistake for me I ended up buying, a HD , a wireless scontroller and a Headset SEPERATELY COSTING ME WAYYY MORE :(

Nick:
11-12-2006, 08:08 PM
When i got my 360 last xmas , i had to get the core as it was the only one i could get my hands on , on xmas eve. But ive bought all the accseries that you would have got with the prem including the wireless headset too (i reccomened this headset)

With the core you get xbox 360 console + wired controller + all cables but not a hd lead which you get with premium

with the premium you get xbox 360 console (with crome tray) + wireless controller + all cables with a hd lead to play in hd on a hd ready tv + 20 gig hdd and a wired headset.

Hope this helps

Jae
11-12-2006, 08:29 PM
I got 2 wireless controllers, wireless headset, 1 month free LIVE, 20gig HDD, HD cable, 4 games, a new faceplate, play charge kit and a wireless adapter.

Best 400 pound i ever spent.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!